Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 29313
-
03-14-26 17:03 #27933Senior Member

Posts: 171Lets us know how they compare to that Sakura place in Cincy. I've heard a lot of noise about that place and wondered if it was worth the drive.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 16:59 #27932Senior Member

Posts: 171CoCo is at muffler except when she's on vacation, she'll catch and does it well. And Kitty is at Mundy. You've picked two great choices, sir. They're probably our top2 favorites as a group. They're definitely the most talked about and I've never seen a bad review about either one.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:56 #27931Senior Member

Posts: 204First visit
I was curious so I see you posted the same question six months ago. Did you not go out even once in that time? If you're that hesitant, I recommend sticking to online porn and webcam girls. You'll get eaten alive out there, the computer route might be better.
Originally Posted by Artanis223
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:36 #27930Senior Member

Posts: 393Visiting next weekend
I am going to bge staying downtown next weekend and have been reading up on your offerings. I have figured out where "the muffler shop" is (I think) and possibly Mundy as well.
Any recommendations are helpful, PM is fine. A great BBBJCIM is my cryptonite, from an attractive provider is even better, LOL. Reading back through 5-6 pages, doesn't seem to be many options and as we all know, providers rotate so what I found from Dec-Jan-Feb may not hold true next week.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
03-14-26 15:06 #27929Senior Member

Posts: 171Your Spa It's called TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Artanis223
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...-/151704021416
You can read thru these posts and reviews and figure out what places we recommend. As bad as your question is as a newbie, you'll probably mess up the visit as well and get rejected for L1 or asked to leave. LOL.
-
03-14-26 14:42 #27928Senior Member

Posts: 495Mundy is still technically north side, albeit northeast. A few posts below is a description.
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 14:41 #27927Senior Member

Posts: 495That depends
On a lot. It really does. What are you looking for? HE? FS? BJ? Fat or skinny? Young or old? Good therapeutic deep tissue massage or just light touching? The more specific you are in your inquiries, you're more likely to receive a response that fits your needs. Not to be a dick, but since you haven't contributed much to the board (not a senior) you may not get many answers. If one were to RTFF, they would see that the guys who contribute and ask questions, get the most answers. Publicly and privately. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Artanis223
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 10:05 #27926Regular Member

Posts: 14North
If I'm reading that Kitty is no longer at Coral what's the next best option on the north side?
-
03-14-26 06:17 #27925Senior Member

Posts: 35Kitty
I prefer Kitty over Coco. Coco is attractive, but Kitty is more exotic. Coco needs more direction and Kitty is more spontaneous, exciting, passionate. Having seen both, Kitty is the better choice.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
CK.
-
03-13-26 21:27 #27924Regular Member

Posts: 6First time
Anyone have a good place to go for first time? I'm west side but don't mind driving.
-
03-13-26 18:48 #27923Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Open sign
Just because the sign is on does not mean they're open. LOL. Sometimes they forget to turn it on or off. That being said I've seen girls from 1-7 am before. You just have to make personal arrangements with them. I would post more on here but don't want to drop all my game for the girls who go above and beyond LOL.
-
03-13-26 18:05 #27922Senior Member

Posts: 382Was wondering about some providers that offer rimming
Coming back into town for work and wanted to see some talented ladies that offer rimming. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys.
-
03-13-26 17:37 #27921Senior Member

Posts: 507Tranquility- E Washington
Around 2 PM today, on my drive home after some AMP errands a nearby spa, I saw the OPEN sign in their front window was illuminated, and no cars, no waiting!
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 23:04 #27920Senior Member

Posts: 67Really.
You decided to grace us with all of that information and not include a name?
Originally Posted by GreatWhite123
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 12:33 #27919Senior Member

Posts: 495Spa on Mundy Dr. There's only one nowadays despite what Google / internet may say. Across the street from the car wash. Sign above the door says "foot spa". They've been bouncing back and forth for about a year or so. Talent at Mundy is most likely at Coral but haven't been that recently to know exactly who that may be.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




