Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 14599
-
03-18-26 13:32 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 740I should have put out a warning.
When she first popped up several months ago she was posting pics of a super hot girl. I was intriqued and scheduled a date. I showed up and it was obviously a bait and switch situation. I ussually shy away from confrontations in this situation but I was having a WTF moment and just told her how it was before walking away. She claimed that she didn't want to be recognized so she posted fake pics that look like her. I laughed and told her that she was delusional, and I also suggested that she could post pics that concealed her identity but also showed her true nature. She took my advice and started posting "body part" pics. Nonetheless my bad for not posting sooner.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 09:10 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 375Ugh
I think I've got a couple of Brillo Pads under the sink that I will rub on it instead! Nasty looking.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 00:53 #13532Regular Member

Posts: 1Scarlett
Please send me your info. Would like to visit.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 23:01 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 132Scarlet
I went to see this girl again that is a truly PSE.
It was so great. We are lucky to have this kind of girl around.
Is a must see three her well and you will get experience of a real professional.
Stay safe.
-
03-17-26 22:18 #13530Regular Member

Posts: 30Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular
A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.
Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.
She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.
I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/203752147
-
03-17-26 22:17 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 30Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular
A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.
Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.
She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.
I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.
-
03-17-26 20:08 #13528Regular Member

Posts: 12Jen
I would recommend anyone to give her a try, Anything is on the menu. She was really fun and chill.
Originally Posted by EastLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 10:54 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 169Horny Pussy
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by BadDog5
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/253432080206
-
03-16-26 16:58 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 201Now that my friend, is hilarious!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 16:58 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 106Fat Puzzy
If you come across this add and the phone number is 239. 5640. Run away. Don't even stop or look back.
Attitude 1.
Looks 2.
Rules way to many to scale.
Room smells of dope and stinch.
What a waste.
Dog out.
-
03-16-26 16:36 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 668Dam!
Gurl be sportin' some hard plumbing with the full moon rise on! Luscious fukkin nipples on that woman.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:25 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 409Penoris?
I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
Originally Posted by EastLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 13:45 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 871The one with the blue lingerie is Cassandra / Cass and has been reviewed on here by many of us. Last time I saw her about 1-1 1/2 years ago she was not fat. The pics are heavily doctored though.
Originally Posted by Herbvette
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 17:09 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 10Jen
Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
-
03-14-26 08:22 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 184Nykee
Ummmm. Based on the pics. Which one is "the fat one?" Look about the same to these old eyes.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






