Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 6703
-
03-17-26 16:40 #6253Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Cozy is closed because of LEO not renovations.
Cozy got visited by a bunch of LEO a couple of months ago, that is why it's most likely closed and not because of renovations. Word on the streets is neighboring businesses complained to the Uncle! As customer traffic to cozy got unbearable over the holiday break season as the clients jammed up the parking spots and some were discussing out loud the types of services to their buddies on there phones right outside the door in front of onlookers like morons!
Originally Posted by PapiiChulo
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 22:18 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 191Hoffner
What's the spa off Hofner?
Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 21:15 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 25Zerra Massage
Anybody know about this one?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3776673
-
03-16-26 21:04 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 208Red Head
Well the red head looks just like a girl from Miami that contacted me via what's app. As usual started out on Facebook messenger then moved to WhatsApp. It didn't take long to start asking for gift cards or money. You tell me she was Roshen have any money. She was living with her uncle, which is Elijah with her boyfriend driving his new BMW convertible. She sent me quite a few revealing pics, and one of which she has a shamrock tattooed on her body in a very private place and it's close very close to it. Then I inquired if she had a girlfriend and she said oh yeah. So then the girlfriend started to send me pics wanting money and stuff and gift cards I told him both I need to find a better corner. One point in time she said we'll drive up and pick up my gift cards from Miami. Don't waste your time. It pretty much won't go anywhere.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 13:28 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 37Ak
Camilla walk in was supper sweet great massage and lvl1 otc roam great dream YMMV.
-
03-16-26 12:53 #6248Regular Member

Posts: 22That is definitely Maitland Ward.
Originally Posted by Fresca19
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 11:03 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss in College Park
Had a chance to see Liss over the weekend and it is always a fun time with her as we have been seeing each for the last year or so.
As stated by many the massage itself it top quality and some just go for the massage itself she tells.
Me.
I'm a usual L2 guy and she'll surprise me once on a whole going to the next level a which is awesome and she really gets into the passion.
She is a must see in my mind it you want a great.
Massage and sensual finish no matter what level is selected.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...apy-74840.html#listing_tab.
Be safe all.
DrP.
-
03-15-26 22:58 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 522Viviane
Out of curiosity who was Viviane sister, was she well known the board? I personally seen viviane a couple times and had some fun but never knew she had a sister.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 17:33 #6245Senior Member

Posts: 60Massage Cherri
Hey gentlemen just an FYI. Cherri is looking for some nice mature senior members that are looking for a safe massage. I see Cherri whenever I can for a nice deep massage. She only does out calls and is a level one with roaming as long as you behave and are respectful. Cherri is a very sexy Latina with an amazing rack that she lets me Play with and a beautiful latina ass that is very nice round and sexy. If your really good YMMV. Contact me if your interested and can do out call.
GR01.
-
03-15-26 12:54 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 44Quality Undraped Massage
Just wondering if anyone has found any new spots lately for quality undraped massage. I was hoping to try my luck with Luz but her comms are terrible. Was curious if there's anyone out there with actual LMT level massage that allows this. Feel free to DM.
-
03-15-26 07:52 #6243Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Healing Hands by Teresa
Her advertisement photos are seriously outdated and she is a GILF! I don't think she's updated her pictures in more than 15 years! Her massage area was in her home in a quiet safe older established neighborhood. The massage table is set up at one end of her living room and she asks you to undress and get comfortable while she's sitting at a computer for a few minutes in my case.
The conversation after exchanging pleasantries got political and I wanted to stay neutral or shall we say politically correct as not to offend her because I was told by a friend who seen her beforehand that she is a YMMV type of person depending on what the vibes are like and she was really inquisitive and trying to figure out how my mindset is politically because she was saying something about having an interest in psychology or went to school for it! Etc.
The standard massage was ok and then when she asked me to flip it was only a few minutes into it because she said she supposedly knew what I want as soon as I walked in because of her psychology background!? LOL. Ok I guess!? Even though I did want a full proper massage first LOL. Then when I flipped over my junk wasn't ready just yet and she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast and said she wanted my junk "to wake up" she worked hard on L1 and let me roam OTC as I pleased she did stop me at times saying my hands might have gotten a little too aggressive!? She did mention that if I come back "they'd be more" the only thing I didn't like was she had a GILF issue going on and was wearing some plasticity sounding undergarment,. Which was kind of a buzz kill but my friend said when I shared my experience with him that was most likely a temporary thing because he saw her just days before and she wasn't wearing what I felt to be an adult diaper thing! For a GILF she was reasonably fit and looked like she exercises and mentioned she tries to eat healthy. If you live near by and have a GILF fantasy I would recommend but what goes on appears to be YMMV and negotiated tips.
www.healinghandsbyteresa.com
-
03-13-26 14:33 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah I totally agree and appreciate you reinforcing my thoughts, its the first time I have ever seen anything like that. Crazy.
-
03-13-26 11:10 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 06:27 #6240Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Your doing the right thing by avoiding the one with the kid
A lot can be inferred and misconstrued if you request to meet her and start texting a conversation with her knowing she's advertising in this line of work with kids in the photo. You have to draw the line somewhere and not get caught up in any kind of potential entrapment. Its actually quite disgusting and disturbing she would post family pictures like that online on those sites.
Originally Posted by Fresca19
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 19:28 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 435Maitland Ward
The woman in the image is Maitland Ward.
Originally Posted by Fresca19
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




