Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16911
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Here are some ladies that seem to post often on LC but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. They all seem pretty attractive.

    Am I missing something?

    Marina.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204509299

    Electra.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204430781

    Natalie.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204453884
    Saw Electra about a year and a half ago. Looks like the photos, definitely a pro. Her ass is pretty great in person. Not a GFE by any means, but got in DATY and she did ride pretty well. Not bad at all for the price. Usually that price anymore is for girls who don't have their teeth. Tried to set up with Marina a few times, no response. I even bought her damn Dropbox to show I was legit. Eh.

  2. #16910

    Beyond A "Dead Fish" Experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    You're right that all three have been posting for a long time and pretty frequently. I think I remember seeing a little about Marina (mostly good) when she first started posting several years back, but haven't seen anything since that I can recall. I don't think she ever went under a different name, so not sure why no one's had anything to say about her in the last few years. I've never seen her.

    I've seen Electra, but it was probably about 5 years ago. She was posting under a different name, but I don't remember what it was back then. I think Electra is at least her third name maybe more. She was very nice and professional, but not in a clinical "business transaction" way. I remember her being very talented orally and the rest was nice too. I haven't seen her since because shortly after I saw her, she went to Outcall only or Incall to Bethalto, IL. Neither of which can work for me. Her location is a lot less restrictive now, but she just kinda fell off my radar. I may have to get reacquainted with her.

    I thought Natalie used to be "Natalia", but I could be wrong. She's also posted for a long long time and I think she used to talk about being Ukrainian or Russian or something. However, she didn't have an accent, so I remember that caused some discussion on the boards. Maybe search Natalia, Russian, or Ukrainian and see if something comes up in search.

    Sorry I'm not any more help than that. Happy hunting!!
    Don't know about the other two, but I saw "Natalia" many years ago and it was basically like participating in necrophilia, she was attractive (then) and friendly, but she's also completely detached with absolutely ZERO personality or enthusiasm to an almost "creepy" level and just stares off into space like she's a living mannequin during the deed...She texted me a few times afterwards to come see her again but never repeated, just too weird of a first experience.

    Stay Safe.

  3. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    You're right that all three have been posting for a long time and pretty frequently. I think I remember seeing a little about Marina (mostly good) when she first started posting several years back, but haven't seen anything since that I can recall. I don't think she ever went under a different name, so not sure why no one's had anything to say about her in the last few years. I've never seen her.

    I've seen Electra, but it was probably about 5 years ago. She was posting under a different name, but I don't remember what it was back then. I think Electra is at least her third name maybe more. She was very nice and professional, but not in a clinical "business transaction" way. I remember her being very talented orally and the rest was nice too. I haven't seen her since because shortly after I saw her, she went to Outcall only or Incall to Bethalto, IL. Neither of which can work for me. Her location is a lot less restrictive now, but she just kinda fell off my radar. I may have to get reacquainted with her.

    I thought Natalie used to be "Natalia", but I could be wrong. She's also posted for a long long time and I think she used to talk about being Ukrainian or Russian or something. However, she didn't have an accent, so I remember that caused some discussion on the boards. Maybe search Natalia, Russian, or Ukrainian and see if something comes up in search.

    Sorry I'm not any more help than that. Happy hunting!!
    Seen Natalie post a lot but it used to say outcall only I think. Might see her if she offers Incall now. Definitely Russian looking (Russian are slightly different looking than white people).

  4. #16908

    Marina is a straight up jerk

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Here are some ladies that seem to post often on LC but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. They all seem pretty attractive.

    Am I missing something?

    Marina.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204509299

    Electra.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204430781

    Natalie.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204453884
    She has a really bad attitude.

    Her communication was piss poor way back when and I have even bothered since.

  5. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Here are some ladies that seem to post often on LC but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. They all seem pretty attractive.

    Am I missing something?

    Marina.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204509299

    Electra.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204430781

    Natalie.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204453884
    You're right that all three have been posting for a long time and pretty frequently. I think I remember seeing a little about Marina (mostly good) when she first started posting several years back, but haven't seen anything since that I can recall. I don't think she ever went under a different name, so not sure why no one's had anything to say about her in the last few years. I've never seen her.

    I've seen Electra, but it was probably about 5 years ago. She was posting under a different name, but I don't remember what it was back then. I think Electra is at least her third name maybe more. She was very nice and professional, but not in a clinical "business transaction" way. I remember her being very talented orally and the rest was nice too. I haven't seen her since because shortly after I saw her, she went to Outcall only or Incall to Bethalto, IL. Neither of which can work for me. Her location is a lot less restrictive now, but she just kinda fell off my radar. I may have to get reacquainted with her.

    I thought Natalie used to be "Natalia", but I could be wrong. She's also posted for a long long time and I think she used to talk about being Ukrainian or Russian or something. However, she didn't have an accent, so I remember that caused some discussion on the boards. Maybe search Natalia, Russian, or Ukrainian and see if something comes up in search.

    Sorry I'm not any more help than that. Happy hunting!!

  6. #16906

    Never have seen a review

    Here are some ladies that seem to post often on LC but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. They all seem pretty attractive.

    Am I missing something?

    Marina.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204509299

    Electra.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204430781

    Natalie.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204453884

  7. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents.

    I connected with Amonie in January for an awesome first-time visit. There was a good vibe and good conversation. I was hoping to set something up this week, but see she hasn't posted on EB since 02/26/26. Tried texting last week and no response.

    Any regulars know if she's taking some time off or just not in StL right now?

    If you prefer to PM that's fine.

    Thanks.

    Swirl.
    She does not live in St. Louis just visits here. Don't know the current situation but she has taken a few months off in the past.

  8. #16904
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    They moved to DeSoto.
    I used to enjoy a mouth hug but not driving an hour each way for it.

  9. #16903
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Where did they move to?
    They moved to DeSoto.

  10. #16902

    Amonie. Anyone Seen Her Lately

    Hey Gents.

    I connected with Amonie in January for an awesome first-time visit. There was a good vibe and good conversation. I was hoping to set something up this week, but see she hasn't posted on EB since 02/26/26. Tried texting last week and no response.

    Any regulars know if she's taking some time off or just not in StL right now?

    If you prefer to PM that's fine.

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

  11. #16901

    Jesse from St Charles

    Anyone know what happen to her. She stop advertising and won't respond to text. Thanks.

  12. #16900
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    My normal go-to for bbjcim originally off S Broadway had moved and is too far from me now (and was doing it for only 65; can't complain on that).

    Anyone care to share another at a decent price (public or UTR) that is in southern STL and does the same? Private message if so. Much appreciated.
    Where did they move to?

  13. #16899

    South STL BBBJCIM

    My normal go-to for bbjcim originally off S Broadway had moved and is too far from me now (and was doing it for only 65; can't complain on that).

    Anyone care to share another at a decent price (public or UTR) that is in southern STL and does the same? Private message if so. Much appreciated.

  14. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Concur, legacy is fucking weird and while jessie is an addict, she sucks dick like a champ.
    It's been a few years, but I met up w / Jessie SCF a few times, and she was generally a good time. Loves it up the backdoor, if you're into that!

  15. #16897
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1250.htm?cat=1

    I know I have seen this one before.

    Does anyone know her previous name and for that matter seen her recently?
    She was still Alena Winters as of 2024. Changed her name last year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape