Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 801
-
03-29-26 01:22 #606Regular Member

Posts: 19Glenview
I miss the original Glenview. Easier access to the apartment compared to the other place where you have to go through a labyrinth. Also better parking. LOL.
Just my 2 cents.
Jjan!
-
03-28-26 14:56 #605Senior Member

Posts: 692Anna Brianna freaked out at Lakeview. Maybe others felt like she felt. She did not like the apartment opening right up to the busy street. I think the ladies didn't understand the neighborhood was nice and they felt like they were in danger there. All the other places have the suburban feel to the neighborhood and a corridor outside the door. It's hard for guys to relate to ladies fearing for their safety.
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 12:21 #604Senior Member

Posts: 377I really miss the Lakeview spot as well.
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 11:18 #603Regular Member

Posts: 10I'd go more if Lakeview was available.
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 11:08 #602Senior Member

Posts: 305Kp
It's up and working today, although they are not back until April. I miss the Lakeview spot!
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:10 #601Senior Member

Posts: 109Website
It was down this morning.
Originally Posted by SrtLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 16:46 #600Senior Member

Posts: 83The side is working fine on my end. I think it is because they are on vacation from March 20 to April 1st.
Originally Posted by JSpexxxtre
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:52 #599Regular Member

Posts: 18Site down?
Is anyone having issues accessing their site?
-
03-16-26 09:19 #598Senior Member

Posts: 377Man made. They always mention when they're natural.
Originally Posted by Jellyjolly
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:13 #597Regular Member

Posts: 5Are her boobs natural or manmade?
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 13:45 #596Senior Member

Posts: 364Sora
Saw Sora today.
Pleasant girl good service.
Looks just like the 1st pic listed.
https://koreanpalace.biz/model_photo...60320312-l.png
Typical KP service.
Nothing listed on board.
Got.
BBBJ shower preview.
Cat bath / massage.
BBBJ.
Cfs to completion.
Nice girl.
Nice time.
Would repeat but not this round most likely.
I enjoyed Chu also recently which is well reviewed already here.
Happy hobbies Gentlemen.
Darth.
-
03-11-26 02:28 #595Senior Member

Posts: 587Their fake boobs are sometimes on another level too, you can tell the difference vs Chinese or American doctor fake boobs.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 23:05 #594Senior Member

Posts: 583Korean Doctors are Magical
Never seen such well done enhancements as some of the Korean ladies I have spoken with say their Korean doctors are capable of. Truly Magical.
Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist
[View Original Post]
Tp.
-
03-10-26 23:02 #593Senior Member

Posts: 583Shizuka
I think she is so GD HOT! What a doll! Great Rack a decent ass what a pretty face and a beautiful smile, and she is so sweet! Not to mention very photogenic.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
03-07-26 10:26 #592Regular Member

Posts: 24Previous post
In my most recent post / question. I was mostly referring to if they will contact your workplace or anyone you know like family.
After you send them your information. I'm new to this so I'm just a little worried LOL.












Reply With Quote




