Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 930 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 13944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13359

    LunaBell

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/203976240

    $$. Non GFE all the way. Fairly discrete cardate location. Nice, great attitude. Communicative and available with short notice. Claims to open up menu with more meetings. Made me kinda believe it with our conversation / vibe. Maybe.

    If you want an extensive menu, she ain't the one. But if you like her looks (I do), and want someone convenient, pleasant and "regular" type woman, I'd recommend. Only seen her the one time though.

  2. #13358
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    If you guys think Vegas is the "worst" place in the US for this hobby, I highly suggest you make a trip to "St. Louis, MO. " for a weekend (I also have another home there) and I guarantee you'll quickly change your mind about that belief. Vegas certainly ain't LA, LOL, but trust me dude, there are WAY worse places than Vegas for this hobby because the scene in St. Louis makes Vegas look like Amsterdam during a freaking porn convention.

    Stay Safe.
    Take a trip to Emporia Kansas. They don't have a sex store, strip club, no escorts listed on any sites. If you want to play you have to either drive an hour and a half to them in Topeka or Wichita, or further. Only them for their travel time Made numerous trips there and it makes for a long business week. And it’s a college town

  3. #13357
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    If you guys think Vegas is the "worst" place in the US for this hobby, I highly suggest you make a trip to "St. Louis, MO. " for a weekend (I also have another home there) and I guarantee you'll quickly change your mind about that belief. Vegas certainly ain't LA, LOL, but trust me dude, there are WAY worse places than Vegas for this hobby because the scene in St. Louis makes Vegas look like Amsterdam during a freaking porn convention.

    Stay Safe.
    Don't know why this posted twice.

  4. #13356
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Las Vegas has got to be the worst place in the US for this hobby. $500 buys a lot of groceries.
    If you guys think Vegas is the "worst" place in the US for this hobby, I highly suggest you make a trip to "St. Louis, MO. " for a weekend (I also have another home there) and I guarantee you'll quickly change your mind about that belief. Vegas certainly ain't LA, LOL, but trust me dude, there are WAY worse places than Vegas for this hobby because the scene in St. Louis makes Vegas look like Amsterdam during a freaking porn convention.

    Stay Safe.

  5. #13355

    Perspective Is "Everything"

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Las Vegas has got to be the worst place in the US for this hobby. $500 buys a lot of groceries.
    If you guys think Vegas is the "worst" place in the US for this hobby, I highly suggest you make a trip to "St. Louis, MO. " for a weekend (I also have another home there) and I guarantee you'll quickly change your mind about that belief. Vegas certainly ain't LA, LOL, but trust me dude, there are WAY worse places than Vegas for this hobby because the scene in St. Louis makes Vegas look like Amsterdam during a freaking porn convention.

    Stay Safe.

  6. #13354

    Mainly Agencies for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Doof808  [View Original Post]
    Despite it's reputation, Vegas has become so bad for the hobby. Every level / facet of the hobby has become so much worse than before, (provider quality, prices, catfishing, fakes, scams, etc.) It has come to the point where hobbyists all have better experiences in other cities. Sad. This town used to be way more fun, and now its turned into such crap when it comes to the hobby.
    I agree that Vegas has hit its lowest point I've ever seen.

    It was even better during COVID!

    I now mainly stick with Agencies to avoid the BS.

    But since I'm not a BBFS guy, even this has some issues for me now.

    Its pushing me to pay for an exclusive lady for about 6 months at a time.

    It's definitely something I'm toying with!

  7. #13353

    Sadly true

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Las Vegas has got to be the worst place in the US for this hobby. $500 buys a lot of groceries.
    Despite it's reputation, Vegas has become so bad for the hobby. Every level / facet of the hobby has become so much worse than before, (provider quality, prices, catfishing, fakes, scams, etc.) It has come to the point where hobbyists all have better experiences in other cities. Sad. This town used to be way more fun, and now its turned into such crap when it comes to the hobby.

  8. #13352

    Nikki Valentine

    Anyone have any experiences with Nikki Valentines? TER Reviews are good but the last one was posted a year ago.

    https://nikkivalentine.ch/

  9. #13351
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the same girl's pictures here too.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lexxijane
    This morning there were FOUR Centennial Hills girls. Now there are 8, Screaming agency / scam.

  10. #13350

    Guessing Agency. Goddess = Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how the number didn't come up on TER for you guys but shows up as Goddess and has one TER review with this preview:

    It was late and I was browsing the internet to see someone. I should have just gone to bed. I found her posting attractive. Blonde, MILF. Texted and she came to my hotel. Went to receive her. She was wearing jeans and a T shirt. I could see she was much older than the pics. I wouldn't repeat.
    Looks like the same girl's pictures here too.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lexxijane

  11. #13349

    Goddess review

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    What others have already mentioned, way too many other ads with each ad different local number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/606386408311

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8947505.htm

    https://ladys.one/las-vegas-escort/jackie-61-i1197684

    My guess is also agency girl, 500 for her (or someone similar like her) to show up and gives you a crappy massage.
    Not sure how the number didn't come up on TER for you guys but shows up as Goddess and has one TER review with this preview:

    It was late and I was browsing the internet to see someone. I should have just gone to bed. I found her posting attractive. Blonde, MILF. Texted and she came to my hotel. Went to receive her. She was wearing jeans and a T shirt. I could see she was much older than the pics. I wouldn't repeat.

  12. #13348
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyWind  [View Original Post]
    When's the last time you've seen Melissa? Been eyeing her for a while, love her body type, but there are reports of people getting jumped and robbed. Crazy how polarized she seems to be......
    Like a week before that post I saw her. No issues at all. I have seen posts of things but I have never experienced anything negative.

  13. #13347

    Good help

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    What others have already mentioned, way too many other ads with each ad different local number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/606386408311

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8947505.htm

    https://ladys.one/las-vegas-escort/jackie-61-i1197684

    My guess is also agency girl, 500 for her (or someone similar like her) to show up and gives you a crappy massage.
    I believe you guys just saved him a great deal of money, time, and grief. I remember when it cost 300 to get one of those agency scam pay to upgrade bitches to show up. I was young and new to the hobby many decades ago, so I fell for it (twice). I had read that the same bullshit had gone up to 400 not long ago. Still, at 400 after seeing most of the pictures alone, most would know it's too good to be true. Am I hearing that it's now 500? I guess those assholes have learned that the scam for 3-400 is too easily spotted. At 500 it falls more into the, she could be something after all category.

  14. #13346

    Tisha Rae aka Jackie aka

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Do a google reverse image search of the pic with the champagne bottle . She has ads with different numbers around the country. Leaning toward the fake side or agency kinda deal.
    What others have already mentioned, way too many other ads with each ad different local number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/606386408311

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8947505.htm

    https://ladys.one/las-vegas-escort/jackie-61-i1197684

    My guess is also agency girl, 500 for her (or someone similar like her) to show up and gives you a crappy massage.

  15. #13345
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews on her. Looks really good at 500 for outcalls. Gut instinct is it will be an upsell situation.
    Do a google reverse image search of the pic with the champagne bottle . She has ads with different numbers around the country. Leaning toward the fake side or agency kinda deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape