Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16906

    Never have seen a review

    Here are some ladies that seem to post often on LC but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. They all seem pretty attractive.

    Am I missing something?

    Marina.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204509299

    Electra.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204430781

    Natalie.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/204453884

  2. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents.

    I connected with Amonie in January for an awesome first-time visit. There was a good vibe and good conversation. I was hoping to set something up this week, but see she hasn't posted on EB since 02/26/26. Tried texting last week and no response.

    Any regulars know if she's taking some time off or just not in StL right now?

    If you prefer to PM that's fine.

    Thanks.

    Swirl.
    She does not live in St. Louis just visits here. Don't know the current situation but she has taken a few months off in the past.

  3. #16904
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    They moved to DeSoto.
    I used to enjoy a mouth hug but not driving an hour each way for it.

  4. #16903
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Where did they move to?
    They moved to DeSoto.

  5. #16902

    Amonie. Anyone Seen Her Lately

    Hey Gents.

    I connected with Amonie in January for an awesome first-time visit. There was a good vibe and good conversation. I was hoping to set something up this week, but see she hasn't posted on EB since 02/26/26. Tried texting last week and no response.

    Any regulars know if she's taking some time off or just not in StL right now?

    If you prefer to PM that's fine.

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

  6. #16901

    Jesse from St Charles

    Anyone know what happen to her. She stop advertising and won't respond to text. Thanks.

  7. #16900
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    My normal go-to for bbjcim originally off S Broadway had moved and is too far from me now (and was doing it for only 65; can't complain on that).

    Anyone care to share another at a decent price (public or UTR) that is in southern STL and does the same? Private message if so. Much appreciated.
    Where did they move to?

  8. #16899

    South STL BBBJCIM

    My normal go-to for bbjcim originally off S Broadway had moved and is too far from me now (and was doing it for only 65; can't complain on that).

    Anyone care to share another at a decent price (public or UTR) that is in southern STL and does the same? Private message if so. Much appreciated.

  9. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Concur, legacy is fucking weird and while jessie is an addict, she sucks dick like a champ.
    It's been a few years, but I met up w / Jessie SCF a few times, and she was generally a good time. Loves it up the backdoor, if you're into that!

  10. #16897
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1250.htm?cat=1

    I know I have seen this one before.

    Does anyone know her previous name and for that matter seen her recently?
    She was still Alena Winters as of 2024. Changed her name last year.

  11. #16896
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    She seems borderline TGTBT:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/203989494

    But I will probably try and report back. Does anyone have info?
    I've tried to meet with this girl for a few weeks. She seems real but she's only ever available at like 1 am Or later so good luck if you keep normal hours.

  12. #16895

    Nahvi (

    She seems borderline TGTBT:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/203989494

    But I will probably try and report back. Does anyone have info?

  13. #16894
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1250.htm?cat=1

    I know I have seen this one before.

    Does anyone know her previous name and for that matter seen her recently?
    Yes, she's been around for quite awhile and seems to change her name every couple years. Last time I remember she went by Sloane. Sweet girl, great head game and very personalable. I'd recommend.

  14. #16893

    Scarlett

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1250.htm?cat=1

    I know I have seen this one before.

    Does anyone know her previous name and for that matter seen her recently?

  15. #16892

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Adrianna this week and she did not disappoint. I read on another post that she is 53 but she certainly does not look it. Her body is rocking, particularly if you like big tits and a sweet little ass. Unfortunately I was in a hurry so we got right down to business. She started with a nice BBBJ, then climbed on for some CG. After a while I flipped her over and finished in mish. I'll definitely repeat and will make sure I have more time to spend with her. Incall is a very nice condo in an upscale area of far west county.

    She is advertising now as well. Thanks for the recommendation and contact info on this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/026843541985
    Has anyone visited Adrianna recently?? Wondering if there is any thing new to report.

    Thanks.

    Be careful out there!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape