Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 6080
-
03-20-26 15:14 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 220Talk about anorexic!
She looks like she has been living in refugee camp and and has no access to nutrition.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 13:29 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 447Kina
Anyone have experience w her?
Does she really get those numbers??
https://tryst.link/escort/kinalovelace
-
03-20-26 11:35 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 52Crowell Rd Asian Lady
From my experience, there is only one lady. She is 60's ish and not a looker. However, she will do whatever you want.
Originally Posted by Constantseeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 09:21 #5837Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
I'm sure the Asian ladies that are all on Crowell rd are not what the ad says, my question is are they at least real and safe?
-
03-19-26 22:41 #5836Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-19-26 22:32 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 69Post #5789. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WadeHampton
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 15:55 #5834Regular Member

Posts: 9No mention of this one on here from what I've seen. Anyone with insight into her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/056771435964
-
03-18-26 21:52 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 215Visiting
Visiting Asheville area next weekend, in search of a provider with an ass on the larger side, prefer white, but open to all races. Also have a lifelong case of yellow fever, so any quality Asian providers would be welcome as well. Any info would be appreciated. Excited to visit your city for the first time.
-
03-18-26 16:37 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 61https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/119966853136
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 13:56 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 79Hey all,
I'm going to be visiting Asheville this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for outcall GFE or body rub to the downtown Asheville area? I see some recent posts about people to avoid but not much on good providers (except one for an Aubree).
If anyone has a recommendations, please share or DM. Thanks!
-
03-16-26 16:56 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 346A Must to Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/782275484658
I thought she was worth a try, not as eye candy, but for the kind of sloppy throatfucking oral I've been looking for. She texted me that that's how she does it. Up to the time I entered her room all seemed hunky dory.
But her welcoming was less than hospitable. Well, let's see how it goes anyway. Started out okay, then around the time I was expecting the action to intensify, the grousing begain instead. "You better cum soon, this is just a QV. " When I pointed out that only four minutes had elapsed, she said I was being an asshole. So, I dressed and walked without a word.
-
03-16-26 08:32 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 504Sexy older lady
Dude in pic is a no no! Also there are two posts with identical words but different pictures and ages. Asked for approx location so I knew how long a drive there but crickets so probably no dream will happen.
.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 13:06 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 1189She used to post pictures with a dude in the background which is a deal killer for me.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 12:35 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 102A few times.
I tried but never heard anything back. I like older women too. A report would be great.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 11:04 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 504Sexy older lady
Not a spring chicken but generally I have found older is better. Comms are grt so far, not 828 area but still an NC code and seems to have an open menu. Any intel on her? Have an apptmnt set up and will report if the dream is realized but it be nice to know something ahead?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/966494139083










Reply With Quote



