Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1653
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpLavern72  [View Original Post]
    So the ad says no rules, but BB is extra and she has a right to refuse service, which means after you've handed over your money, how ridiculous are these gals going to get from their crazy prices to their delusional demands? Also, this girl has terrible reviews, and she's asking $170? LOL, I'll pass, so should everyone else. You're not going to get what you want, and time and money will be wasted. The add should be and I'll be generous 100 ss and no rules means no rules or change your stupid fucking add.
    She will cash and dash you. Don't waste your time.

  2. #1592

    New not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    That how it's always been with her you can look up mikki or Jacey.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/adria...a/566921750479

    I had the pleasure of meeting Kendra BBBJ was decent not the best I have ever had very friendly but what.

    Really got me was how small the kitty was almost thought I was going to fit what a vise grip had me finished.

    Quickly I am definitely going to repeat.

  3. #1591

    Always been sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpLavern72  [View Original Post]
    So the ad says no rules, but BB is extra and she has a right to refuse service, which means after you've handed over your money, how ridiculous are these gals going to get from their crazy prices to their delusional demands? Also, this girl has terrible reviews, and she's asking $170? LOL, I'll pass, so should everyone else. You're not going to get what you want, and time and money will be wasted. The add should be and I'll be generous 100 ss and no rules means no rules or change your stupid fucking add.
    That how it's always been with her you can look up mikki or Jacey.

  4. #1590

    Just me

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpLavern72  [View Original Post]
    So the ad says no rules, but BB is extra and she has a right to refuse service, which means after you've handed over your money, how ridiculous are these gals going to get from their crazy prices to their delusional demands? Also, this girl has terrible reviews, and she's asking $170? LOL, I'll pass, so should everyone else. You're not going to get what you want, and time and money will be wasted. The add should be and I'll be generous 100 ss and no rules means no rules or change your stupid fucking add.
    I have never had much luck with girls with face tattoos.

  5. #1589

    Molly ripoff

    I met Molly online said see me needed 30 to help her son come to her. Promised to see me but silence. She promised took me so be careful.

  6. #1588

    No rules girl LOL with eyebrows tatted

    So the ad says no rules, but BB is extra and she has a right to refuse service, which means after you've handed over your money, how ridiculous are these gals going to get from their crazy prices to their delusional demands? Also, this girl has terrible reviews, and she's asking $170? LOL, I'll pass, so should everyone else. You're not going to get what you want, and time and money will be wasted. The add should be and I'll be generous 100 ss and no rules means no rules or change your stupid fucking add.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260312-153121.jpg‎  

  7. #1587

    Pretty Pussy

    Pretty has been back for a few months or so and I finally hit her up. Good communication, eager to please and can hold a conversation. Rates are standard, not $300+ an hour lmao. We did some mutual pleasure before I had her lay back. Very responsive and allows MSOG. She did stop working for a bit due to having a kid and having to take care of personal stuff. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/716406322497

  8. #1586
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRod123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen her after the post she was around a few yrs back got to incall and asked for donation then a knock on the door and she gave someone the donation to someone and we started a few minutes in and another knock on the door I got suspicious and ended it when I walked out there was a tall black guy at the door that went in after I left bf / pimp / dealer not sure but I won't repeat YMMV she was decent a few yrs ago.
    I thought that arm tattoo looked familiar. She wasn't doing well on the comms either couldn't link up and won't be now. Thanks jayrod long time brotha!

  9. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr517  [View Original Post]
    Made contact will update if works out. Anyone else gamble yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/625472419214
    Yeah I've seen her after the post she was around a few yrs back got to incall and asked for donation then a knock on the door and she gave someone the donation to someone and we started a few minutes in and another knock on the door I got suspicious and ended it when I walked out there was a tall black guy at the door that went in after I left bf / pimp / dealer not sure but I won't repeat YMMV she was decent a few yrs ago.

  10. #1584

    Mr517

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr517  [View Original Post]
    However the best spot for me has been the north side lime lake. There's also parking lot off Moscow road that connects to the falling waters trail.
    Thank you!

  11. #1583

    Got to be fake LOL

    Made contact will update if works out. Anyone else gamble yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/625472419214
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0075.jpg‎  

  12. #1582

    Non are safe

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a safe location for car sex in the Spring Arbor area? Thanks in advance.
    However the best spot for me has been the north side lime lake. There's also parking lot off Moscow road that connects to the falling waters trail.

  13. #1581

    Xtina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/873904080252 I'm going to be in Jackson this weekend. Has anyone seen xtina.

  14. #1580

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...i/736783422563

    Hey guys, this lady is advertising in Toledo, but I see that she has a Jackson area code. Anyone have experience with her?
    A quick search shows at least a dozen other sites with her pics.

    I think she 'borrowed' them.

  15. #1579

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...i/736783422563

    Hey guys, this lady is advertising in Toledo, but I see that she has a Jackson area code. Anyone have experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape