Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 17727
-
03-23-26 17:46 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 34Amonie. Anyone Seen Her Lately
Hey Gents.
I connected with Amonie in January for an awesome first-time visit. There was a good vibe and good conversation. I was hoping to set something up this week, but see she hasn't posted on EB since 02/26/26. Tried texting last week and no response.
Any regulars know if she's taking some time off or just not in StL right now?
If you prefer to PM that's fine.
Thanks.
Swirl.
-
03-23-26 14:17 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 103Jesse from St Charles
Anyone know what happen to her. She stop advertising and won't respond to text. Thanks.
-
03-23-26 10:59 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 279Where did they move to?
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 09:43 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 92South STL BBBJCIM
My normal go-to for bbjcim originally off S Broadway had moved and is too far from me now (and was doing it for only 65; can't complain on that).
Anyone care to share another at a decent price (public or UTR) that is in southern STL and does the same? Private message if so. Much appreciated.
-
03-21-26 10:43 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 316It's been a few years, but I met up w / Jessie SCF a few times, and she was generally a good time. Loves it up the backdoor, if you're into that!
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:53 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 638She was still Alena Winters as of 2024. Changed her name last year.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:51 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 307I've tried to meet with this girl for a few weeks. She seems real but she's only ever available at like 1 am Or later so good luck if you keep normal hours.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:24 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 57Nahvi (
She seems borderline TGTBT:
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/203989494
But I will probably try and report back. Does anyone have info?
-
03-19-26 05:57 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 224Yes, she's been around for quite awhile and seems to change her name every couple years. Last time I remember she went by Sloane. Sweet girl, great head game and very personalable. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 20:04 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 71Scarlett
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1250.htm?cat=1
I know I have seen this one before.
Does anyone know her previous name and for that matter seen her recently?
-
03-18-26 13:29 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 85Adrianna
Has anyone visited Adrianna recently?? Wondering if there is any thing new to report.
Originally Posted by Popinstl
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Be careful out there!!
-
03-18-26 10:47 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 158Wish I had too
She seems like a nice enough person. Just in the wrong career field. Yeah it was pretty terrible. The hunt goes on for a decent BBJCIM for a fair price, without a lot of hassle, and is reasonably close to me.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
OH LOOK there's a unicorn flying by farting pixie dust!
-
03-18-26 10:45 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 249Belleville provider
Has anyone seen this girl? Her communication is good just wondering if she is tru legit and how her incall is for safety. Thanks.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ial-66859.html
-
03-17-26 21:54 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 218Wish you would have posted before, I could have told you to avoid. I saw her once, might be one of the worst BJ's I've ever gotten.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 08:36 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for posting! I'm curious about her too (as is the poster a few replies below me). When you say tiny, do you mean thin, or short? I'm into skinny girls (regardless of height), but if you mean short and curvy, I'll prob pass.
Originally Posted by Ben6556
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





