rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 59496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58476
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleCurious  [View Original Post]
    Most of the reports seem to come from the Gwinnett area. I'm interested in what's happening in ATL and below. Mint's tossed around a lot, but I'm really only looking for L1 right now. Maybe nude or UTC. Any good L1 places near ATL? Preferably in the west or south sides.
    If West side maybe try Q massage of S Cobb.

    Otherwise, sometimes it is just good to try new places and report out. Open your nav app and enter 'massage near me'.

  2. #58475
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday had a face down HE. The tease went beyong a tease as she struggled to get her hand under me. My instincts had me lift myself or at least take enough weight off, so she could get to Jr. I wound up with elbows down and knees supporting me. The milking was amazing. Still on an L! Not touching (didn't try) but felt really spent. Has anyone else had this?
    Milking the cow can be an option at a lot of places. Just ask. Few non AMPs even had a milking table with a hole there.

    Kelly (ol sunnyday) was good at encouraging one to point south when initially lay down, so no need to prop up.

  3. #58474

    Sounds nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday had a face down HE. The tease went beyong a tease as she struggled to get her hand under me. My instincts had me lift myself or at least take enough weight off, so she could get to Jr. I wound up with elbows down and knees supporting me. The milking was amazing. Still on an L! Not touching (didn't try) but felt really spent. Has anyone else had this?
    That sounds nice, where did you get that at?

  4. #58473

    L1 Atlanta Recs

    Most of the reports seem to come from the Gwinnett area. I'm interested in what's happening in ATL and below. Mint's tossed around a lot, but I'm really only looking for L1 right now. Maybe nude or UTC. Any good L1 places near ATL? Preferably in the west or south sides.

  5. #58472

    HE Before the flip New Experience

    Yesterday had a face down HE. The tease went beyong a tease as she struggled to get her hand under me. My instincts had me lift myself or at least take enough weight off, so she could get to Jr. I wound up with elbows down and knees supporting me. The milking was amazing. Still on an L! Not touching (didn't try) but felt really spent. Has anyone else had this?

  6. #58471

    T+

    Are Popcorn or Victoria still at T+? I had dreams with both in November and had a great time. I stopped by T+ two weeks ago and saw a new mms and girl working. I came at 7:30 and they told me we close at 8 since it's Sunday. I left because girl working did not seem in the mood.

  7. #58470
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    It appears that the line-up has changed. Cherry and Bianca were not there yesterday. Bebe is still there but not doing it for me. Any word on the other two?
    I called Saturday night to check and see who was there, Said Yo-yo, Bibi, and Angie was new girl. Anybody seen Angie?

  8. #58469

    Sarah Sarah

    What is the latest on this spot, still DIY only?

    Bettie is that one on the Bucklet list I never was able to get to L1, only a little ball assist at best.

    Anything changed with her or the shop in the last couple of years?

  9. #58468

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

  10. #58467

    Superior

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent intel on Superior massage in Lawrenceville?

    It was a spin off from BD down the street and was run by a cute little spinner named Wendy. Really good for L1 and I always hoped for more but never got there and now it's been over a year since I've been so was hoping someone else might have some information on the place or her specifically.

    Thanks.
    As we discussed last week, I tried making an appointment twice and both times they said she was too busy and call back. I want to see the size of that spinner! According to you very small!

  11. #58466

    Superior

    Does anyone have any recent intel on Superior massage in Lawrenceville?

    It was a spin off from BD down the street and was run by a cute little spinner named Wendy. Really good for L1 and I always hoped for more but never got there and now it's been over a year since I've been so was hoping someone else might have some information on the place or her specifically.

    Thanks.

  12. #58465

    Not So Great Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get happiness but quit going there years ago. Actually was the first place I ever went to. But there are better options in the area. Talent is low and service is crap. They probably thought you were the Law.
    I did get a good massage. I live nearby and when I pass they seem to have no cars. I don't think happiness is available there anymore. Just a decent massage. Staying under the radar, Forsyth is tough on them.

  13. #58464
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Tried Great Massage last time today. Girls like Robots, same good massage, but that is it.
    Went there once years ago after a report of "great" extras. Worst massage ever with diy. Forget this place and move on. Other places in town give a "greater" massage. Stay away from market place unless that's all your after.

  14. #58463
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    For me the worst because I got no happiness, why was it worst for you?
    Oh I get happiness but quit going there years ago. Actually was the first place I ever went to. But there are better options in the area. Talent is low and service is crap. They probably thought you were the Law.

  15. #58462

    Pretty Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by MasLatinLover  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about B-Spa? How are the ladies? I heard you cen get BBFS with some of the providers. Any intel is appreciated.
    I went a few years ago when it was called Spring Spa. Pretty good-looking Latinas but they will not do FS for less than 3. 0. Also, I noticed some of the girls there also work out of apartments and charge half of what they do at the spa. Last time I went I paid for an hour and had someone knocking on the door for the girl after like 10 minutes. Things might have changed since I last went so YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape