The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #956

    Yuck

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I did a review on her several months ago and she did this same crap with me too.

    Although my experience was nowhere as bad as yours. It actually was ok except for the fact that I couldn't go deep in her because of her same complaints.

    I thought like you as #1, why would she be doing this type of work if she can't handle it? #2, how can she still be tight after getting run through so many times?

    Her line to me was, "Small body, small pussy" which made sense but I go back to my two questions.

    Well unfortunately these are the things we get to deal with.
    It's highly possible she is getting ran through so much, everything is just sensitive and irritated due to constant friction. Imagine how sore you'd be if you jacked off 10 times a day, 7 days a week. I doubt you'd look at a pussy the same way, especially one that could or would cause any further discomfort.

    But it's also highly possible she has a bacterial infection and sex is just painful. That bacteria sits, reproduces, and just wrecks the cervix over time if left untreated. Anything that comes close to where that inflammation is will be extremely painful. So yes, average guys are still average. You aren't knocking the bottom out of anything LOL. And a lot of guys probably think they're doing something special to turn a woman on when they see a girl get "creamy". But hopefully enough realize that the "cream" could be just an odorless discharge from an STI.

    That girl has hygiene issues just from the looks of her. Can we lay her discussion to rest and just throw her in the trashcan? I'm truly baffled by any desire for her.

  2. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    What I don't understand is if this is your profession and you're probably servicing a few guys a day how are you still so tight until a pencil won't even go in? After a few more tries with no luck I told her to just suck me off, which she refused. I was getting very frustrated so at that point I decided to cut my losses and leave, but before I left I guess the guy I sent the money to comes up and she lets him in. We didn't say two word to each other as I finished getting dressed and I left. Fellas, avoid this one like the plague. She is definitely not worth the hassle. Has anyonme else had any luck with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/787657142373
    I did a review on her several months ago and she did this same crap with me too.

    Although my experience was nowhere as bad as yours. It actually was ok except for the fact that I couldn't go deep in her because of her same complaints.

    I thought like you as #1, why would she be doing this type of work if she can't handle it? #2, how can she still be tight after getting run through so many times?

    Her line to me was, "Small body, small pussy" which made sense but I go back to my two questions.

    Well unfortunately these are the things we get to deal with.

  3. #954
    Have you ever had any of these girls tell you that they have a big pussy? Ain't going to happen, even if you can park a Mac truck in there. Just about all of them say they have a small pussy and a few of them actually do.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    Had I paid with cash the outcome probably would have been the same. By her own admission she's got a tight pussy so even if I had cash in hand she probably still would have complained I was hurting her or I was too big to enter her. Once these girls get the donation they rarely just give it back. Especially after they have touched you in any way. They feel they have worked for it. I knew a girl who wasn't a provider and she too had a tight pussy but it took minimal work to get into her and after that things opened up nicely. This provider yesterday winced even when the head of my dick grazed her pussy like I was trying to push a cucumber through a straw.

    Yeah, I have zero problem haggling for a better price because I honestly feel that no pussy is worth $1. 2 for 15 minutes. There are just some areas I'm not going to pay that price to go in. That run down motel off Freedom Drive and that hotel on Glenwood. And then there are areas I won't go as well, the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, the south park area and anywhere uptown. I just don't think a girl would run a business like this in uptown Charlotte. No guy wants to pay for parking then have to pay to see you. And Ballantyne is too ritzy of an area so those girl are definitely going to expect top dollar. As far as this one is concerned I didn't lust after her but I did want to see her.

  4. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Imagine how your report could have been had you just paid with cash and paid whatever her rate was for FS or BBFSCIP. You clearly lusted over her for a long time.

    I don't haggle with the girls. Either I am comfortable paying their rate or I find someone within my price range. I don't negotiate with my barber, the auto mechanic, or girls who rent their pussy out. Always have your own condoms and always pay cash.
    Had I paid with cash the outcome probably would have been the same. By her own admission she's got a tight pussy so even if I had cash in hand she probably still would have complained I was hurting her or I was too big to enter her. Once these girls get the donation they rarely just give it back. Especially after they have touched you in any way. They feel they have worked for it. I knew a girl who wasn't a provider and she too had a tight pussy but it took minimal work to get into her and after that things opened up nicely. This provider yesterday winced even when the head of my dick grazed her pussy like I was trying to push a cucumber through a straw.

    Yeah, I have zero problem haggling for a better price because I honestly feel that no pussy is worth $1. 2 for 15 minutes. There are just some areas I'm not going to pay that price to go in. That run down motel off Freedom Drive and that hotel on Glenwood. And then there are areas I won't go as well, the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, the south park area and anywhere uptown. I just don't think a girl would run a business like this in uptown Charlotte. No guy wants to pay for parking then have to pay to see you. And Ballantyne is too ritzy of an area so those girl are definitely going to expect top dollar. As far as this one is concerned I didn't lust after her but I did want to see her.

  5. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    This is one chic I've been seeing for months and months.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/787657142373
    Imagine how your report could have been had you just paid with cash and paid whatever her rate was for FS or BBFSCIP. You clearly lusted over her for a long time.

    I don't haggle with the girls. Either I am comfortable paying their rate or I find someone within my price range. I don't negotiate with my barber, the auto mechanic, or girls who rent their pussy out. Always have your own condoms and always pay cash.

  6. #951
    Seems fair since most of them don't use their real names.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    You have to put card info in with real name to set up but no one will see it. Once it's set up you can change your account name to whatever you want and that is what the recipients will see. Been using for about 4 years with no issues, except when you send it there is no way to cancel. I've always used a false name with all providers. I've been seeing a few regulars for 10 years or more and they don't know my real name.

  7. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that. I thought it was like Apple Pay.
    You have to put card info in with real name to set up but no one will see it. Once it's set up you can change your account name to whatever you want and that is what the recipients will see. Been using for about 4 years with no issues, except when you send it there is no way to cancel. I've always used a false name with all providers. I've been seeing a few regulars for 10 years or more and they don't know my real name.

  8. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that. I thought it was like Apple Pay.
    I thought I read on other forums that guys can dispute the charge (with Cash App) like a cc for stuff like "services not rendered" and they'll actually take the money back for you. Could've sworn I read that. And I've also heard providers tell me stuff like "Cash App took 0.4 from me" etc.

  9. #948
    I didn't know that. I thought it was like Apple Pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to put your real name on cash app. You can put any name you want.

  10. #947

    Casual

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Every time I have tried to negotiate a lower price it has ended in disaster for me, so I don't even try anymore. If I don't want to pay their asking price I move on. Maybe it still would have been a disaster if you paid her price? I also always pay cash. I just fear these girls will have my contact information if I pay any other way and I don't want them to know who I am. Maybe it is just me, but I get cash for these things.
    You don't have to put your real name on cash app. You can put any name you want.

  11. #946
    Every time I have tried to negotiate a lower price it has ended in disaster for me, so I don't even try anymore. If I don't want to pay their asking price I move on. Maybe it still would have been a disaster if you paid her price? I also always pay cash. I just fear these girls will have my contact information if I pay any other way and I don't want them to know who I am. Maybe it is just me, but I get cash for these things.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    This is one chic I've been seeing for months and months. I've hit her up several times and she would tell me she was available but she never had a room. I'd offer carplay and she'd accept but when it came time for us to meet she'd never give me her address. This went on several times but sometimes you see that one girl you just want to link up with so you keep trying. Yesterday was one of those days. I saw her posting so I hit her up looking to plan something after work. We pretty much chatted all day and she gave her price and I countered with a lower offer. We finally agreed upon a price and service. Side Note: One thing I can't stand is a girl who will agree upon a price then complain they are accepting less. . . . . Then don't agree. Stick to your guns on what you will or won't accept. Anyway, The other times I was texting with her she'd tell me she had a room but was doing doubles with another girl so the room wasn't available. That's why she'd agree to carplay. Anyway, I get to her spot, that run down motel on Glenwood Dr and I pull in. When I get there I text her I was there and she tells me the room number. I ask her if she had cashapp and then she wants to start complaining saying I told her I would bring cash. No where in my texts did I ever say I was going to bring cash. She sounded like she had an attitude so I was about to tell her I'd run and go get the cash and come back but then she said I could just send it to a friend's cashapp and told me to come on up. She send me the cashapp name and I head on up. When I get to the room and walk in she is a tiny little thing maybe 5 feet tall and had a voice like a little kid but with a slight slur like she might not have all been there, if you know what I mean. Very tiny girl. We handled business and when I sent the cashapp she wanted to see on my phone that it went through so I sent it. At that point she takes off her shorts and had a cute little frame and a tiny ass. I tried to run her but but she moved like she didn't want me to touch her. I tried to rub her legs and breasts and again I get the hand or she'd move. Then she starts going off because she couldn't reach her "friend" who I sent the cashapp too just to confirm he got the donation. Complaining that guys had sent cashapp payments then cancelled them after they got the service then left the room. I do not think once you send a cashapp you can cancel it. She keep going to the window looking for some guy in a truck. She even asked me if I saw a guy in a blue truck when I came up. She kept complaining about the hotel's wifi becasue she couldn't reach him and he wasn't responding even though I showed her that the cashapp went through "complete". She opens the door and yells at someone down the walkway. At this point I'm sitting there with nothing but my shirt on. I was ready for service and I had to yell at here that I was basically naked and she had the door wide open. I then told her that I sent the money and that was between her and who ever got it. I demand that we get down to business because at that point I had been in her room about 20 minutes and we hadn't done anything. Finally I lay on the bed and she sits next to me to start the BBBJ and she barely put the head of my dick in her mouth. She got me probably 75% hard and then she gets in position. She had agreed to BBFSCIP for $. 6. I guess I can be a pretty good negotiator to get that deal. But all the while she was complaining about how guys always liked to lowball her and never have money and how she didn't want to do what she agreed up on that price she accepted. Again, if you don't want to do it then don't accept the deal. She starts walking around again complaining and at this point my 75% hard on had gone down to maybe 40% then almost 0%. She lays on the bed telling me to go ahead because she was getting frustrated she had to let me nut in her for $0. 6. I try and get ole boy back to attention then when the head of my dick lightly stroked her entrance she winced like I tried to fuck her with a baseball bat. She said her pussy was very tight and the more I tried to stick it in the more she moved up the bed. What I don't understand is if this is your profession and you're probably servicing a few guys a day how are you still so tight until a pencil won't even go in? After a few more tries with no luck I told her to just suck me off, which she refused. I was getting very frustrated so at that point I decided to cut my losses and leave, but before I left I guess the guy I sent the money to comes up and she lets him in. We didn't say two word to each other as I finished getting dressed and I left. Fellas, avoid this one like the plague. She is definitely not worth the hassle. Has anyonme else had any luck with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/787657142373

  12. #945

    Avoid like the plague!

    This is one chic I've been seeing for months and months. I've hit her up several times and she would tell me she was available but she never had a room. I'd offer carplay and she'd accept but when it came time for us to meet she'd never give me her address. This went on several times but sometimes you see that one girl you just want to link up with so you keep trying. Yesterday was one of those days. I saw her posting so I hit her up looking to plan something after work. We pretty much chatted all day and she gave her price and I countered with a lower offer. We finally agreed upon a price and service. Side Note: One thing I can't stand is a girl who will agree upon a price then complain they are accepting less. . . . . Then don't agree. Stick to your guns on what you will or won't accept. Anyway, The other times I was texting with her she'd tell me she had a room but was doing doubles with another girl so the room wasn't available. That's why she'd agree to carplay. Anyway, I get to her spot, that run down motel on Glenwood Dr and I pull in. When I get there I text her I was there and she tells me the room number. I ask her if she had cashapp and then she wants to start complaining saying I told her I would bring cash. No where in my texts did I ever say I was going to bring cash. She sounded like she had an attitude so I was about to tell her I'd run and go get the cash and come back but then she said I could just send it to a friend's cashapp and told me to come on up. She send me the cashapp name and I head on up. When I get to the room and walk in she is a tiny little thing maybe 5 feet tall and had a voice like a little kid but with a slight slur like she might not have all been there, if you know what I mean. Very tiny girl. We handled business and when I sent the cashapp she wanted to see on my phone that it went through so I sent it. At that point she takes off her shorts and had a cute little frame and a tiny ass. I tried to run her but but she moved like she didn't want me to touch her. I tried to rub her legs and breasts and again I get the hand or she'd move. Then she starts going off because she couldn't reach her "friend" who I sent the cashapp too just to confirm he got the donation. Complaining that guys had sent cashapp payments then cancelled them after they got the service then left the room. I do not think once you send a cashapp you can cancel it. She keep going to the window looking for some guy in a truck. She even asked me if I saw a guy in a blue truck when I came up. She kept complaining about the hotel's wifi becasue she couldn't reach him and he wasn't responding even though I showed her that the cashapp went through "complete". She opens the door and yells at someone down the walkway. At this point I'm sitting there with nothing but my shirt on. I was ready for service and I had to yell at here that I was basically naked and she had the door wide open. I then told her that I sent the money and that was between her and who ever got it. I demand that we get down to business because at that point I had been in her room about 20 minutes and we hadn't done anything. Finally I lay on the bed and she sits next to me to start the BBBJ and she barely put the head of my dick in her mouth. She got me probably 75% hard and then she gets in position. She had agreed to BBFSCIP for $. 6. I guess I can be a pretty good negotiator to get that deal. But all the while she was complaining about how guys always liked to lowball her and never have money and how she didn't want to do what she agreed up on that price she accepted. Again, if you don't want to do it then don't accept the deal. She starts walking around again complaining and at this point my 75% hard on had gone down to maybe 40% then almost 0%. She lays on the bed telling me to go ahead because she was getting frustrated she had to let me nut in her for $0. 6. I try and get ole boy back to attention then when the head of my dick lightly stroked her entrance she winced like I tried to fuck her with a baseball bat. She said her pussy was very tight and the more I tried to stick it in the more she moved up the bed. What I don't understand is if this is your profession and you're probably servicing a few guys a day how are you still so tight until a pencil won't even go in? After a few more tries with no luck I told her to just suck me off, which she refused. I was getting very frustrated so at that point I decided to cut my losses and leave, but before I left I guess the guy I sent the money to comes up and she lets him in. We didn't say two word to each other as I finished getting dressed and I left. Fellas, avoid this one like the plague. She is definitely not worth the hassle. Has anyonme else had any luck with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/787657142373

  13. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    Would really love for this one to be real -- any word?
    I never pursued further. I would let it go unless someone responds.

  14. #943

    Updates?

    Would really love for this one to be real -- any word?

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/782173436462

    This one was texting sus like a set up on Arrowood. Not sure if anyone had any luck. Cali num.

  15. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    I read this on another thread too. I admit, I had to laugh as well. Perhaps one of the other reports that was seen about the chicks doing crack in front of them was mine. That shit has happened twice to me. The first was many years ago when I had more time for these activities, drove to Pineville where she seemed to always be, slim gal, older, can take her teeth out, will do Greek as long as you don't take it out once you get it in, I can see her face but don't recall her name. I will always know her face. It happened a second time when I saw B in the University area. It's been a bit of time since seeing her too. She's posting in Myrtle Beach now. Anyway, after I'm naked, she asked me if it was ok if a friend of hers could come in for just a minute to bring her something. Stupidly I agreed, thinking it was just some other gal. I was a bit taken back when she opened the door & a rather large black transvestite walked in. I was even more shocked when the two of them started smokin' up like you wouldn't believe. They'd blow the smoke out the fucking window for anybody to see. I was never worried in the least about what might happen in a fight situation. What scared the total shit out of me was and still is the thought of LE breaking down the door & finding Floyd there buck ass naked (perhaps sporting wood) with some pro & a large transvestite (not even transsexual) getting high as fuck. I'd bet serious money it's the same big butch whatever.
    Hahah this brings back a memory! Something similar happened to me, and this is why to this day I still don't mess with SWers. I was driving from Boone to Hickory on 321, on the side of a road was a young lady waving both hands, me ever the gentleman (and naive in the way of SWers) assumed the hot young blonde in cutoff jean shorts and tube top with no bra nipples pointing out of course, was in distress. I pulled over and ask if she was ok and she responded with I need a ride to the gas station. I was like of course get in. She proceeded to tell me how her car broke down etc. She saw me staring at her large B tits all bouncing around and then she shifted the conversation to how finances were tight and her needing money. Of course me ever clueless didn't pick up on the fact she was offering. Finally she was like "hey, you want some action", I'm like what are you talking about? She was like "you want a BJ or something, I need some money" while rubbing my leg. This whole time she was giving me directions to the gas station, turns out it was to a crack house. She said "we are just stopping here for a minute, beep the horn", so I beep the horn and out comes a very irate guy whose standing out side the car with a gun in his belt yelling at both of us, she apologies and gives him money, he gives her the rock and we drive off. After that altercation I was anything but horny and we went to the gas station down the street. I'm still kind of stunned, but to my further shock and dismay she picks up a coke can from the floorboard, pokes some hole into the can with a nail file, drops the rock onto the can and starts to smoke right in the car. I'm sitting there speechless still trying to process what is happening. She looks at me all glassy eyed and says, "you're sweet". Lifts her shirt to show me her tits and exits the car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape