Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36206
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreylol

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I would love to sample that. That's all I've been wanting to look for these days, a woman who does bbj and catches it all.

    TIA!!

  2. #36205

    Sadie

    Anyone here seen Sadie that posts in Petersburg? Used to be Charles city I think. Any good? I've been wanting to see her but the timing hasn't worked out yet. Figured I'd ask and see if that was for the better.

  3. #36204

    Link??

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times as well. I have never had any issues. Pics are accurate and she has a chill attitude. Hung out for a while before / after every time with no issues.
    I would love to sample that. That's all I've been wanting to look for these days, a woman who does bbj and catches it all.

    TIA!!

  4. #36203
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Audrey is real, and that the cops driving in after her was pure coincidence. I've seen her three times. She offers bbbjcimws for $150. She is young, think, and chill. I dig her personality, and she was even cool enough to give me a reference for another provider who required a reference before seeing me. Anyway, I know $150 for bbbjcimws isn't for everyone, but if that's what you're looking for, book with confidence.
    I have seen her a few times as well. I have never had any issues. Pics are accurate and she has a chill attitude. Hung out for a while before / after every time with no issues.

  5. #36202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I asked for the number and never heard back.
    Got it. Same here, silence. For some reason multiple people have pm'ed Me asking for her #. Hit the OP please.

  6. #36201

    Re: Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Tryst link / escort / audreylol.
    I can confirm that Audrey is real, and that the cops driving in after her was pure coincidence. I've seen her three times. She offers bbbjcimws for $150. She is young, think, and chill. I dig her personality, and she was even cool enough to give me a reference for another provider who required a reference before seeing me. Anyway, I know $150 for bbbjcimws isn't for everyone, but if that's what you're looking for, book with confidence.

  7. #36200
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody sampled this one yet? I want to know if it's worth it for that amount.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/826601943991
    You can't be serious! Thats a bit much, we need to keep the rates lower.

  8. #36199
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet this one yet?
    I asked for the number and never heard back.

  9. #36198

    Lokita

    Finally connected with Lokita. Tight spinner body. Service was accommodating. Her kitty is very tight with very good grip strength. Bbj was soft and sensual.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/203837249

  10. #36197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet this one yet?
    I asked for her digits but haven't received yet.

  11. #36196

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I ask for her, but never got a response. Did anyone?
    I asked as well.. Crickets.

  12. #36195

  13. #36194

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants to share her info then I'd be glad to TOFTT.
    I ask for her, but never got a response. Did anyone?

  14. #36193

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody sampled this one yet? I want to know if it's worth it for that amount.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/826601943991
    202 302 99 XX has a private Twitter account and is trying to sell content.

    https://x.com/Caughtyanut626https://images2.imgbox.com/c7/97/x6bJB07m_o.png

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/81640ac0dab7.png

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    She already took her listings down from EA, but she has a $ dollar sign on her ass.

    Just watch out and avoid. Bad experience.

    Answered quick. First word out her mouth was "Money!" Some dude was getting high in the bathroom. Couldn't touch. Wouldn't let you all the way in. Stopped after ten seconds to check, saw some precm and stood up declaring it was over and demanding you to get out.
    Melissa 804 888 (2) _ (alpha) _ (beta) _ (gamma).

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/6043564e79c9.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5f571b4e0866.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc0414bc2186.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cd04f4b8d432.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cb8c70cc5fc8.jpg

  15. #36192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet this one yet?
    If anyone wants to share her info then I'd be glad to TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape