High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 424 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 6356
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Mari is going to be at Kangels in April? Did she go by Ray last time she was here?
    Yes it was Mari at one point. Also got a text saying she will be back. So stoked. AMP is great but she is just too special.

  2. #6160

    Rozy K

    Good service, but definitely not the girl in the pictures. She was pretty, somewhat young (pre-MILF), but not the one to visit if you are looking for petite and athletic. Not bad by any means, but the square-ish body type with a soft tummy.

    Overall, a good session with Rozy. She was enthusiastic, friendly, and had no issues communicating in English.

    My baseline is a 7, with extra or subtracted points. She was middle of the road for the Kangels I've seen.

    F: 8, B: 7, S: 8.

  3. #6159

    Annoying Autocorrect: I meant both were awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to provide an update here.

    I was able to find 2 amazing ones at Kgalaxygirls. They host in San Mateo.

    So kind of a drive but worth it.

    Met Ravi and met Valentina.

    Not were really amazing and highly recommended. Usual routine and both are SQs.
    Highly recommended both.

    Had amazing chemistry with Ravi late 20's. Yummy energizer bunny type.

  4. #6158

    Kgalaxygirls San mateo

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Are there any k orgs in SF?

    Tried looking for them but could not find one.
    Forgot to provide an update here.

    I was able to find 2 amazing ones at Kgalaxygirls. They host in San Mateo.

    So kind of a drive but worth it.

    Met Ravi and met Valentina.

    Not were really amazing and highly recommended. Usual routine and both are SQs.

  5. #6157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Fuhhhhhck. I know Mari (Japanese) comes back some time in April. I think she went by another name when she came for the second time. But may return by then. My dick has been sad but my wallet is a bit happier. I'll definitely return it if I see some of my ATFs. In any case, keep up the good work, my guys. If there's one that is too good to miss, post about it. But also post about the ugly hags, helps the entire company.
    Mari is going to be at Kangels in April? Did she go by Ray last time she was here?
    Last edited by DS080; 03-06-26 at 00:27. Reason: shortened

  6. #6156

    Same

    Fuhhhhhck. I know Mari (Japanese) comes back some time in April. I think she went by another name when she came for the second time. But may return by then. My dick has been sad but my wallet is a bit happier. I'll definitely return it if I see some of my ATFs. In any case, keep up the good work, my guys. If there's one that is too good to miss, post about it. But also post about the ugly hags, helps the entire company.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Its good to play it safe but like markro said, its pretty much good to go. Nothing wrong with being cautious but my dick controls my entire life so I've gone a few times since the bust, roughly once a week and nothings happened to me yet. Unless I'm on a list and they're waiting or something lol. You've been missing out on some good Korean since then at ka.

  7. #6155
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    I am holding out on booking anything with KA even until the AP thing gets resolved, to be honest. We can all continue speculating until we actually know what happened. Better safe than sorry. Until then, it's massage parlors and the other board.
    Its good to play it safe but like markro said, its pretty much good to go. Nothing wrong with being cautious but my dick controls my entire life so I've gone a few times since the bust, roughly once a week and nothings happened to me yet. Unless I'm on a list and they're waiting or something lol. You've been missing out on some good Korean since then at ka.

  8. #6154
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    I am holding out on booking anything with KA even until the AP thing gets resolved, to be honest. We can all continue speculating until we actually know what happened. Better safe than sorry. Until then, it's massage parlors and the other board.
    Totally fine. We're approaching 4 months since the alleged "bust. " No arrests. No reports.

    I can't believe people sincerely think "We busted this tiny shop months and months ago as part of some trafficking investigation and now we're making arrests" is still going to happen. But sure, it might.

    Also, be as cautious as you wish. No harm in that.

  9. #6153

    Still holding out

    I am holding out on booking anything with KA even until the AP thing gets resolved, to be honest. We can all continue speculating until we actually know what happened. Better safe than sorry. Until then, it's massage parlors and the other board.

  10. #6152

    KA Website Question

    I thought their website ended in ". Ch".

    But when you enter that website, it resolves to one ending in ". Net".

    Why would that be the case? Is there some efficiency or technical purpose?

    Perhaps that's always been the case and I'm only just noticing it??

  11. #6151

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2020  [View Original Post]
    Does she like to DFK?
    We had a few tongue matches during the session and it was pretty good, but I wouldn't say she's super into them. But if you lead I bet she would follow.

  12. #6150

    KA privacy

    I tried to contact them but they are using only cell phone for communication. It's a very reliable way to provide your information directly to LE. Everything is recorded, stored for at least 3-6 months. Cell phone or burner can be easily mapped to your real I'd. KA is fully compliant with LE rules. Their number could be under legal interception. If you're texting with them or sending your DL then it's literally informing LE about your actions in real time. Until they use more secure ways of communicating I'm not going to visit them. In contrast, all c- orgs are way more secure. Just think why KA is so compliant with LE rules?

  13. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    How Safe KA Bellevue now after AP get busted?

    I ever meet Carina last year 2 times via AP, but now I see her in KA.

    Want to see her again, but still thinking. Scare about safety?

    She's tall and nice figure and great GFE. PSE, service was 9/10.
    I don't think there's been any proof at all AP got busted. Doesn't mean it didn't happen but no one has linked an arrest record, article, or even reliably mentioned that they'd heard it was LE from someone who would actually know that I'm aware of. It's all been pure speculation.

  14. #6148
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Info How Safe KA (Bellevue) Now?

    How Safe KA Bellevue now after AP get busted?

    I ever meet Carina last year 2 times via AP, but now I see her in KA.

    Want to see her again, but still thinking. Scare about safety?

    She's tall and nice figure and great GFE. PSE, service was 9/10.

  15. #6147

    Megan K

    Quote Originally Posted by Saegen  [View Original Post]
    Went by today, Megan K looked fun so I scheduled an hour with her. She doesn't do PSE but it was still a fun time. She's tall, skinny, and has great natural tits. Reminds me of Mira from a certain popular animated movie, LOL..
    Does she like to DFK?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape