Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 826 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 12388
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11548
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten below 1. 8 or the hh. What do you mean by text the mamasan? You just ask her for 1. 4? I haven't been recently because it seemed 2. 0 hh was the new norm.

    Anyways, went to Love and can confirm Miki. She also gives a good hard massage if requested. Wendy / Heidi is gone already.
    No I don't discuss rates or anything with mamasan. But I did mention earlier that I'm a somewhat regular there, I've gone there more times than I'd like to admit. So I always let her know when I'm coming and who I want to see, as well as request the room with the bed LOL. Idk if that gets me a better rate but as always YMMV. 1. 4 is a recent thing for me, I used to pay more but the last 10 times I've been there they were okay with 1. 4.

  2. #11547

    Blonde Asians

    Do we currently have any blonde Asians in the rotations?

  3. #11546

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten below 1. 8 or the hh. What do you mean by text the mamasan? You just ask her for 1. 4? I haven't been recently because it seemed 2. 0 hh was the new norm.

    Anyways, went to Love and can confirm Miki. She also gives a good hard massage if requested. Wendy / Heidi is gone already.
    Do you negotiate or just hand them 1. 8? If you negotiate have you ever turned to walk when they refuse less?

  4. #11545
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I've gone there maybe 8 ish times this calendar year. Gotten 140 hh everytime. But I do text mamasan everytime I head over.
    I've never gotten below 1. 8 or the hh. What do you mean by text the mamasan? You just ask her for 1. 4? I haven't been recently because it seemed 2. 0 hh was the new norm.

    Anyways, went to Love and can confirm Miki. She also gives a good hard massage if requested. Wendy / Heidi is gone already.

  5. #11544

    East side has many options

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    Want to make a visit somewhere, and am turning to the pros for guidance. I've been to Love twice, and the talent was great but was either rushed and cut short on time, or it just didn't live up to the hype. Looking for a 60 minute session so I can get a bit of an actual massage before full service. Looking for BBBJ, cfs, and whatever other perks they offer. Prefer petite women that are attractive, or at least thin and attractive. Looking to drop. 7 and 1. 5 for the session. Recommendations?
    Momo at Candy I'd recommend. Bolt ons and pasties depending on how she's feeling that day.

    If Shelly is still at Beauty, she delivers a pretty lively massage that might be up in your alley.

    Both fuck like jack rabbits, stay safe.

  6. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    140 total, including house fee, for BJ daty and FS?
    I don't do daty, but yes 1. 4 for BBBJ and cfs. But I've been going there regularly for almost a year now. And I have a decent rapport with most the regular girls there and even the mamasan to an extent. Again YMMV.

  7. #11542
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I've gone there maybe 8 ish times this calendar year. Gotten 140 hh everytime. But I do text mamasan everytime I head over.
    140 total, including house fee, for BJ daty and FS?

  8. #11541

    Where should I go?

    Want to make a visit somewhere, and am turning to the pros for guidance. I've been to Love twice, and the talent was great but was either rushed and cut short on time, or it just didn't live up to the hype. Looking for a 60 minute session so I can get a bit of an actual massage before full service. Looking for BBBJ, cfs, and whatever other perks they offer. Prefer petite women that are attractive, or at least thin and attractive. Looking to drop. 7 and 1. 5 for the session. Recommendations?

  9. #11540
    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    Qing Qing (82nd and Powell) - Legit.

    Qi Qi (64th and Powell) - Less legit.
    I'm referring to Qing Qing.

  10. #11539

    Too Many Qs

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    It is legit only, but a very good massage at a great price.
    Qing Qing (82nd and Powell) - Legit.

    Qi Qi (64th and Powell) - Less legit.

  11. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    QQ on powell is legit only? I've done recon there but didn't stay.
    It is legit only, but a very good massage at a great price.

  12. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    The best rate I've gotten at Candy this year is 180 total for half hour. I get 160 and 170 total for half hour at most other shops.

    RESIST.
    I've gone there maybe 8 ish times this calendar year. Gotten 140 hh everytime. But I do text mamasan everytime I head over.

  13. #11536

    Updates

    Any updates on these places in Hillsboro recently?

    Kaiyu.

    Newasian🌺.

  14. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I might've read your comment wrong. I never pay more than 160 for a hh at candy. 2. 6 is what I usually pay for hh of 4 hands.

    Edit to say YMMV. As always. Ive built rapport with this shop and another shop. I dont think my experiences will match everyone elses.
    The best rate I've gotten at Candy this year is 180 total for half hour. I get 160 and 170 total for half hour at most other shops.

    RESIST.

  15. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Pay 1 hr for 2 hh with 2 girls?
    I might've read your comment wrong. I never pay more than 160 for a hh at candy. 2. 6 is what I usually pay for hh of 4 hands.

    Edit to say YMMV. As always. I’ve built rapport with this shop and another shop. I don’t think my experiences will match everyone else’s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape