Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17019

    40 Thai Gilbert

    Anyone been to 40 Thai lately? Went last year and it was L1, planning to return soon for massage, any updated info is greatly appreciated.

  2. #17018
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    My guy, I think you went to the wrong place.

  3. #17017

    Infinity SPA-AKA Homeless shelter?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    It's in the far NW corner of the strip mall. Just west of the gun shop Xone Wolf.
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.

  4. #17016
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    I just can't get enough of Isabella at Infinity! She's an absolute rockstar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Infinity is proving time and time again why they're the best spa in Phoenix. Especially after some unfortunate recent closures to popular hotspots on the East side (Cozy & Desert), I really don't think there is a second comparable option currently in town.
    Yes I completely agree with you. Right now, it feels like when the big 6 closed down and all that's left was Spring. Except now, Spring is Infinity. The last man standing. But also the best. I say this because of talents like Momo, Dream, Vivian, Cici, Bobo, Lulu, and Nana who are all cream of the crop, all-star level elite providers that I've been with in this past year at Infinity. Not only are these girls beautiful, but they also provide exceptional service.

    I have been to all three locations (Infinity, Cozy, and Desert) and this felt like the new "big 3" for awhile. Calling them the big 3 because it just feels like the level of talent and service was very consistent no matter when I'd go. And these 3 spots were far superior than any competing spa in the valley. I've had more than my fair share of bad experiences and taking one for the team checking out other spas around the valley so I've just decided to stick to the tried and true of the 3 spas above.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Saw Isabella last night. Her body is RIDICULOUS. Absolute heaven if you like spinners with huge tits with fantastic PSE energy...

    HOT.

    Easily in my all time top 3 providers. Maybe even ATF material.

    I always bring an extra $40-$60 on top of my regular donation just in case I meet a girl like Isabella that just completely shatters all my expectations and rocks my world. Not many providers are worth that to me. Isabella is. She deserved every bit of my extra tip.
    On a side note, had to check out Isabella after all the glowing reports and she really is worthy of all the praise she is getting on this forum. Drop dead gorgeous spinner body. Alluring eyes. A sultry smile. The face of a maxim covergirl. Highly photogenic, glamour-model beauty. Man, she had her make up and eyelashes done exquisitely today and she looked fine as hell. Won't go into all the details since I think the others have nailed it already. This post is just to confirm that Isabella is a rockstar from both a looks and service perspective. She's just one of those extraordinary girls that I'll be coming back for nonstop until I'm broke because she's just that good. In fact, she actually inspires me to work harder so I can make more money so I can see her more often.

  5. #17015
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the naive question, but I am new to the area. What's infinity's number? I understand that actual place goes by some other name. TIA.
    It's in the far NW corner of the strip mall. Just west of the gun shop Xone Wolf.

  6. #17014
    Apologies for the naive question, but I am new to the area. What's infinity's number? I understand that actual place goes by some other name. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead, Momason said she had two newbies at Infinity, She encourage me to try Jiajia and she did not disappoint. Jiajia or JAJA is how it sounded when she said it, so awesome! Super cute reminds me of Sophia that was here last fall. This girl is full of energy and has a great personality. She is Short, maybe 5'1, sexy athletic body, with a nice round booty and thick thighs and natural C breast. English is good and she likes to joke around. I asked her for a strong Massage and she delivered. Worked all the kinks out of my neck, shoulders, legs and lower back. Fun part is she just stripped naked when she applied the oil and rubber her breast on my shoulders and kiss my upper back. She then told me to grab her ass while she massage my back. She did Lots of teasing of the boys and reaching under to feel my cock during my 20 minutes massage. I kept complimenting her on her technique it felt really good. On the flip, we went right into DFK, she has soft sexy lips and loves to kiss. She seem anxious to get my cock in her mouth. She gave me a nice sloppy BBBJ, then switched her body where we were in the 69 position. She tasted good, and immediately got excited as I lick her sweet pie, suddenly she let out a loud moan and said, you need to fuck me now. We switched to mish, alternating between a fast the slow pace, She got really wet and ask me to kiss her neck as she was having an intense Orgasm. I asked her if she would finish me with a BBBJCIM, she smiled and said lets go. She stroked and sucked me before switching to 69 once again, where The intensity picked up and I blew in her mouth. Standard clean up with wet towel, mouth wash and water once done. I saw Bobo (beautiful) and Lilly on the way to the rest room, then met Alice at the widow, very nice. Infinity has an all-star crew this month. I believe Saturday is Bobo's last day, Mongers don't miss her.

  7. #17013
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Isabella at Infinity is the real deal!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Isabella is, in my view, the ideal, perfect spa girl: she's maybe 5' 3" tops; she has a beautiful oval face framed by long black hair; she has a killer pair of big, natural C-cup tits set on a petite spinner frame; and she's teeming with the kind of fuck-me-now energy that you just don't find - at least I don't - among independent providers or escorts (especially white ones, LOL). She's a fuck toy extraordinaire...

    After the session, Mamasan popped in to see how things went.

    She hit me with her favorite simple question "Isabella good"?

    I said "Isabella very very good. "

    Naturally I gave Isabella high marks. She's easily one of the best I've had anywhere. I can't wait to fuck her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    After last month with Bobo and Lily, Infinity keeps a winning lineup. Glad I got to meet Isabella, a personality to go along with a great body.
    Saw Isabella last night. Her body is RIDICULOUS. Absolute heaven if you like spinners with huge tits with fantastic PSE energy. The descriptions for her from Dew's report are very accurate. I thought my experience with Bobo last month couldn't be topped. But Isabella proved me wrong. She's coming in hot and kicking off her time at Infinity with a bang!

    One thing I'll add is that she loves to look at herself in the mirror while we fuck. And she really knows how to position herself so that you can get the best viewing angles while pounding her pretty pussy and her cute little bubble butt (padded with lots of cake) in doggy. She's a queen of mirror play.

    She's very sweet and sensual with a very naughty side. Sucks me gently then smacks my shaft repeatedly on her mouth and face. Her BBBJ is spectacular. She wraps her mouth all around the tip of my cock, working it effortlessly while her fingers are tapping all over my shaft up and down like she's a professional flute player. It's almost as if she's a sex musician playing at Carnegie Hall.

    HOT.

    Easily in my all time top 3 providers. Maybe even ATF material.

    I always bring an extra $40-$60 on top of my regular donation just in case I meet a girl like Isabella that just completely shatters all my expectations and rocks my world. Not many providers are worth that to me. Isabella is. She deserved every bit of my extra tip.

    She's a shining star and a fantastic addition to the Infinity lineup. I can already see her having fans lining up for her daily, myself included. Same goes for Nana. She's such a cute little thing. She came out at the end of my session with Isabella to say hello and give me some hugs and kisses. I was immediately entranced and enthralled by her adorable schoolgirl charm. I gotta come back for her next.

    If you haven't seen these two girls, you're missing out.

    Infinity is proving time and time again why they're the best spa in Phoenix. Especially after some unfortunate recent closures to popular hotspots on the East side (Cozy & Desert), I really don't think there is a second comparable option currently in town.

  8. #17012

    Taylor Massagefinder

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43384/

    Anyone seen this girl and can comment on the experience? She used to be based in this neck of the woods, but seems to be in the bay area now.

  9. #17011

    Infinity Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Nana is gorgeous too, but I wanted to take the road less traveled and get some intel for my fellow mongers on the new girl, so I chose to book an hour with Isabella instead.

    As Isabella and I entered the room, I was struck by how genuinely beautiful she is. She's about 5' 3" with long black hair and a lovely oval face. She has a super lean body (there's not an ounce of fat on her) and sports a pair of natural Cs which I couldn't wait to watch rock up and down during missionary. Isabella has a very seductive personality that just pulls you in like she's a sexual magnet and right from the moment I saw her, I was already imagining how sweet it would be to watch that beautiful face guzzle down on my cock for a wet and sloppy BBBJ. Anyway, after a few minutes of subtle flirting, she came in hot with very convincing GFE vibes that she sustained throughout the session..
    After last month with Bobo and Lily, Infinity keeps a winning lineup. Glad I got to meet Isabella, a personality to go along with a a great body.

    I've missed out on Nana so far, but I got to hug Carrie on the way out.

  10. #17010

    Standard payment

    Quote Originally Posted by Justchatting  [View Original Post]
    Hello longtime lurker but first time posting and first time thinking about trying this.

    I'm a little confused about how the payment structure usually works. Is the house fee typically fixed, or does it vary depending on the place?

    I'm also not totally clear on the tipping part. How do you know how much tip is expected, especially if different services are offered? Is there a general range people follow, or is it something the provider usually mentions?

    Just trying to understand the etiquette so I don't do something awkward on my first visit. Any advice and first time spa recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!
    House fee is usually 40-60 depending on half or full hour paid at the door. Tip varies depending on the provider and service. Minimum would probably be 1. 5 up to 2 for exceptional service. This would be at an AMP.

    Hope this helps.

  11. #17009
    Quote Originally Posted by Justchatting  [View Original Post]
    Hello longtime lurker but first time posting and first time thinking about trying this.

    I'm a little confused about how the payment structure usually works. Is the house fee typically fixed, or does it vary depending on the place?

    I'm also not totally clear on the tipping part. How do you know how much tip is expected, especially if different services are offered? Is there a general range people follow, or is it something the provider usually mentions?

    Just trying to understand the etiquette so I don't do something awkward on my first visit. Any advice and first time spa recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Only massages Officer. Please tip you masseuse what you think is appropriate for a massage.

  12. #17008
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Fresh Face Isabella at Infinity

    After a week or so away, it was nice to return to Infinity to meet the new roster of girls. I had some wonderful times with Bobo and Lulu last month, and I was very curious what the new lineup had in store for me. The reviews I've read so far seem to all be about Nana, and once I saw her in person, I immediately realized why. She's an absolutely gorgeous Chinese doll. She's the most adorable little schoolgirl. Imagine the girl of your dreams that you had a crush on back in college, Nana is probably the same age as her. And just as beautiful. Very cute face with a bowtie in her hair holding everything together.

    However as I saw Nana, there was another knockout smokeshow standing next to her. I asked her what her name was. She says she's Isabella, and she has such a sexy, captivating face that I just couldn't stop looking at.

    Nana is gorgeous too, but I wanted to take the road less traveled and get some intel for my fellow mongers on the new girl, so I chose to book an hour with Isabella instead.

    As Isabella and I entered the room, I was struck by how genuinely beautiful she is. She's about 5' 3" with long black hair and a lovely oval face. She has a super lean body (there's not an ounce of fat on her) and sports a pair of natural Cs which I couldn't wait to watch rock up and down during missionary. Isabella has a very seductive personality that just pulls you in like she's a sexual magnet and right from the moment I saw her, I was already imagining how sweet it would be to watch that beautiful face guzzle down on my cock for a wet and sloppy BBBJ. Anyway, after a few minutes of subtle flirting, she came in hot with very convincing GFE vibes that she sustained throughout the session.

    Inside the room, she immediately wrapped her arms around me and started DFK, which worked for me, as I'm always down to minimize the small talk and get down to business. I kissed Isabella passionately whilst cupping her ample Cs and wrapping my tongue around her left boob which she seemed determined to stick down my throat.

    Isabella is, in my view, the ideal, perfect spa girl: she's maybe 5' 3" tops; she has a beautiful oval face framed by long black hair; she has a killer pair of big, natural C-cup tits set on a petite spinner frame; and she's teeming with the kind of fuck-me-now energy that you just don't find at least I don't among independent providers or escorts (especially white ones, LOL). She's a fuck toy extraordinaire.

    Oral game summary: Phenomenal BBBJ. Eye contact with cute one on one winks as she's taking all of junior inside her horny little mouth. Combined with liquid wetness, irresistible tongue action, and eventually full-on DT which surprised me as she got my entire 7 inch hotdog in there once she found the perfect angle of attack.

    Also, Isabella is seriously great in mish: I love the way she stretches and squirms; not too much, but just enough to give the impression that she's really enjoying herself.

    Soon I heard those magic words, "cum in my mouth, on-a my face," and off came the bag as I straddled her upper torso. She provided me with the perfect canvas: arms back, mouth open, tongue out, eyes closed. I unleashed one of my biggest loads to date, absolutely covering her little face, with one rope landing in her hair. Her mouth opened and beckoned me to insert my cock, which I did for a post-load suck session. Blinded though she was, my girl Isabella soldiered on, placing my pleasure above all else. My kind of girl.

    After the session, Mamasan popped in to see how things went. She's such a sweet lady that always takes care of the customers well and cares about each customer's feedback, no matter good or bad. I know this because I've seen her ask hundreds of customers on their way out if they had a good time.

    She hit me with her favorite simple question "Isabella good"?

    I said "Isabella very very good. ".

    Naturally I gave Isabella high marks. She's easily one of the best I've had anywhere. I can't wait to fuck her again.

  13. #17007
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Star Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    What a let down. I'm in the EV and happened to be in the area so based on a review from about 3 weeks ago I decided to stop in and see Ava. Called ahead and was told she was gone, well, I had a tight time window so I went anyways. I got nothing close to what Ava was described as; young, petite, hot and unrushed. I got Lucy who is quite long in the teeth. We've all had worse, but this is nothing to go out of the way for. More like "It's 9:30 pm and this money is burning a hole in my pocket".

    It wasn't rushed, it was a CBJ on 2" of my unimpressed dick. Decided I'd rather rub one out while she did some BLS and that was uninspiring as well.

    I hear awesome things about the west side but I'm 0/1 out there.
    The stores typically change out new girls at the end of the month and have new girls working on the 1st. The girl to see at Star is Christie. She's petite with a very nice body and cute face.

  14. #17006
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Amy Red Star

    Set up an appointment to see Amy after seeing her on my way out with Angela the other day. Gave Amy the money for the hhr and she opened the door and led me back to the room. Angela came out and hugged me and kissed me and asked if I wanted 2 girls. I was tempted but I turned it down. When we got in the room I handed Amy the tip. She told me to get undressed and she would be back. When she came in I already had the pillow and was laying on my back. She smiled and took off her dress and came over and leaned down to kiss me. She slowly worked her way to my nipples and sucked on them while reaching down bringing junior to life. She worked her way down and started slowly sucking and licking the tip of my cock. She got in a rhythm with the right amount of hand action and sucking. I was about to blow my load so I stopped her and told her it was my turn. I worked my way down and slowly kissed and licked her. She was really getting into it and I started burying my tongue deep in her and pulling it out slowly licking and sucking her clit. That's what it took and she started getting very wet and letting out light moans. There's just something about getting these girls to give in and relax and enjoy the moment. I had her climb on for some 69 and she was getting into. We both started out slow and gentle and as we both were getting into. The pace picked up, the noises picked up and the sucking sounds picked up. That's all it took and I blew my load in her mouth. We still a few minutes left so she cleaned me up and finished me with a massage. She said she would be here for the rest of this month.

  15. #17005

    Any recommendations in the east valley

    With all the busts going on in Chandler, I was looking for some recommendations in Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa. Desert Spa was A+.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape