rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 368 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5287

    Help us all out

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballStr17  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid sweet dreams. .... She may change her name or delete her ads. If you are trying to avoid her, she is close to quality dairy that is on north pine in lansing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...m/117992266089
    I appreciate the report, it helps us all make better decisions. I'll ask one more thing of you in the future. You, yourself, noted that she may change her name or her ads and yes, they're already gone. Please do us all a favor next time and grab a picture or two from the ad when you get back home from a bad encounter while the ad is still there and share it with us along with a note about whether or not she looks like the pics so that we all can be on the lookout for her future ads.

    Still wanted to give you props for the sharing of information, just asking for that extra little bit that would help even more.

    May you find much better fun in your future.

  2. #5286

    Pixie

    Messaged her earlier to set something up. Said she'd be able to see me. Asked her what time worked and crickets since then.

  3. #5285

    Sweet dream

    I would avoid sweet dreams. We initially agreed to top, bottom, doggy, BJ, kissing, and bare as long as we were both clean with recent testing. She agreed to that with an upcharge. I asked if everything was good the way we agreed upon. She said yes. I said okay. I put donation on the bed. Was getting undressed and then she said what about protection. I said we talked about it and agreed to do bb and that I could share my results. And she said no she didn't even though I have it in text where she said yes. I put on my clothes and took my money. She was not letting me go unless I gave her something. She was like you going to give me something. She was getting super close to me and was likely going to run me down if I didn't give her anything. I said I'll leave something before I head out. She was like just drop it to the ground now. So I dropped $40 to the ground and headed out. It was a complete bait and switch service. I would avoid sweet dream at all cost. I'm sure there likely would have been other things that she was going to change her mind to in the middle of the service as well. I didn't want to find out what else she was going to change her mind to. She looked okay though. Was curvy with a little bit of a tummy with some droop to her boobs. Probably the right kind of thick if you like thick girls. She may change her name or delete her ads. If you are trying to avoid her, she is close to quality dairy that is on north pine in lansing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...m/117992266089

  4. #5284

    Amazing Soul Snatcher

    Had a dream with the Soul Snatcher and she was staying at a nicer hotel downtown. She was dressed in a very nice pink outfit that showed off her nice features and smelled good also. Not much to add to her previous good reviews. We spent some time on the bed with small talk and then moved into the main event. Moved through a few positions and she seemed to enjoy them as she made some nice moaning noises which help bring junior to final release. Did a hhr with her and left feeling very refreshed. Highly recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/855374063185

  5. #5283

    Good dream with Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHelloThere  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Amy in January, FS and it was really good. Made an appointment with her recently and after giving her the donation she broke the news that she is only doing companionship. Her ad on STG is no different than it was in January. Avoid unless you are looking for an in person chat buddy.
    Sorry everyone I am trying to figure out how to post her picture for better detail .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/amy-use5178892023-ss85-special/748374069336
    Sorry guys had to remake my new account due to login in issues with email, was Rosco1743. Longtime member and occasional poster.

    I had a dream with Amy earlier this week and I guess this might be a case of YMMV. My time with her was very good FS. She was full GFE and the menu was fairly open. I also have seen her earlier this year, February, and had a great time. I am not saying that HelloThere did not have a visit as he described, but my visit was very good. I seen her for hhr and will definitely repeat.

  6. #5282

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHelloThere  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Amy in January, FS and it was really good. Made an appointment with her recently and after giving her the donation she broke the news that she is only doing companionship. Her ad on STG is no different than it was in January. Avoid unless you are looking for an in person chat buddy.
    Sorry everyone I am trying to figure out how to post her picture for better detail .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/amy-use5178892023-ss85-special/748374069336
    I saw Amy yesterday and service was as good as it always is.

  7. #5281

    Sexy Red

    Setup an hour date with sexy Red last time she was in town. She was in time great comms. Went in chatted for a bit. She was laying face diwn on the bed. Got behind her and got some lumber going looking at that bubble butt. Put it in and pounded that from every direction and eveey angle. Pulled it out tried to do a facial but had to do a pearl necklace. Great time. Will repeat. Mm686.

  8. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    Third one down is Jamie. She's fun, reviews in ad are accurate. Wouldn't touch the other three.
    Especially the second on the list. Mr Boybear.

  9. #5279
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw some of these ads and was curious if anyone had seen any of these folks before and what their thoughts were. Any info is appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...-/440075209321

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/957035150123

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/924668455040

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...m/187096417318

    Thanks again for any insight!
    Third one down is Jamie. She's fun, reviews in ad are accurate. Wouldn't touch the other three.

  10. #5278

    Beware of Amy, companionship only

    I had a visit with Amy in January, FS and it was really good. Made an appointment with her recently and after giving her the donation she broke the news that she is only doing companionship. Her ad on STG is no different than it was in January. Avoid unless you are looking for an in person chat buddy.
    Sorry everyone I am trying to figure out how to post her picture for better detail .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/amy-use5178892023-ss85-special/748374069336

  11. #5277

    Has anyone seen these before?

    Hey all, saw some of these ads and was curious if anyone had seen any of these folks before and what their thoughts were. Any info is appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...-/440075209321

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/957035150123

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/924668455040

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...m/187096417318

    Thanks again for any insight!

  12. #5276

    Tauri

    Saw Tauri recently at her in call in Holt. Good comms and easy set up. She is a sweetheart. Reasonable rate for cfs. We enjoyed our time together and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/538525274119

  13. #5275

    Sorry for all the typos

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago, I had a dual with Jen and the person stayed with her at the time. I don't remember her name, but she was attractive at a lot of fun in bed. I showed up thinking it was only going to be a solo but that Jed said that the other person was available if I was interested in a threesome. She made it very clear that she does not interact with the other girl, but assured me that we would have a great time. That we did. While there was no interaction between the two of them, they both had a lot of fun making sure I was happy. Having two beautiful women giving you a BBBJ is an experience us hobbies should enjoy. Hopefully more than what once.
    My only excuse is I used voice and didn't proofread.

  14. #5274

    Soulsnatcher

    I usually go into a date assuming the pictures are slightly better than in person. However, soul snatcher was a very pleasant surprise. Very petite (under 5 ft) and killer curves. Better yet, a great personality. Could not keep my hands off from the start and had a great time. Highly recommend (just not when I want to see her).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/592722485721

  15. #5273

    Duo with Red

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip2  [View Original Post]
    They did not. It felt more like a teaching session with Red giving Tyla directions and encouragement for which was hot as hell!
    About a year ago, I had a dual with Jen and the person stayed with her at the time. I don't remember her name, but she was attractive at a lot of fun in bed. I showed up thinking it was only going to be a solo but that Jed said that the other person was available if I was interested in a threesome. She made it very clear that she does not interact with the other girl, but assured me that we would have a great time. That we did. While there was no interaction between the two of them, they both had a lot of fun making sure I was happy. Having two beautiful women giving you a BBBJ is an experience us hobbies should enjoy. Hopefully more than what once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape