Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 797
-
03-28-26 11:08 #602Senior Member

Posts: 305Kp
It's up and working today, although they are not back until April. I miss the Lakeview spot!
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:10 #601Senior Member

Posts: 109Website
It was down this morning.
Originally Posted by SrtLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 16:46 #600Senior Member

Posts: 83The side is working fine on my end. I think it is because they are on vacation from March 20 to April 1st.
Originally Posted by JSpexxxtre
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:52 #599Regular Member

Posts: 17Site down?
Is anyone having issues accessing their site?
-
03-16-26 09:19 #598Senior Member

Posts: 377Man made. They always mention when they're natural.
Originally Posted by Jellyjolly
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:13 #597Regular Member

Posts: 5Are her boobs natural or manmade?
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 13:45 #596Senior Member

Posts: 364Sora
Saw Sora today.
Pleasant girl good service.
Looks just like the 1st pic listed.
https://koreanpalace.biz/model_photo...60320312-l.png
Typical KP service.
Nothing listed on board.
Got.
BBBJ shower preview.
Cat bath / massage.
BBBJ.
Cfs to completion.
Nice girl.
Nice time.
Would repeat but not this round most likely.
I enjoyed Chu also recently which is well reviewed already here.
Happy hobbies Gentlemen.
Darth.
-
03-11-26 02:28 #595Senior Member

Posts: 584Their fake boobs are sometimes on another level too, you can tell the difference vs Chinese or American doctor fake boobs.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 23:05 #594Senior Member

Posts: 582Korean Doctors are Magical
Never seen such well done enhancements as some of the Korean ladies I have spoken with say their Korean doctors are capable of. Truly Magical.
Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist
[View Original Post]
Tp.
-
03-10-26 23:02 #593Senior Member

Posts: 582Shizuka
I think she is so GD HOT! What a doll! Great Rack a decent ass what a pretty face and a beautiful smile, and she is so sweet! Not to mention very photogenic.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
03-07-26 10:26 #592Regular Member

Posts: 24Previous post
In my most recent post / question. I was mostly referring to if they will contact your workplace or anyone you know like family.
After you send them your information. I'm new to this so I'm just a little worried LOL.
-
03-07-26 10:02 #591Regular Member

Posts: 24Verification process
Any clue why it takes so long to get approved? What exactly do they do with the information?
Just curious because some posters say it can take up to a few months.
-
03-06-26 22:46 #590Senior Member

Posts: 49Korean Girls
This is probably a bit off topic but.
One of my coworkers is a young 25 year old Korean girl. I always thought of her as sort of nerdy gnd. Nothing special other than that she was so tiny and petite. A few months ago she went home to Korea and told us all that she got a lot of "work" done. Lasik among other things. After going back home and whatever work she got done she now looks HOT! It's destroying me. I think she got work done around her eyes, her mouth, perhaps a boob job, no glasses anymore. They did that Korean magic on her. It's really hard for me to keep my eyes off of her all day and I think she's noticing. It made me think of the KP ladies. My coworker is 25 and the transformation was amazing. They can probably do that to a 50 year old as well and make her look so much younger! LOL.
-
03-06-26 20:16 #589Senior Member

Posts: 692It can take months to get verified. Yes, that is the website.
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
All extras depend on the lady. Some offer no extras at all, very few offer recording. Best read about a lady here from others.
-
03-06-26 15:11 #588Senior Member

Posts: 637360 before upgrades. 200 CIP, 100 bare outside. Sometimes 40 for MSOG and another 100-200 for Greek. Some also offer video for 200.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





