Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 40020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38775

    Yuki is back

    Yuki from 50/50 Spa is back home from a few months of traveling. Saw her a couple days ago and had an amazing session. I think she might have even picked up a few new massage moves while in Asia. Glad she is back, nobody else is able to put my mind at ease and my body into an extended state of total bliss like her.

  2. #38774

    Any info on Sunrise Spa on Diversey?

    Looking for big titty Latina providers. Or thick black girls.

    Haven't been to a spot in a while but I can recommend Ivana at Chicago Therapeutic Massage for European with a fat ass. A little older and L1 only but quality massage.

  3. #38773
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    You must really like cherry from Lotus spa since all your weekly posts are about her. Curious though, wouldn't she be used to seeing you if you've visited with her multiple time this past month?
    It's almost like it's made up.

  4. #38772

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    So I was greeted by Cherry. She seemed a bit hesitant when she first walked up. Again I'm pretty tall so that seems to be the normal reaction. I get in the room and get undressed. Was told it would be 10 minutes. The room was decent. Nice sized. Had heat as well. She comes back in and starts the massage right away at my upper shoulders. So of course I had to rub those legs and explore a bit. She had a dress on so that allowed me to really check her temperature. She welcomed my hands wherever the roamed. Had a good feeling about things after that. She continued with the typical massage. Started teasing after about 20 minutes into it. Tickling and grabbing the jewels and grabbing the shaft from up under as well. Great experience will come for more.
    You must really like cherry from Lotus spa since all your weekly posts are about her. Curious though, wouldn't she be used to seeing you if you've visited with her multiple time this past month?

  5. #38771
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Area there any full service spa with CURVY Latinas that offer L3?
    Google blue island spa and they got the best Latinas doing BBJ and FS out there.

  6. #38770

    Spa Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Area there any full service spa with CURVY Latinas that offer L3?
    Since Princess Latina closed (and my experiences there were mediocre), not really. Main one mentioned is Ya Spa on Lawrence. No table shower or sauna, just a crappy single stand up shower in the back. Mostly Asian there but usually have a rotating Latina, in my experience most have been curvy and enhanced. Need to text to ask (I have number ending in 5576).

    Going to quote Skeevers recent review of the place as is pretty accurate. My main draw to the place is they are open late and on my way home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    I've seen lots of good press for Ya Spa on Lawrence lately, and I was in the area, so I gave it a try this week. Parking was something of a pain (went with metered parking on Lawrence), and the entry vestibule felt a little sketchy as I waited about a minute for someone to answer the door. An asian lady who looked like she just woke up with a rat's nest of hair brought me in, and I was handed off to a latina who I believe was Sasha (big enhanced curves) based on prior research here.

    I'll be frank, I almost walked out before making it to the room. The place is what could charitably described as a dive. Inertia being what it is, though, I stayed and agreed to 2 bills for an hour, which seemed fair compared to the K spa prices in my usual orbit. The massage was pretty weak and overly oily, but the CBJ was solid with plentiful handfuls of T&A available. Her RCG was a good start, but the doggy is where it's at. I usually try to keep my noise level down at K spas, but the dumpiness of Ya Spa lessened my natural inhibitions as I unleashed a barrage of meaty thwacks to reach a somewhat fast conclusion.

    Overall, it was a fine experience for a reasonable price, and if I return I'll be better mentally prepared for the substandard scenery.

  7. #38769

    Any Reliable Latinas with L3?

    Area there any full service spa with CURVY Latinas that offer L3?

  8. #38768

    Lotus spa at Irving park

    So I was greeted by Cherry. She seemed a bit hesitant when she first walked up. Again I'm pretty tall so that seems to be the normal reaction. I get in the room and get undressed. Was told it would be 10 minutes. The room was decent. Nice sized. Had heat as well. She comes back in and starts the massage right away at my upper shoulders. So of course I had to rub those legs and explore a bit. She had a dress on so that allowed me to really check her temperature. She welcomed my hands wherever the roamed. Had a good feeling about things after that. She continued with the typical massage. Started teasing after about 20 minutes into it. Tickling and grabbing the jewels and grabbing the shaft from up under as well. Great experience will come for more.

  9. #38767

    Observation

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to block someone's reviews from my feed? This is clearly a shill.
    One thing I've noticed about these shill reviews is that they never quote a donation.

  10. #38766
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker7  [View Original Post]
    Staying in Oak Forest. Found they only offer L1 menu. Anyone has gotten a L3 in this place or any recs for a spa offering full service?
    Would like to know as well. Far as I got was a quote for 200 for a CBJ at massage therapy but never pulled the trigger on it.

  11. #38765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 44

    Chi massage

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Because the places you review as positive have consistent reviews for being shitty. I've been to Chicago Massage, it's average at best. Their girls aren't hot at all but decent massage. Please tell your bosses that it's better to just have better looking girls and not having repeat customers than keep trying to draw new blood in. Terrible LTV / CAC.
    Ngl, I went there because of the reviews and I thought it was decent. I didn't get the girl's name but she was a good hot / cute combo. She gave a good massage, took my hand during it and put it down the front of her panties, and was a great tease. BBBJ was excellent, did some 69, then she let me finish on her face. Would recommend.

    My only complaints were that its obviously meant for 1 patron at a time and I could legit hear and smell someone cooking the entire time.

  12. #38764
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBlack  [View Original Post]
    LOL why people get faulted or called AI just cause they give some description. Should I rather say?

    "Drew this chick at this massage. Body and looks were good enough to get me turned on. Massage was alright. HJ was decent at least it didn't hurt. BBBJ was good. ".
    Because the places you review as positive have consistent reviews for being shitty. I've been to Chicago Massage, it's average at best. Their girls aren't hot at all but decent massage. Please tell your bosses that it's better to just have better looking girls and not having repeat customers than keep trying to draw new blood in. Terrible LTV / CAC.

  13. #38763
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to block someone's reviews from my feed? This is clearly a shill.
    Yes there is! I have him blocked too.

    Go to the post and click his name on the left. Then choose his profile and click ignore.

  14. #38762
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to block someone's reviews from my feed? This is clearly a shill.
    LOL why people get faulted or called AI just cause they give some description. Should I rather say?

    "Drew this chick at this massage. Body and looks were good enough to get me turned on. Massage was alright. HJ was decent at least it didn't hurt. BBBJ was good. ".

  15. #38761
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    JW Catina

    I recalled a post about her a while back so I went to check her out. JW is a bit under the radar these days but still with the expected services. An obese Latina opened the door in a bra and Daisy Dukes. I vomited a little bit into the back of my mouth and considered running. But I asked for Catina and out came a tall (five ten at least), thin, girls with a pretty face and hair so long it touched her ass. She looked good, so I went with it. Lame massage for maybe three minutes and she whispered into my ear "you want to fuck? Yes please. Off came the dress. I was disappointed. Despite looking quite good in clothes, she had a gut and saggy boobs. But I'll give her credit, she sucked like her life depended on it. I had her continue for quite some time before she applied the cover and hopped on. I railed her until I was out of breath and a sweaty mess. She took it like a champ. Asked her to finish me with her mouth which she did without complaint. Off with the cover and she Hoovered it until filled her mouth. She didn't stop, she kept edging me with her tongue and a mouthful of cum until I begged for mercy. So overall it was a mixed bag. Service queen, but I recommend you ask her to keep her dress on. I probably won't repeat despite the great service. Her partner was a definite no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape