Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 447 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 6703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6253
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Cozy is closed because of LEO not renovations.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiiChulo  [View Original Post]
    What's the spa off Hofner?
    Cozy got visited by a bunch of LEO a couple of months ago, that is why it's most likely closed and not because of renovations. Word on the streets is neighboring businesses complained to the Uncle! As customer traffic to cozy got unbearable over the holiday break season as the clients jammed up the parking spots and some were discussing out loud the types of services to their buddies on there phones right outside the door in front of onlookers like morons!

  2. #6252

    Hoffner

    What's the spa off Hofner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]
    Let me start off by saying I've been on the site for years and finally made an account so here's some intel I have.

    Cozy. It's okay I believe they are closed for renovations.

    AK- been going there for years would get a 30 min session and drop a $50 tip for HE now they are actually asking for 1 rose (nope I'm good).

    Spa off hoffner- girls are smokin hot (20's-30's) however the prices can be steep setting you back $380 for FS (high roller prices imo).

    Spa off Conroy- girls are good looking but I think they are going through some change in management so don't know what's going on with that.

    BO- used to go there but stopped since they have Asian girls mixed in.

    BTW I stick to what's around MCO so these are the places I regular.

    Oh I have a lot more info just ask and I can give but this is just a brief overview of what my experience has been.

  3. #6251

    Zerra Massage


  4. #6250

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    That redhead looks like porn star Maitland Ward.

    .
    Well the red head looks just like a girl from Miami that contacted me via what's app. As usual started out on Facebook messenger then moved to WhatsApp. It didn't take long to start asking for gift cards or money. You tell me she was Roshen have any money. She was living with her uncle, which is Elijah with her boyfriend driving his new BMW convertible. She sent me quite a few revealing pics, and one of which she has a shamrock tattooed on her body in a very private place and it's close very close to it. Then I inquired if she had a girlfriend and she said oh yeah. So then the girlfriend started to send me pics wanting money and stuff and gift cards I told him both I need to find a better corner. One point in time she said we'll drive up and pick up my gift cards from Miami. Don't waste your time. It pretty much won't go anywhere.

  5. #6249

    Ak

    Camilla walk in was supper sweet great massage and lvl1 otc roam great dream YMMV.

  6. #6248
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresca19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks buddy.
    That is definitely Maitland Ward.

  7. #6247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss in College Park

    Had a chance to see Liss over the weekend and it is always a fun time with her as we have been seeing each for the last year or so.

    As stated by many the massage itself it top quality and some just go for the massage itself she tells.

    Me.

    I'm a usual L2 guy and she'll surprise me once on a whole going to the next level a which is awesome and she really gets into the passion.

    She is a must see in my mind it you want a great.

    Massage and sensual finish no matter what level is selected.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...apy-74840.html#listing_tab.

    Be safe all.

    DrP.

  8. #6246

    Viviane

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Vivianne is a Brazilian massage therapist who had a well known tragedy occur in Orlando as it was broadcast on the news. Her sister was also a massage therapist in Orlando who passed away to gun violence by a jealous ex. At times I would be in session and jealous ex would show up unannounced and attempt to key my car or flatten my tires etc.

    Vivianne herself is unfortunately using outdated pictures in her ad about a decade old. She gives a solid professional massage with a small covering in your groin area. If you are courteous and friendly with her and develop a rapport as a regular customer by the fourth visit she will begin to ensure you end up L1 happy.

    But please don't expect it on your first visit or even your third visit, because she will stop the massage and ask you to leave and also don't touch her she gets jumpy because please keep in mind the trauma she had to endure of her late sister's untimely passing in the hands of a male aggressor.

    Her late sister used to give happy endings to me all the time even at my very first session but Vivianne is not like that with clients at first.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43563/
    Out of curiosity who was Viviane sister, was she well known the board? I personally seen viviane a couple times and had some fun but never knew she had a sister.

  9. #6245

    Massage Cherri

    Hey gentlemen just an FYI. Cherri is looking for some nice mature senior members that are looking for a safe massage. I see Cherri whenever I can for a nice deep massage. She only does out calls and is a level one with roaming as long as you behave and are respectful. Cherri is a very sexy Latina with an amazing rack that she lets me Play with and a beautiful latina ass that is very nice round and sexy. If your really good YMMV. Contact me if your interested and can do out call.

    GR01.

  10. #6244

    Quality Undraped Massage

    Just wondering if anyone has found any new spots lately for quality undraped massage. I was hoping to try my luck with Luz but her comms are terrible. Was curious if there's anyone out there with actual LMT level massage that allows this. Feel free to DM.

  11. #6243
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Healing Hands by Teresa

    Her advertisement photos are seriously outdated and she is a GILF! I don't think she's updated her pictures in more than 15 years! Her massage area was in her home in a quiet safe older established neighborhood. The massage table is set up at one end of her living room and she asks you to undress and get comfortable while she's sitting at a computer for a few minutes in my case.

    The conversation after exchanging pleasantries got political and I wanted to stay neutral or shall we say politically correct as not to offend her because I was told by a friend who seen her beforehand that she is a YMMV type of person depending on what the vibes are like and she was really inquisitive and trying to figure out how my mindset is politically because she was saying something about having an interest in psychology or went to school for it! Etc.

    The standard massage was ok and then when she asked me to flip it was only a few minutes into it because she said she supposedly knew what I want as soon as I walked in because of her psychology background!? LOL. Ok I guess!? Even though I did want a full proper massage first LOL. Then when I flipped over my junk wasn't ready just yet and she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast and said she wanted my junk "to wake up" she worked hard on L1 and let me roam OTC as I pleased she did stop me at times saying my hands might have gotten a little too aggressive!? She did mention that if I come back "they'd be more" the only thing I didn't like was she had a GILF issue going on and was wearing some plasticity sounding undergarment,. Which was kind of a buzz kill but my friend said when I shared my experience with him that was most likely a temporary thing because he saw her just days before and she wasn't wearing what I felt to be an adult diaper thing! For a GILF she was reasonably fit and looked like she exercises and mentioned she tries to eat healthy. If you live near by and have a GILF fantasy I would recommend but what goes on appears to be YMMV and negotiated tips.

    www.healinghandsbyteresa.com

  12. #6242
    Yeah I totally agree and appreciate you reinforcing my thoughts, its the first time I have ever seen anything like that. Crazy.

  13. #6241
    Thanks buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    That redhead looks like porn star Maitland Ward.

  14. #6240
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Your doing the right thing by avoiding the one with the kid

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresca19  [View Original Post]
    What's up goon squad? Would love opinions on the rub maps babes, my bullshit alert goes off hard on almost all of there adds.

    The only one I could recommend is Tara, always find these ladies to be a solid choice without blowing my mind. If you want an L1 from a hottie at a safe spot its a decent move. https://rubrankings.com/united-state...zen-80582.html.

    On the other end and to my point check out this profile, it has a picture of the provider with her kids face in it and you can really see the kid. She's selling herself as a single mom trying to do her best but I can't help but run from it, am I paranoid, feels super wrong and off to me?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...out-37868.html

    Lastly if anyone have any details on this ginger MILF being legit I would be eternally great? https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93226.html Love me a red head and have been looking for a solid go to for a long time.

    Thanks in advance for any feed-back and I hope the Tara info helps. Stay safe folks.
    A lot can be inferred and misconstrued if you request to meet her and start texting a conversation with her knowing she's advertising in this line of work with kids in the photo. You have to draw the line somewhere and not get caught up in any kind of potential entrapment. Its actually quite disgusting and disturbing she would post family pictures like that online on those sites.

  15. #6239

    Maitland Ward

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresca19  [View Original Post]
    What's up goon squad? Would love opinions on the rub maps babes, my bullshit alert goes off hard on almost all of there adds.


    Lastly if anyone have any details on this ginger MILF being legit I would be eternally great? https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93226.html Love me a red head and have been looking for a solid go to for a long time.
    The woman in the image is Maitland Ward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape