Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 37345
-
03-18-26 11:07 #36205Senior Member

Posts: 26Sadie
Anyone here seen Sadie that posts in Petersburg? Used to be Charles city I think. Any good? I've been wanting to see her but the timing hasn't worked out yet. Figured I'd ask and see if that was for the better.
-
03-18-26 09:56 #36204Senior Member

Posts: 103Link??
I would love to sample that. That's all I've been wanting to look for these days, a woman who does bbj and catches it all.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
TIA!!
-
03-18-26 06:51 #36203Senior Member

Posts: 222I have seen her a few times as well. I have never had any issues. Pics are accurate and she has a chill attitude. Hung out for a while before / after every time with no issues.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 06:41 #36202Senior Member

Posts: 1774Got it. Same here, silence. For some reason multiple people have pm'ed Me asking for her #. Hit the OP please.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 20:18 #36201Senior Member

Posts: 105Re: Audrey
I can confirm that Audrey is real, and that the cops driving in after her was pure coincidence. I've seen her three times. She offers bbbjcimws for $150. She is young, think, and chill. I dig her personality, and she was even cool enough to give me a reference for another provider who required a reference before seeing me. Anyway, I know $150 for bbbjcimws isn't for everyone, but if that's what you're looking for, book with confidence.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 09:41 #36200Senior Member

Posts: 353You can't be serious! Thats a bit much, we need to keep the rates lower.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 09:39 #36199Senior Member

Posts: 353I asked for the number and never heard back.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 20:22 #36198Senior Member

Posts: 97Lokita
Finally connected with Lokita. Tight spinner body. Service was accommodating. Her kitty is very tight with very good grip strength. Bbj was soft and sensual.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/203837249
-
03-16-26 20:01 #36197Regular Member

Posts: 69I asked for her digits but haven't received yet.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 19:53 #36196Senior Member

Posts: 97Utr
I asked as well.. Crickets.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 19:25 #36195Senior Member

Posts: 172Yep, that's the one. She had a bunch of different ads up, with different ages posted.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 19:18 #36194Senior Member

Posts: 339Good question
I ask for her, but never got a response. Did anyone?
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 18:43 #36193Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
202 302 99 XX has a private Twitter account and is trying to sell content.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/Caughtyanut626https://images2.imgbox.com/c7/97/x6bJB07m_o.png
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/81640ac0dab7.png
Melissa 804 888 (2) _ (alpha) _ (beta) _ (gamma).
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/6043564e79c9.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5f571b4e0866.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc0414bc2186.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cd04f4b8d432.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cb8c70cc5fc8.jpg
-
03-16-26 18:10 #36192Senior Member

Posts: 222If anyone wants to share her info then I'd be glad to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 17:42 #36191Senior Member

Posts: 172Burned by Midlo Latina
She already took her listings down from EA, but she has a $ dollar sign on her ass.
Just watch out and avoid. Bad experience.
Answered quick. First word out her mouth was "Money!" Some dude was getting high in the bathroom. Couldn't touch. Wouldn't let you all the way in. Stopped after ten seconds to check, saw some precm and stood up declaring it was over and demanding you to get out.












Reply With Quote





