Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 308 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 4620
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to see her, so I finally went. Was extremely disappointed. Just avoid.
    Never seen Lisa but I'm curious since she's been around for a while. What about your visit was very disappointing? Was there any expected services that weren't provided? DM is oknif you don't want to say on the forum.

  2. #4409

    Macy at BB Amazing on South King Street above Spice Up Indian restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Macy after an extended break. Was seeing a bunch of others. Looking for that unicorn! Massage was good, which is what I was craving. Service after was okay. No BBBJ, no condoms. So no BBFS like before. She's nice enough but not close to Paula level service. The search goes on! Can't wait for Paula's return!
    The wording in the original post is a bit confusing.

    Based on my recent massage with Macy:

    Older, Thai mix, big boobs.

    Good effort with the massage.

    Puts on condom, CBJ.

    Hops on your dick, CFS.

    Switch position, OK to take off condom? Yes, BBFSCIP.

    A clock watcher. Did not mention money. I gave her what I felt was appropriate.

    Hope this clears up any confusion about Macy taking it raw.

  3. #4408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1432
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    First I have always wanted to meet Tomiko. Someone once sent me the link to her Facebook or a news story about her. But I've misplaced it. DM if you have a way for me to see her pic. I texted her but never got a reply. Not sure what religion forbids going bare. I did used to see one lady who only did anal because she was engaged to a Moroccan guy and she was not allowed to have intercourse, not even with him. I think she was just weird. She even gave me a blow job for being a job reference so she could get a job at 7-11. My gut feel was she just wanted to give a man a BJ. She never accepted more than $40 from me and refused if I offered more. She was so annoying, talked way too much, super toothy on me, and once called me out at church. She showed up dressed like a cheap hooker, sees me and yells Hey Lefty! Then comes over and hugs me. Right in front of everyone. Then tells the women I'm a client of her massage business.

    My phone has been blowing up for over a week from women who say business is slow, please come over. I think because of the rainy weather. Same old story. No customers all day, I'm all alone in the shop.
    Haven't seen Tomiko in a few years. Small, petite with a body that's proportionate. Older, very personable and talkative but not too much. Good massage, CBJ and cfs.

  4. #4407

    Energizer bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    She is BBFS plus MSOG. And does CIM.

    Find Sakura in Rubmaps for contact and location.

    Lisa is a GILF with lots of cake on her face. She's like an Asian Madonna.

    I don't know the current price now.
    I always wanted to see her, so I finally went. Was extremely disappointed. Just avoid.

  5. #4406

    Wait Your Turn

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    If Lisa gives a good massage I'll check her out. Anyone know her contact info? Mahalo in advance!
    Hey don't be snaking me. Hahaha. Nah if you get there first please report.

  6. #4405
    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    She is BBFS plus MSOG. And does CIM.

    Find Sakura in Rubmaps for contact and location.

    Lisa is a GILF with lots of cake on her face. She's like an Asian Madonna.

    I don't know the current price now.
    I have had lots of fun with Lisa ever the years, but starting a could years ago, something changed. I'll could no longer get mor than the head of my dick in her. I am a bit bigger than average, but it wasn't very satisfying. If you're packing, go elsewhere! She's a cool lady otherwise!

  7. #4404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    I have read a bunch of reports on her. Can anyone tell me the damages and how to contact her? I love a beautiful Asian MILF / gilf. Seems like she also gives a good massage which I love. Any other details anyone can share I would love to know. Is she MSOG?

    Thanks.

    Freak.
    If Lisa gives a good massage I'll check her out. Anyone know her contact info? Mahalo in advance!

  8. #4403

    Religious reasons? Slow business

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Used to be CBJ, BBFSCIP. Not anymore I guess. CBJ for some religious reason. Maybe if she had rubbers would be different. She said its been slow for her and Tomiko, her neighbor. Tomiko was also CBJ, cfs. They're both getting older so I would think they'd step up their service. I wish either Paula moved here permanently or Lemon learned to do a better massage.
    First I have always wanted to meet Tomiko. Someone once sent me the link to her Facebook or a news story about her. But I've misplaced it. DM if you have a way for me to see her pic. I texted her but never got a reply. Not sure what religion forbids going bare. I did used to see one lady who only did anal because she was engaged to a Moroccan guy and she was not allowed to have intercourse, not even with him. I think she was just weird. She even gave me a blow job for being a job reference so she could get a job at 7-11. My gut feel was she just wanted to give a man a BJ. She never accepted more than $40 from me and refused if I offered more. She was so annoying, talked way too much, super toothy on me, and once called me out at church. She showed up dressed like a cheap hooker, sees me and yells Hey Lefty! Then comes over and hugs me. Right in front of everyone. Then tells the women I'm a client of her massage business.

    My phone has been blowing up for over a week from women who say business is slow, please come over. I think because of the rainy weather. Same old story. No customers all day, I'm all alone in the shop.

  9. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    I have read a bunch of reports on her. Can anyone tell me the damages and how to contact her? I love a beautiful Asian MILF / gilf. Seems like she also gives a good massage which I love. Any other details anyone can share I would love to know. Is she MSOG?

    Thanks.

    Freak.
    She is BBFS plus MSOG. And does CIM.

    Find Sakura in Rubmaps for contact and location.

    Lisa is a GILF with lots of cake on her face. She's like an Asian Madonna.

    I don't know the current price now.

  10. #4401

    Lisa the Energizer Bunny

    I have read a bunch of reports on her. Can anyone tell me the damages and how to contact her? I love a beautiful Asian MILF / gilf. Seems like she also gives a good massage which I love. Any other details anyone can share I would love to know. Is she MSOG?

    Thanks.

    Freak.

  11. #4400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1432
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    So, no BBBJ, but also no condoms? No BBFS?
    Used to be CBJ, BBFSCIP. Not anymore I guess. CBJ for some religious reason. Maybe if she had rubbers would be different. She said its been slow for her and Tomiko, her neighbor. Tomiko was also CBJ, cfs. They're both getting older so I would think they'd step up their service. I wish either Paula moved here permanently or Lemon learned to do a better massage.

  12. #4399

    Macy. Confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Macy after an extended break. Was seeing a bunch of others. Looking for that unicorn! Massage was good, which is what I was craving. Service after was okay. No BBBJ, no condoms. So no BBFS like before. She's nice enough but not close to Paula level service. The search goes on! Can't wait for Paula's return!
    So, no BBBJ, but also no condoms? No BBFS?

  13. #4398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1432

    Macy at BB's

    Went to see Macy after an extended break. Was seeing a bunch of others. Looking for that unicorn! Massage was good, which is what I was craving. Service after was okay. No BBBJ, no condoms. So no BBFS like before. She's nice enough but not close to Paula level service. The search goes on! Can't wait for Paula's return!

  14. #4397

    Jasime

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    As has a Mature Lady. Her AD is on CL. Got # from AD number ending with 9059. AD has No info with rate & availability (days & hours). Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it. Was HE or FS available.
    Even though the picture is not her, does anybody have any info on Jasmine?

  15. #4396

    Jasmine AI

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the image currently used in the advertisement, Google AI says:
    Thank you Redneck for sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape