Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 8256
-
03-31-26 17:31 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 124Big bootie blondes
Naomi at Pandoras.
Big Bootie Blonde that will ride.
Whoaaaa! (Ric Flair).
-
03-31-26 17:10 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 244Alicat
Alicat at kittens loves to suck cock has itty bitty tits and nice ass use to be Aliyah at Rick's well know Ho.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:33 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 1017Strippers with small tits that suck cock
Any strippers with small tits that suck cock?
-
03-29-26 18:35 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 442Huh?
I thought you said the clubs were too expensive.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 10:45 #7967I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Mandy
Mandy suck wang good. She no like condom for me. Haha.
-
03-23-26 12:53 #7966Senior Member

Posts: 981I fucked her yesterday.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 23:32 #7965Regular Member

Posts: 17I saw her on pandoras insta roll call last night. She told me she would be back March 20th from vacation.
Originally Posted by Queenanne
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 14:26 #7964Regular Member

Posts: 22How much at Pandy's
I used to pay $120 for an HJ. Then, it went up to $140. Last time it cost me $180. So, I quit going in. What are folks paying these days?
-
03-19-26 07:10 #7963Senior Member

Posts: 36Theres an entirely different thread for that.
Originally Posted by TruTampaBoss25
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 05:59 #7962Regular Member

Posts: 3Which locations?
Which locations? I want to go there.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 20:48 #7961Senior Member

Posts: 135Was hoping to connect with Anya.
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 15:45 #7960Senior Member

Posts: 290So you didn't get any dances from anyone?
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 15:42 #7959Senior Member

Posts: 35They have to make a living, but it's conning when there is lying or a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Cosplayking2
[View Original Post]
Implying more is available in the VIP room, when it's not. Starting something, then stopping and saying "that's extra." Talking through most of a song, starting last second then asking if you wanted to buy more dances.
The list goes on.
-
03-16-26 01:52 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandora's today
Dropped in late afternoon for a short visit (Sunday): Mimi, Luxe, Rue, Ava, Nolli, Harmony, Kat and one or two others whose name I didn't catch were on shift. Thought I might see Anya but she wasn't in.
Luxe stopped by. Hadn't met her before but she seemed pretty chill, had a nice but short convo. I had a pretty good idea about her menu from reading this forum but having just arrived I wasn't ready for any personal entertainment at that point. Nice bouncy little package though, perhaps next time.
I understand she has an insta or other social. Slumpluxe or some such? - but wasn't able to locate. Would appreciate if someone would share the handle; searched the forum but the one I found didn't work.
Thanks.
Eddy.
-
03-13-26 13:22 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 137When I was jacking off with her at the stand, I was talking all kinds of dirty to her. Asking if I could eat her pussy and ass in the club. She was all "yes"! I don't frequent the clubs, especially night but she said she'd come in early. Go see her at the stand and talk to her.
Originally Posted by ImJustVibin5
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





