Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1203
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #708

    Lucky sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    I see Lucy at Asiamor has been replaced by a Lucky. Did you mean to say Asiamor and not Sakura? Or are there two Luckys running around now?
    Definitely at Sakura, on the pike. I could have misunderstood her name, and it may be something like Laki, but she made it sound like lucky.

  2. #707

    Un Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    I see Lucy at Asiamor has been replaced by a Lucky. Did you mean to say Asiamor and not Sakura? Or are there two Luckys running around now?
    I was supposed to see Apple at Asiamor this afternoon, always a great option. She was not available when I arrived at the appointed time so I was given the option to see Lucky. She is ok in the looks department and is nice enough but the service was not up to the level I have always received in my previous visits. I will not be repeating if Lucky is my only option.

  3. #706

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Lucky at Sakura and holy shit. 9/10 looks and a great great great experience.
    I see Lucy at Asiamor has been replaced by a Lucky. Did you mean to say Asiamor and not Sakura? Or are there two Luckys running around now?

  4. #705

    Sakura

    I went and saw Lucky at Sakura and holy shit. 9/10 looks and a great great great experience.

  5. #704

    Mk Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Was it hhr or hour?
    2 $$/3 $$.

  6. #703

    More info

    So did you do a half hour or hour and was the cost of what you expected by looking at their website?

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfFourFun  [View Original Post]
    So I went yesterday in hopes of seeing Wendy but didn't. I ended up seeing Rose, I can't compare the two but was pleased. I arrived and she was in a fishnet type outfit. We got in the shower and the fun began, during the shower she started with BBBJ and then continued in the bedroom. There was no massage, it was more of a GFE than anything. I would definitely recommend. Stay safe.

  7. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfFourFun  [View Original Post]
    So I went yesterday in hopes of seeing Wendy but didn't. I ended up seeing Rose, I can't compare the two but was pleased. I arrived and she was in a fishnet type outfit. We got in the shower and the fun began, during the shower she started with BBBJ and then continued in the bedroom. There was no massage, it was more of a GFE than anything. I would definitely recommend. Stay safe.
    Was it hhr or hour?

  8. #701

    Mk

    So I went yesterday in hopes of seeing Wendy but didn't. I ended up seeing Rose, I can't compare the two but was pleased. I arrived and she was in a fishnet type outfit. We got in the shower and the fun began, during the shower she started with BBBJ and then continued in the bedroom. There was no massage, it was more of a GFE than anything. I would definitely recommend. Stay safe.

  9. #700

    You can contact them

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    Rates for both are listed on their websites and easily found in these posts. If you can post, you can do the bare minimum of a search query.
    And if it's not on their website, you can just text them yourself and ask.

  10. #699

    Rates are listed

    Rates for both are listed on their websites and easily found in these posts. If you can post, you can do the bare minimum of a search query.

  11. #698

    Rates for Asiamor / hh?

    Anyone know what the rates are for asiamor / hh? Is it the same for all the girls or do they each have their own rates?

  12. #697

    McKinley

    Curious what the average cost is for an hour with Wendy? TIA, stay safe!

  13. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    I asked for pics of Wendy and they sent the ones from the website. Does she have a tattoo on her thigh? I'm trying to figure out if the pictures are real, because the person in the seems too good to be true.
    Yes the tatts line up it's her. Report back LOL.

  14. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    I asked for pics of Wendy and they sent the ones from the website. Does she have a tattoo on her thigh? I'm trying to figure out if the pictures are real, because the person in the pics seems too good to be true.
    I've been told by someone who has seen her that the tats match up.

  15. #694

    Wendy MK

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Saw Wendy at McKinley for an hour. Great body with nice natural C's. Showered together before and after. Nice massage before the deed with lots of teasing. BBBJ was nice, sloppy and long with good eye contact and attention to the boys. She was rather tight but I'm also girthy, but it was nice. Multiple positions and finished in the bag. She had nice energy and was super sweet. Will definitely repeat.
    I asked for pics of Wendy and they sent the ones from the website. Does she have a tattoo on her thigh? I'm trying to figure out if the pictures are real, because the person in the pics seems too good to be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape