Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 18667
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17062

    Dream is back

    Stopped in Lucky Spa and was Surprised to to Dream working with Lilly.

    Dream is beautiful with a great personality. She speaks English well and is quite funny. She is a sexy spinner about 5'4" nice round ass, and a great smile.

    Her massage is very Sensual, lots of teasing and she makes a sexy purring sounds.

    On the flip, she conducted a very nice BBBJ, she pays attention to the boys and even offered BBBJCIM. I told her I wanted to fuck her and she was very happy. She licked my upper body, chest and neck. I got a DFK while I entered that tight pussy. We went from mish to CG and finished in K9. She is a sweetheart. On the way out I saw Lilly. These two are my Favs. I would love to do a two-some on my next visit.

  2. #17061
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Another ATF update. Dream at Lucky Spa in Peoria!

    Another ATF update for me. I just found out one of my absolute all time ATFs Dream has come out of retirement and is now working at Lucky spa in Peoria for a limited time (one week only).

    She's the only girl I know to have worked at all of the big 3 (Infinity, Cozy, Desert). Truly a world-class talent and in my mind she's a celebrity in the Arizona AMP world known by many mongers and spa girls.

    The only advice I would give is: be generous to her and she will be generous to you. I treat her the same way I treat Isabella. I give them a higher tip than I usually do with others because in my eyes, they are a top-shelf provider that's worth a premium. It's the same reason you pay more when you go to a steakhouse like Fogo de Chao as opposed to Mcdonalds, even though you are still eating beef in both scenarios. You are paying for a much higher quality of product and service.

    The satisfaction of a perfectly cooked prime rib at a top-tier steakhouse just isn't something a McDonald's burger can compete with. It's simply a completely different experience that's on another level.

    Dream IS that top-tier steakhouse experience. And so is Isabella.

    Assuming you are willing to splurge a bit, go with full confidence. She really is one of the special women out there. You guys have a week to enjoy.

  3. #17060
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Go see Momo.

    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, you're in luck. I spoke with Momo, and she told me she'll be working at a new shop in Sun Valley Plaza. It's located inside a retail strip on the north side of E Main Street, near Empire Barber School. The address is 7 XXX E Main Street. I already booked my first appointment with her. Mongers don't miss out!
    Momo has always been one of my ATFs, so when I heard she was back in town I had to go see her. She's still sexy as ever, love her sultry youthful slutty look. Has a bit of Thai angularity to her face which gives her that slight exotic factor which always adds lots of points in my book. Her face is adorable and approachable with perfect makeup and big eyes, lovely big smile. Fantastic English so you can just chat with her like you would with a friend.

    Yesterday she was wearing a sexy outfit that really showed off her perfect abs. And I just couldn't stop thinking about them even after my session.

    Plus, Momo's BBBJ skills are exquisite. And her ass feels amazing in doggy. You really can't go wrong with seeing Momo. She will always have you coming back for more.

  4. #17059

    The Infinite Potential of Spring

    Do Angels exist? I damn sure have empirical evidence at Infinity Spa. I shall explain.

    After a wonderful, wholesome meal, with all the necessary ingredients to fuel the procreative essence, I found myself erotically swollen in the parking lot as I was leaving and the only thing that came to mind was Infinity Spa. There were a few new names I hadn't become acquainted with yet and while I had some business arrangements later in the evening, I had some time to go visit the crew. Lo and behold, like the stars aligned, the heavens parted and the light poured itself into my very being, I was able to meet all of them in between a few other customers. It's the best time to be alive and I felt right at home as soon as I walked in the door.

    4 hot babes, 4 sexy angels, 4 one-hour girlfriends from the East. All with their own unique flavor and personas with the common denominator of turning me on and really getting that primal passion ignited. Carrie, Isabella, Nana & Abby. Unfortunately for me, I was stricken with indecisiveness, I wanted all of them, one at a time, back to back but I still couldn't figure out who I wanted first.

    Carrie is Fun, lively, expressive and wow, those natural mangos were looking well-endowed this evening, they completely absorbed my consciousness and the black yoga pants sealed the deal and really outlined the perfection of her body, truly a gift from Buddha & God.

    Isabella is Cool, calm, collected, comfortable in her skin and confident in her ability. She has a petite frame with a few extra inches in height to make kissing her that much easier. She seems quiet but I bet there's a sex kitten waiting for you to awaken her with the right touch, the right feeling and most certainly the right gratuity.

    Nana is the preacher's daughter, timid, humble, pure, with an innocent smile that could soften the hardest warrior but she's built for love and ecstasy and I totally just wanted to hug her, hold her and take her places she's never been before.

    Abby is The leader of the pack, strong, sturdy, deliberate in her ways and her words but a total sweetheart and I bet she can really take charge on the massage table. If you're seeking a wild time, strap in and saddle up cowboy, you're in for a wild ride.

    I had some obligations I needed to address so I didn't stay very long but with this line-up, I can easily add a few extra excerpts to my memoir. No matter who answers the window, I will just run with it because these girls are exactly what I need.

    See you soon ladies.

  5. #17058
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewstersRoost  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! I just went to visit her today. I believe this is a new place since it doesn't appear on Google Maps.

    Damn is she ever cute and fit. The only thing that was off-putting was her bolt-ons. They sure looked nice but I don't care for the firmness as opposed to real tits.

    The spa's name is Red 8 Spa and it's right where you said it would be. I've been visiting spas for about 25 years now and I've never seen a papasan. Yes, a dude greeted me.

    Momo insisted I eat her pussy and also insisted I CIM which I obliged.

    I would definitely recommend.
    Sounds appetizing. How close to the high school was the shop?

  6. #17057
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Was going to ask about some cuddlers and can share some intel but your mailbox is full.
    Should be open now.

  7. #17056

    A visit to Infinity

    AMP's have historically been a coin flip for me—half the time impersonal and rushed, the other half really fun.

    My visit to Infinity definitely fell into the "really fun" category. At a 9:30 AM visit I drew "Yia-Yia", or at least that's what it sounded like. Really nice, table shower, excellent BBBJ and CFS. Told her I wanted a CIM finish and she obliged. I'm a grizzled old dude, but she treated me like I was a hot young buck. House fee was 60, tip was 180 (I think that is about market?

    Thanks for the intel in this forum—Infinity was well-reviewed and an excellent choice.

  8. #17055

    Momo doesn't feel safe alone

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewstersRoost  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! I just went to visit her today. I believe this is a new place since it doesn't appear on Google Maps.

    Damn is she ever cute and fit. The only thing that was off-putting was her bolt-ons. They sure looked nice but I don't care for the firmness as opposed to real tits.

    The spa's name is Red 8 Spa and it's right where you said it would be. I've been visiting spas for about 25 years now and I've never seen a papasan. Yes, a dude greeted me.

    Momo insisted I eat her pussy and also insisted I CIM which I obliged.

    I would definitely recommend.
    WTF? A dude? I called Momo and she told me the dude was son of the shop owner. He will be gone on Tuesday when new girls arrive at the shop. I can't wait to try them after a sensational session with Momo yesterday. Haha I didn't realize a dude was in the shop.

  9. #17054
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, you're in luck. I spoke with Momo, and she told me she'll be working at a new shop in Sun Valley Plaza. It's located inside a retail strip on the north side of E Main Street, near Empire Barber School. The address is 7 XXX E Main Street. I already booked my first appointment with her. Mongers don't miss out!
    Thanks for the tip! I just went to visit her today. I believe this is a new place since it doesn't appear on Google Maps.

    Damn is she ever cute and fit. The only thing that was off-putting was her bolt-ons. They sure looked nice but I don't care for the firmness as opposed to real tits.

    The spa's name is Red 8 Spa and it's right where you said it would be. I've been visiting spas for about 25 years now and I've never seen a papasan. Yes, a dude greeted me.

    Momo insisted I eat her pussy and also insisted I CIM which I obliged.

    I would definitely recommend.

  10. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    I have the cuddlers lined up, staying near convention center, any solid sports for L1 up to FS near the area? I see Meraki Spa looks legit, and a mile or so away Moon Spa? I would like to see the local talent and or places worth my trip or within close proximity.
    Was going to ask about some cuddlers and can share some intel but your mailbox is full.

  11. #17052
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeCumKi  [View Original Post]
    Is Infinity Nana the same as Diamon Jie nana?
    Ok I like diamond jie Nana a lot, so I decided to go to infinity.

    I am very discreet, so I won't include much details and keep this short.

    I can confirm that the lobby is nice, clean, no smell, no bouncer and has a wide variety of refreshments before you head home.

    Sadly, this is not the Diamond Jie Nana I was looking for, but wow. This Nana did not disappoint and went beyond expectations. She is probably my new atf right now.

  12. #17051

    Massage Info Near Phx Convention Ctr

    I have the cuddlers lined up, staying near convention center, any solid sports for L1 up to FS near the area? I see Meraki Spa looks legit, and a mile or so away Moon Spa? I would like to see the local talent and or places worth my trip or within close proximity.

  13. #17050

    Sunflower and Healing Spa

    I had never seen any reports on this AMP but I was meeting a friend for breakfast in a small mall on bell rd surprise on the way in saw this spa and decided to investigate after breakfast, I let my friend leave the lot and went to investigate. It's in a busy area but no waiting outside, paid for 1/2 hour with "CoCo" a Chinese MILF with a niceb-c cups had only brought enough cash for l-1/ or2 if there was anything on the menu. Decent AMP massage and low and behold some teasing began with some nice reach under on the flip a full menu was offered told her I only had 80 but she agreed to a covered BJ must admit, I must admit I was surprised when she stripped and gave me full access then proceeded to climb on the table and present the kitty for further exploration, No dt but a nice no tooth covered BJ.

    All in all a fair experience that was not expected.

    I'll be back.

  14. #17049

    Momo's grand return is tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Momo? I thought she was rotating between Phoenix and Tucson, but she's been completely gone lately. Her GFE and personality stand out compared to other girls. Typically, experiences at a massage parlor feel parasocial, but she genuinely treated me like a valued guest and made sure I was happy every time.
    Hey man, you're in luck. I spoke with Momo, and she told me she'll be working at a new shop in Sun Valley Plaza. It's located inside a retail strip on the north side of E Main Street, near Empire Barber School. The address is 7 XXX E Main Street. I already booked my first appointment with her. Mongers don't miss out!

  15. #17048

    Question

    Is Infinity Nana the same as Diamon Jie nana?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape