Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 2740
-
03-23-26 15:50 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 107I'm with you on that. I see an influx of new talent coming to CC with some outrageous hourly rates. At $200+/ hr it damn sure better be more than cuddling going on, I don't care about the "Intent" of the site. I mean I love the thrill of seeing how far things go during a cuddle but at those prices, I'll just go pay for it outright. LOL!
Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 02:09 #2454Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30Jealous
Wish I could make $250 an hour doing this shit too.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 15:58 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 523Gorgeous woman but overpriced and no fun. Wondering if her massages will start including L1 now she's looking for another source of income.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 13:14 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 601Talk about GPS. Based on her massage business approach probably safe to assume her hourly fee for cuddles is just the starting point LOL. She's a fine woman tho.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 12:24 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 70Melania7362
The massage Business must be slow for Maloy. $250 per hour is insane LOL. I have to give to her though. Her massages are very sensual.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 12:03 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 253I saw that, and she want $250/ hr. She is smoking some good shit.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 11:30 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 523Well well well look who made a cuddle account.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Melania7362
-
03-21-26 17:15 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 70Banned
Dang, the account got banned. Supper cute girl though! Horrible comms, but a good cuddle nonetheless. I forget the name of her previous profile.
Originally Posted by AfternoonDLite
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 13:54 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 347Whelp the acct is already banned, so you were probably right.
Originally Posted by AfternoonDLite
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 10:55 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 208Interesting. She's using a fake photo but with her real face on it. If you do an image search you'll see the same image with a dozen different faces. Wierd.
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]
I'm 99% sure she's the same Nina that is on Seeking and WYP but the 39 years old is throwing me off. The other one was younger.
-
03-21-26 09:32 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 70Simping at its finest
The amount of times I've seen this happen is quite sad,. Tbh, is gotten worse over the years. Snitching on other mongers for what reason? To get in the girls good graces or to get brownie points? All bc you want to slide into her tight box and you think snitching will get you in easier bc your game is weak ? ? Newsflash bucko, go venture to the other threads. You need zero game to get laid. Just handover the desired amount and lay down. Sad af. Simpin mongers using our Intel then breaking the unwritten rule by being tattle-talling like a little girl. A little advice to these mongers who fall into that category - These cc providers are still WOMEN at the end of the day and cannot keep their mouths shut. They know you're simpin and talk so much shit about you. Mongering 101 - never trust a working girl period.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 23:13 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 601WTF is wrong with some guys? Telling a cuddler about another member's report is the most bitchh-ass thing. When you do shit like that the girl actually loses respect for your tattletale little pussy self, so if you think you're being a hero everyone knows that you're a simp and have no game.
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 22:06 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 35Rainydayfeels
Is it me or is this the new Account for a pro cuddler who has been on cc for a while?
Can't remember the old name but very cute, and I believe was very platonic.
-
03-20-26 12:55 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 107Yeah this happened to me a couple of months ago. This cuddles I reported on reached out to me with a screen shot of my report. I denied it but she said I was the only one she had seen at that point. Needless to say she blocked me, damn shame cause she was lots of fun. So fellow mongers remember YMMV, do not point out another mongers post to elevate yourself, take the information and best utilize your game, if she doesn't bite, move on.
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 11:35 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 114Sorry to hear
I've been looking at other cities cuddle reports and I just posted my philosophy on it in my hometown thread. Bottom line your post above is why I do not get into details about any cuddler I've met. And I've had great fun with a few of them. It's the ultimate YMMV venture in my opinion. A guy in our UTR thread tried helping some folks on the board and they outed him to the girl same as what happened to you. Some guys just don't have any game. There are some folks who believe if you got something from a girl on CC then they're entitled to the same session with them. It doesn't work that way. Enjoy the chase fellas!
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





