Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 31820
-
03-16-26 11:54 #31340Regular Member

Posts: 24Sloane is who I was assuming it was, and if it is she's who I'm looking for. I lost contact with her a couple months ago and have seen these post recently but idk if it's really her or not.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 11:25 #31339Senior Member

Posts: 113Leaning toward scam
That's a mishmash of pics. One stolen from Lexi who advertises regularly at least one was used by a provider named Sloan. I think there was some discussion that it is in fact Sloan under a new name. Never saw her but the ads fit the age listed and the misleading photos, which she did a bit.
Originally Posted by Jorocker88
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 09:12 #31338Senior Member

Posts: 321That is one pissed off provider. (Look at her picture).
Originally Posted by KeepingUtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 22:03 #31337Regular Member

Posts: 24Info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203773224
Anyone know about this one? I know who the chick is in the pics and maybe she's advertising with a different name now. But has anyone hooked up with her through this post? I'm trying to figure out if it's a scam or not.
-
03-15-26 21:29 #31336Senior Member

Posts: 141Lakynn
I think that is the girl that you guys were looking for a working ad on. I'm pretty sure that she used to go by Lakynn. I personally don't know anything about her, as I have never seen her.
Originally Posted by CowFarmer
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203801264
-
03-15-26 12:05 #31335Regular Member

Posts: 24No BBBJ, no visit
I'd rather beat off then get had with a condom.
Originally Posted by JustDreaming
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 09:52 #31334Senior Member

Posts: 2528Look. I hate the CBJ mafia.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
But as with any provider the more you see or know certain rules do drop.
Not with some but mostly all.
My 2 cents.
-
03-15-26 00:10 #31333Senior Member

Posts: 376Same here! Not wasting my time or money.
Originally Posted by URCaveManez87
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 23:07 #31332Senior Member

Posts: 35Hard pass for me too
I agree with ever word! The second a provider says she doesn't do BBBJ I immediately end the coversation and contact someone else.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 22:38 #31331Senior Member

Posts: 93Picked up a know provider
Known provider asked for a ride, So I obliged and when we got to place we were going, she goes to the bathroom and as I walk by the dresser, look and there is substances in a couple areas that had fallen out of her purse! Lesson to me, No more rides, I don't need to get hemmed up on some serious charge, cause you know they wouldn't admit it was theirs if I got pulled over!
Recently several have been very brazen about their recreation and openly doing it out in the open! Will not repeat with any that do this!
Seems like it is becoming more prevalent as if it is acceptable to us! Just my 2 cents!
-
03-14-26 00:25 #31330Senior Member

Posts: 93Famous hallway pics
[Deleted by Admin]
Don't feed the trolls. Report the post instead.
A2
-
03-13-26 20:15 #31329Senior Member

Posts: 103Chyna. Another full covered provider. Hard pass
To caveat, I did not see her. I did text her though.
Can't see why yall are hyping her up.
She said she won't even do BBBJ.
y'all got that pussy on a pedestal.
I guess some of yall like getting your dick sucked through a plastic bag. LOL.
I got all excited over nothing.
Guess I'll go back to my regulars.
P.S. This is why this shit has gotten so crazy expensive. Yall are patronizing these women who won't even suck a bare dick. Ridiculous. No wonder pussy inflation is sky high. These women shouldn't even be in the game if they won't suck a dick raw, and if you disagree then you're part of the problem.
Robert.
-
03-13-26 09:43 #31328Senior Member

Posts: 131I didn't ask specifically, but I don't think she currently works with others. She explained the images, I forgot the exact reason but I think they were uploaded a while back at the request of other women.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 22:43 #31327Senior Member

Posts: 307Does she work with other girls? Some of the images are not her.
Originally Posted by EvilerDuckmann
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 20:29 #31326Senior Member

Posts: 585Some Times I Do Play
Came Out Of Retirement For Chyna.
Was Recommended By 2 Known Mongers, Thanks Guys.
8/10 ,Was Already Reviewed Here By Swampman She Is Great.
Once Again I Also don't Tell Specifics But Feel Free To Pm Me.
Highly Recommend.
EDM OUT.










Reply With Quote





