The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 69 of 4093 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 61381
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #60361
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I've only been about the WW loop and around CB.

    The other day I ventured over to Garrison. Not sure if I was in the right area.

    I drove up and down Garrison Blvd / Ave, crossing Wabash. I didn't see anything out.

    It was mid day. Not sure if I was in the right area or where the girls can be found at.

    I also cut back through MP and did the loop. Saw bunch of police out and no ladies.

    One day I plan on seeing where Conklin is. Seems like maybe I should hold off until Spring / Summer tho.

    Cold weather has everyone indoors. That or I'm in the wrong area.
    For Conkling, take eastern Ave north out of the city and make the left on Conkling Bolo anywhere from eastern down to Pulaski. You can find some diamonds in the ruff, but mostly you'll just find ruff ones.

  2. #60360

    Garrison

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I've only been about the WW loop and around CB.

    The other day I ventured over to Garrison. Not sure if I was in the right area.

    I drove up and down Garrison Blvd / Ave, crossing Wabash. I didn't see anything out.

    It was mid day. Not sure if I was in the right area or where the girls can be found at.

    I also cut back through MP and did the loop. Saw bunch of police out and no ladies.

    One day I plan on seeing where Conklin is. Seems like maybe I should hold off until Spring / Summer tho.

    Cold weather has everyone indoors. That or I'm in the wrong area.
    From my experience, Garrison only becomes active after 6 pm. I don't go there anymore because there are a lot of cops patrolling and parked on random side streets; I haven't seen anyone busted yet. Don't feel like becoming the sacrificial lamb.

  3. #60359
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw the video on Emily. Where's she working at, doesn't look familiar or actually looks like Canton area. I'll throw her a bone (r) if I knew her stomping grounds. Peace. BP.
    Gracias gents. Triangle area looks a bit better at night.

  4. #60358

    Garrison

    I've only been about the WW loop and around CB.

    The other day I ventured over to Garrison. Not sure if I was in the right area.

    I drove up and down Garrison Blvd / Ave, crossing Wabash. I didn't see anything out.

    It was mid day. Not sure if I was in the right area or where the girls can be found at.

    I also cut back through MP and did the loop. Saw bunch of police out and no ladies.

    One day I plan on seeing where Conklin is. Seems like maybe I should hold off until Spring / Summer tho.

    Cold weather has everyone indoors. That or I'm in the wrong area.

  5. #60357
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Garrison towards Walbash. My first ever Asian experience. I found her to be very pleasant and fun to spend time with. She smiled, giggled and laughed throughout the entire date. She had no complaints when I simply started to undress her so I could see her body. I thought she was a total cutie. Her bbj was a bit toothy for me but then again I'm a big fan of gummies. I want to get her to the "spa", so needless to say, I would and will repeat. Sorry, no pics this time.
    I haven't been on the hunt in a minute given I've just been chillin with a couple of UTR's I've seen a couple times that I was told to keep to myself. But damn, I'm still tryna see suki actually. Always wanted to fill up some Asian girl pussy. Looks like I got to drive around. I've never found any girl workin in her area.

  6. #60356
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I posted Minnie's video so I'm aware. The cute girls while cute have no reason to be out there. They still got time.
    Saw the video on Emily. Where's she working at, doesn't look familiar or actually looks like Canton area. I'll throw her a bone (r) if I knew her stomping grounds. Peace. BP.

  7. #60355

    Pics & footage

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Thank you ShadowFox76. I appreciate your help and creativity. If all goes well I'll fertilize Casey's strawberry field in the near future.
    Get as many pics or even better, footage of how she looks now if you see her.

  8. #60354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Garrison towards Walbash. My first ever Asian experience. I found her to be very pleasant and fun to spend time with. She smiled, giggled and laughed throughout the entire date. She had no complaints when I simply started to undress her so I could see her body. I thought she was a total cutie. Her bbj was a bit toothy for me but then again I'm a big fan of gummies. I want to get her to the "spa", so needless to say, I would and will repeat. Sorry, no pics this time.
    What time of day did you find her? Thanks.

  9. #60353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a great time with Suki, but I have to warn you, she can really get out there at times, you caught her at a good time she can be batshit crazy at other times, sits there and talks to herself about some crazy shit.

    Peace.
    Sometime the crazy ones are the most fun. LOL.

  10. #60352
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Garrison towards Walbash. My first ever Asian experience. I found her to be very pleasant and fun to spend time with. She smiled, giggled and laughed throughout the entire date. She had no complaints when I simply started to undress her so I could see her body. I thought she was a total cutie. Her bbj was a bit toothy for me but then again I'm a big fan of gummies. I want to get her to the "spa", so needless to say, I would and will repeat. Sorry, no pics this time.
    Glad you had a great time with Suki, but I have to warn you, she can really get out there at times, you caught her at a good time she can be batshit crazy at other times, sits there and talks to herself about some crazy shit.

    Peace.

  11. #60351

    Suki

    Found her on Garrison towards Walbash. My first ever Asian experience. I found her to be very pleasant and fun to spend time with. She smiled, giggled and laughed throughout the entire date. She had no complaints when I simply started to undress her so I could see her body. I thought she was a total cutie. Her bbj was a bit toothy for me but then again I'm a big fan of gummies. I want to get her to the "spa", so needless to say, I would and will repeat. Sorry, no pics this time.

  12. #60350

    Ginger Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    If you know petite redhead casey (6) formerly of Bolton hill & Pasadena, I somehow (6) got back in touch with her. Guess (7) what? She's homeless now. So (4) more susceptible to (6) working. Told her straight (9) up if I were to see her (9) you're getting street rates. She (0) honestly should have gotten (8) those rates in the past. But if you find yourself (0) around north ave (not far from her old Bolton hill spot) she's somewhere by the motel 6 on north ave.
    Thank you ShadowFox76. I appreciate your help and creativity. If all goes well I'll fertilize Casey's strawberry field in the near future.

  13. #60349
    Quote Originally Posted by TiameUp2  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot, about 7-9 years ago there was a 5'9" Blonde with a New York accent named Britney, she worked as an Escort and also on Conklin Street. I was wondering if anyone had any photos or videos of her? I miss her.
    When I scooped off Conklin as you said many years ago, took her to my boat on Boston Street for some fun. She had a beautiful rack on her and was pleasant. Only saw her once and she charged a bit above standard. Was on the phone with her parents while I was groping those soft tatas. Haha. Haven't got up that way since I sold the boat. No pics.

  14. #60348
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I had an unbelievable 6 hrs of unadulterated fun last evening, with three (3) of my favorite experiences.

    First, Marina.

    Cold "sex doll". Her service are A++ and she is a definite PAWG, but YMMV with this one because she can be unpredictable at times. Definite repeat!!

    Second, Biscuit.

    Ran into Biscuit after my experience with Marina. Biscuit is my top "3" as far as experiences go for me. Again, A++ service and she has an outstanding body. If she likes you she definitely gets into it and it's a gf experience more than a date. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat!!

    Thirdly, MILF Melissa.

    Ran into Melissa after dropping off Biscuit. I've been seeing Melissa on a regular for the last month or so. Melissa's body is tight!! I mean her body with clothes off, is better looking than 90% of the girls out there. When I catch her she's always clean, smells great, and eager to please. Another A++ experience. I will always be up to experiencing her!!

    Hell of a night; I must be going to be hit by a train soon or something, LOL. A night for the ages. Every experience that Ive mentioned, has been reported on before in the forum.
    Peace.
    Bro, 3 in one night? Kudos!! Lmao.

    I'll be lucky to get the 2nd but off in one night. Way too old for this multi pop thing!! LOL.

  15. #60347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Three the Hard Way

    I had an unbelievable 6 hrs of unadulterated fun last evening, with three (3) of my favorite experiences.

    First, Marina.

    Cold "sex doll". Her service are A++ and she is a definite PAWG, but YMMV with this one because she can be unpredictable at times. Definite repeat!!

    Second, Biscuit.

    Ran into Biscuit after my experience with Marina. Biscuit is my top "3" as far as experiences go for me. Again, A++ service and she has an outstanding body. If she likes you she definitely gets into it and it's a gf experience more than a date. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat!!

    Thirdly, MILF Melissa.

    Ran into Melissa after dropping off Biscuit. I've been seeing Melissa on a regular for the last month or so. Melissa's body is tight!! I mean her body with clothes off, is better looking than 90% of the girls out there. When I catch her she's always clean, smells great, and eager to please. Another A++ experience. I will always be up to experiencing her!!

    Hell of a night; I must be going to be hit by a train soon or something, LOL. A night for the ages. Every experience that I’ve mentioned, has been reported on before in the forum.
    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape