Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 18299
-
03-20-26 19:33 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 1038Pics are better than irl. Everything goes 400. Plus pay for uber.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 16:33 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 468Old Lauren, new profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-a59fe59eddf8
New profile, but in need of cash. Always.
Uncovered $300. Someone help her out so she stops texting me.
-
03-20-26 15:39 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 1038Ivy
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-10ea7ae1622d
Dtf. Anyone smash.
-
03-19-26 20:45 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 73Bri
I think I saw her. Is she the one with a lesbian partner?
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:46 #16300Regular Member

Posts: 15Luna 20 Germantown
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d
Not exactly my type but was close, not in bad shape, and quick to respond. Only available weekdays from early morning until 2 pm. Was quick to move to text. After explaining availability, she ignored texts / questions about boundaries and ppm for like a week. With a little persistence and her unwillingness to respond, she stated no anal and 600 ppm. I countered with 400 and possible 200 quick visit BJ only meets. Response was just, no. Have at it fellas. No way I'd spend 600 in this market in Germantown.
-
03-19-26 17:05 #16299Senior Member

Posts: 111I've always wondered if it's just looks they're banking on. Maybe I'm applying the wrong model to the wrong industry, but if I'm paying twice as much for an experience, I'd want something to differentiate it from everything else.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 15:27 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 91Violet
Guess this is the template we all received.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
Also do want to give you my PPM details to make sure we align. For meet and greet I appreciate $300 for my time and energy. If we like each other and want to continue things, my PPM for intimate time in a hotel is $1,000. Is that pricing okay with you?
-
03-19-26 15:13 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone have any luck /
Anyone speak to Bri? She had a profile before but can't find it. I chatted her awhile back and then messaged me out of the blue. Can't find her profile again, but know she was on SA for a long time curious if anyone else had any luck with her?
-
03-19-26 10:48 #16296Senior Member

Posts: 166Possibly. She's also among several women in DC that are a 7-8 in looks seeking 1 k+. I think when they get that it's short lived. I also suspect many of them take much less for the right guy on occasion for a little fun and some cash flow. But flake out on those "discounts" and keep looking for what they were told is "their worth" from an "intentional man with a provider mindset".
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 21:57 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 184Girl from Connecticut
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...021704c4341a43
This girl lives in Connecticut but seems to like creating profiles in the DC area for some reason. Needless to say, you're probably not meeting her unless you go to CT. She used to have a profile on Seeking (now permanently deleted): https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-12516fc45b42.
-
03-18-26 17:04 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 31Discount?
Is anyone still seeing the 30% off offer? I keep getting the 20% offer but that's it, recently.
-
03-18-26 15:44 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 329Funny thing is some of these thirsty wolves will give her that number.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 15:43 #16292Senior Member

Posts: 106Esmeralda
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2a255918e25e
Does anyone have any info on this one?
I think I saw back someone said her ppm was 1 k?
-
03-18-26 14:30 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 329It's nowhere near as clean easy to navigate but SDM is a decent replacement, has several of the same girls.
Originally Posted by Tudor455
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 11:31 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 111Secret Benefits can work, but you have to use it wisely:
Originally Posted by Tudor455
[View Original Post]
- Unlocking someone's private pics is almost never worth it unless she doesn't have any public facing pics or you're absolutely dying to see more of her. I don't think the girls know you have to pay to unlock them, so sometimes the private pics are just more of the same or absolute garbage (nowhere near being worth hiding).
- Only boost a message if again you're dying to make sure that she sees it.
- Don't unlock read receipts. Assume she's seen your message and doesn't want to talk to you if a certain amount of time has passed.
- Unlocking the questions is worthless.
- For the love of god, Do not pay to be a top admirer. I have yet to understand why anyone would do this, or what its purpose is other than to inflate the girl's ego or make her seem more in demand to everyone (and thus spend more money).
That said, usually they're already on Seeking anyway, so it's not worth it. Though I have messaged the same girl on each and gotten a response on one or the other, not both. So I guess it depends on how badly you want her LOL.









Reply With Quote





