Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 18366
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16311

    Two swings

    Jaida 28 Gaithersburg.

    Seems decent. Not exactly my type but it's MD not VA / DC. Wanted 350 for a BJ. Offered two and she seemed amenable but drew the line at not getting a room. Called it sketchy and trashy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-a91f116a7096

  2. #16310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Damn I didn't think TF hitting up the ghetto.
    I know right. Regret it. Hella ghetto. I had some in NYC and they were good. Dc is just different.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-60288432c11f

  3. #16309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Pics are better than irl. Everything goes 400. Plus pay for uber.
    Damn I didn't think TF hitting up the ghetto.

  4. #16308
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. Very inconsistent. But gives great head and is cool with bare. Bunch of scratches / cuts all over her arms that she says is from her cat.

  5. #16307

    Pass

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-d9717237ecaf

    Exchanged numbers, took days to respond then wrote a long message saying she wants someone that's okay with watching and spoiling her and her girlfriend until they feel comfortable enough for me to join in. They look decent enough but not interested in that dynamic.

  6. #16306

    Merr??

    Anyone have any luck with this one??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-8098182c258e

    Tia!

  7. #16305

    Based on the pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her. Is she the one with a lesbian partner?
    Yeah and pretty sure she was married to her partner. The tatoo sleeve is hard to forget. She refused to go uncovered with me so eventually just let things fade away. Nice woman though.

  8. #16304
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Pics are better than irl. Everything goes 400. Plus pay for uber.

  9. #16303

    Old Lauren, new profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-a59fe59eddf8

    New profile, but in need of cash. Always.

    Uncovered $300. Someone help her out so she stops texting me.

  10. #16302

  11. #16301

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone speak to Bri? She had a profile before but can't find it. I chatted her awhile back and then messaged me out of the blue. Can't find her profile again, but know she was on SA for a long time curious if anyone else had any luck with her?
    I think I saw her. Is she the one with a lesbian partner?

  12. #16300

    Luna 20 Germantown

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Not exactly my type but was close, not in bad shape, and quick to respond. Only available weekdays from early morning until 2 pm. Was quick to move to text. After explaining availability, she ignored texts / questions about boundaries and ppm for like a week. With a little persistence and her unwillingness to respond, she stated no anal and 600 ppm. I countered with 400 and possible 200 quick visit BJ only meets. Response was just, no. Have at it fellas. No way I'd spend 600 in this market in Germantown.

  13. #16299
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Possibly. She's also among several women in DC that are a 7-8 in looks seeking 1 k+. I think when they get that it's short lived. I also suspect many of them take much less for the right guy on occasion for a little fun and some cash flow. But flake out on those "discounts" and keep looking for what they were told is "their worth" from an "intentional man with a provider mindset".
    I've always wondered if it's just looks they're banking on. Maybe I'm applying the wrong model to the wrong industry, but if I'm paying twice as much for an experience, I'd want something to differentiate it from everything else.

  14. #16298

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Guess this is the template we all received.

    Also do want to give you my PPM details to make sure we align. For meet and greet I appreciate $300 for my time and energy. If we like each other and want to continue things, my PPM for intimate time in a hotel is $1,000. Is that pricing okay with you?

  15. #16297

    Anyone have any luck /

    Anyone speak to Bri? She had a profile before but can't find it. I chatted her awhile back and then messaged me out of the blue. Can't find her profile again, but know she was on SA for a long time curious if anyone else had any luck with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1651851005551.jpg‎   ******_34851e877bbf111956ef637975a39cec_b73090e6_1280.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape