Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1203
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #693

    First Apple Experience

    I had a bad experience at a spa last week, and decided to give Apple a try based on the posts here. Booking was easy, booked 90 minutes. Arrived to her spot and got in right away, parking was easy right outside. Went in, had a pretty decent massage. OTF we moved to the bed. She got out the spray bottle (I had showered literally before I arrived, so I assume this is just their MO) and wiped me down a bit before she started with her mouth. She was eager to please and did a great job. After pop we cuddled for a few, then got in the shower together. After some touching and teasing in the shower, we dried off and went back to the bed. She was trying to get me again but my little soldier just wasn't cooperating, so we cuddled and chatted through translations on her phone. Left a bit later.

    Highly recommend, and will be going back myself when I can.

  2. #692
    I appreciate you. Thanks for not gatekeeping.

  3. #691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    What's up brain-trust. I have the websites for MK and Asiamor. Could someone please post or pm me the website for Sakura, Microcenter, and Asia-Hollywood? I have searched to no avail. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
    Here's Sakura.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/778691275519

  4. #690

    Agency Sites

    What's up brain-trust. I have the websites for MK and Asiamor. Could someone please post or pm me the website for Sakura, Microcenter, and Asia-Hollywood? I have searched to no avail. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

  5. #689

    How to do screening for Asian-hollywood safely?

    I've been thinking about checking them out but haven't because they require signing in and stuff.

    Do they require our real names and we can't give fake ones? I guess that's not that big a deal if they do require it, but if they don't require, I'd rather give fake name.

    The number part is what worries me, if I use real number and it gets leaked, I heard I might get random people threatening to expose me.

    Would these people and most other agency guys in this field accept VOIP numbers?

    Need advice on this.

    Why anybody would ever give real info is beyond me.

    A2

  6. #688

    Pops

    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoi720  [View Original Post]
    Got a question about these agencies. Do they allow multiple pops and if so, are they charging more for it? I saw Emily a handful of times when she was working out of her "butterfly apartment" and had a good time for the most part. The first couple of times getting FS multiple pops was allowed without paying more. But the last time I saw her she wouldn't do two without more money, and I only brought up I thought I needed. I unfortunately am I quick cummer, so I like to get two pops when I see girls. So just hoping to find one that allows multiple pops without paying an arm and a leg.
    I think it can depend on the provider, but only expect one. At Asiamor I have been asked for $1 for a second pop, but only had $70 on me. Nora reluctantly accepted. Lily gave a second round, but said next time it would cost more. Apple asked if I wanted a second round and I said no thanks (assuming she would want more $) but then went to town on me in the shower anyway. Then asked if I wanted a third round ha.

    MK has been one and done.

  7. #687

    Agencies

    Got a question about these agencies. Do they allow multiple pops and if so, are they charging more for it? I saw Emily a handful of times when she was working out of her "butterfly apartment" and had a good time for the most part. The first couple of times getting FS multiple pops was allowed without paying more. But the last time I saw her she wouldn't do two without more money, and I only brought up I thought I needed. I unfortunately am I quick cummer, so I like to get two pops when I see girls. So just hoping to find one that allows multiple pops without paying an arm and a leg.

  8. #686

    Mk

    Saw Wendy she has a rocking body, shower, hhr, some light massage, flip for lengthy BBBJ, bls, nipple play then cfs. No kissing but otherwise was a good session shower again otd. Anyone get a GFE session?

  9. #685

    Mk

    Spent time with Zoe. There's not much left to add except she looks at you with passion like she's your girlfriend. Her eye contact was really great. I would recommend. Just make sure you explain what you're looking for before starting your visit. I feel like that may be why some don't have enjoyable experiences. She's cute but not gorgeous.

  10. #684

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandererlust1  [View Original Post]
    VIP with Zoe at McKinley for an hour. She is not the hottest but super sweet. Natural B's, nice body, and clean shaved p.

    Showered together. Lots of teasing before the deed and p2 p. BBBJ was nice. Multiple positions, filled the bag in mish. Afterwards, we cuddled for few minutes.
    Recent second visit with Zoe, agree with previous poster, good BBBJ, she seems to enjoy cuddling, great kisser, the natural B's are very nice, nipples are very responsive, Enjoys DATY, after a while she rolled over for a BBBJ with me kneeling over her, then moved onto 69, then on to mish and finished in the Bag. Spent the remainder of the hour cuddling and we massaged each other some, felt like a Girl friend.

  11. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    Can you expand on your thoughts? Was it a complete loss? Thinking of going there soon.
    As someone else said the BJ was a joke so for me the whole session was a waste. YMMV.

  12. #682

    Expand?

    Can you expand on your thoughts? Was it a complete loss? Thinking of going there soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Save your money spring was not good.

  13. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    MK sends real pictures from my experience.
    They are pretty heavily doctored.

  14. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Nope. All of the asian orgs do the same. Its always going to be a bit of a crapshoot. At least now, theres a few more scenes in the game so if you turn away MC you can usually get in at MK, AH, Asiamor / HH or sakura at short notice.
    MK sends real pictures from my experience.

  15. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerKhan23  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few times years ago, and I had a good time most of the time except for one where the lady appeared older, and possibly even transgender. I did not like her that much, but I drove that far so I went ahead and did it anyway.

    I just wished there was some way to see what they look like. Is there really no way to consistently be given any way to know ahead of time like in texts without being given some fake pics?

    I see these new Asian sites popped up showing some images, which I thought is an improvement but I see in TER that they're listed as "not accurate" which is concerning. Even if they were accurate, just a few shots like in those sites seemed not ideal, but would be good enough.

    Does anyone know the answer as to how to see what we're getting into?
    Nope. All of the asian orgs do the same. Its always going to be a bit of a crapshoot. At least now, theres a few more scenes in the game so if you turn away MC you can usually get in at MK, AH, Asiamor / HH or sakura at short notice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape