Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 37348
-
03-21-26 20:21 #36238Senior Member

Posts: 327Very Smooth
This was a very smooth move on your part. Always do recognizance. I would always scout the parking lot & then park elsewhere. Then walk the hotel. Go to the wrong floor first walk around. Then the correct floor and walk past the room as you did. One fed flag for me was when they pick a room at the end of a hall & stairs are on other end. I avoided a sting or a robbery a time or two. That hotel in Chester been a hot spot for a minute. There is a dead end street behind the hotel staxx used to stay at. There is a skating rink at the end. Next to that used to be JES foundation repair. They got busted for something about year ago. Guess CPD confiscated the building. It is now some sort of facility they are using lot is full of their vehicles. Go check it out out yourself. Southland drive one block north of the big intersection between the Pizza Hut & Chicken Fiesta.
Originally Posted by RvaDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 18:29 #36237Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr update
So I kinda been busy today seeing Hailee, Delilah, Chelsea, and Karma who all have rooms currently and they are still looking for some old and new friends this weekend to chill with so if you have their numbers hit them up asap and if you need their numbers just hmu. Also I think Sam lost her phone again but you can probably catch her on jd walking around.
-
03-21-26 16:24 #36236Regular Member

Posts: 15How does one get in contact with Glo / Gigi?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 15:42 #36235Senior Member

Posts: 353Glo
I agree with everything you said. She will text you that it's a matter of life and death, I'm going to be living on the street, yada, yada, yada. But she is affordable and everything is on the table with her.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 14:08 #36234Senior Member

Posts: 231Clean up your inbox my guy.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 13:23 #36233Senior Member

Posts: 231Ong I'm not pimping just helping out a horny community lmao.
Originally Posted by MackMan86
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 12:11 #36232Senior Member

Posts: 156Glo / GiGi
Saw her about 3 times between Jan. And Feb. for BBBJ only.
Pros: Nice attitude, all 3 holes open, will do just about anything, affordable for sure.
Cons: Body certainly looks 57 years old, will text you asking for $20 here and there, seems like there's always a crisis (Getting evicted from room, no food, someone lied on her).
Probably won't see her again, she would be a last resort.
★ ★ ★.
-
03-21-26 10:49 #36231Regular Member

Posts: 17Facts
Agreed. I actually went to see her the other day. There were some signs but honestly I couldn't really tell based of the text convo. There was nothing sexual mentioned but when I got there they asked "you brought cash right?" That alone was a bit of a red flag but also not that bad. So I went in the hotel and up to her floor. I deliberately passed the door she had texted and I soon as I walked past I actually heard a radio through one of the rooms "he just walked past the room". I casually walked to the end of the hallway, made a you turn and walked my ass right back outside. Closest call I've had in quite a while. Be safe out there y'all.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 09:17 #36230Senior Member

Posts: 29Pimping aint easy. LOL.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 02:29 #36229Senior Member

Posts: 61Natalia
Had no luck setting anything up this evening. Couldn't get any one to respond. Reminded me that I haven't seen Natalia off Commerce post in awhile. She was always good for binds like this. Seems crazy that over the years I've seen her a good number of times but could never get her to spark up a convo or open up at all. Just always dry and about business. Not someone I'd want to track down but moreso just curious if anyone knew what happened to her?
-
03-20-26 18:32 #36228Senior Member

Posts: 61Christina
She met me for outcall at hotel. Nice girl but her kitty was too loose and nearly wore me out before I unloaded in the bag. Too expensive to be a regular anyway.
Originally Posted by TubeSockWilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 16:08 #36227Senior Member

Posts: 231Also Delilah is looking for alot of fun this weekend including today so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu since yall blowing up my DMs crazy today LOL.
-
03-20-26 14:09 #36226Regular Member

Posts: 21Best BJ
What girl currently on Tryst gives the absolute best BJ.
-
03-20-26 08:15 #36225Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Mo
Don't know how I do it you guys but I randomly stumbled across an old friend that most of the senior members know. I was just leaving Kroger and all I could hear was some lady yelling my name and I turned around in shock because I didn't know who it was till I saw her. Think she goes by Mo but she's a white woman with blonde hair. She has a nice kinky country attitude who last time I saw her IMO is the definition of a nice body with tits and ass. She said she just came home from a extended vacation and she is looking thick like a milkshake with all that ass and tits. I tell her to hop in the car and we catch up on current events going on rn. Tells me she has a room and we head there. Ofc I'm hesitant because of the area but I just go ahead with the dream since I knew who she is and how she can go. We get into the room and she heads to the bathroom to change and get ready. I put her donation for a qv on the dresser and head to the bed. 5 minutes later she pops out in just a bra. She comes to me on the bed and sits beside with her hand on my pants to unzip Jimmy. As she was giving me a bbj Jimmy just kept growing in her mouth and I was just admiring her pussy, ass, and took off her bra and let them titties free my god what a sight. Then after she got me sloppy and hard, I throw on the protection and went into mish for about 5 minutes. Then I get her into k9 position and the recoil on the backshots on her ass would make the hotel guests thinking there was shootout nearby. I busted in the bag as I was pulling out and she noticed I was still hard and proceeded to suck me off as I busted again in her mouth. Went to go clean up together in the shower, got dressed, kissed, exchanged numbers, and went our separate ways. So if you need her digits just hmu.
-
03-20-26 00:31 #36224Regular Member

Posts: 5Puerto Rican Princess
Had a good time with Isabella / Allison the other day. It was difficult setting up a meeting but worth it.










Reply With Quote





