Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 528 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 7920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7635

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by OGT591  [View Original Post]
    Totally legit. Been going to her every two weeks and never gotten anything and I've made moves. LOL. Good massage though.

  2. #7634

    Massage


  3. #7633

    Cocoa Massage

    Went to Cocoa recently while I was visiting. I was hoping to bump into Liberty but Kim was the only option. Just as reported before, full bodied, white gal, around 50. Massage was okay. I fell asleep and dreamt that I flipped to a pretty good L1. Not rushed at all. . 90 for hour. I left a nice tip as a gentleman should.

    Be safe fella's.

  4. #7632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I was able to stop by and see Sasha recently. Missed Aries twice now but still had a good experience with Sasha. It's good to see some Orlando style experience and talent finally making it over to Brevard. Definitely worth a repeat.
    What were the damages?

  5. #7631

    ZenMelt

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Was at 5 star in east Orlando over the weekend and talked to jasmine. Sasa and aries will be at zen I think maybe nowish or soon for a couple of weeks. I didn't really love my session with Aries but I loves me some Jasmin and Sasa is great too. Aries is a looker just seemed to hate body hair:/ not much for me to do about that.
    I was able to stop by and see Sasha recently. Missed Aries twice now but still had a good experience with Sasha. It's good to see some Orlando style experience and talent finally making it over to Brevard. Definitely worth a repeat.

  6. #7630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyspcman  [View Original Post]
    I want to know how to find her looked every where?
    She been reported at 'cocoa massage' (google map) I would call and check availability and make appointment.

  7. #7629

    Liberty O

    Quote Originally Posted by Patraw  [View Original Post]
    Anybody if Liberty is Bare / Creampie friendly?
    I want to know how to find her looked every where?

  8. #7628

    Kim at Cocoa Massage

    Went to Cocoa Massage on us1, met Kim. She's white, older, maybe 50, heavier. Great massage, flipped, got undressed, HJ and touching only, asked for BBBJ and BBFS, offered cfs, declined. Good experience, 8/10, but probably won't repeat, don't like plastics.

  9. #7627

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyspcman  [View Original Post]
    Have been enjoying reading the forum for a while, and decided to contribute.

    Star on MI. Went the other day and did not get her name, but I know she has been there a while. She actually gave a decent massage that finished nicely with an L1. Let me suck on her nice, large Cs. Star is my go-to typically for convenience.

    Zen. My experience at Zen was not the greatest. It was in January, but it was rushed, and she did say she was not feeling well. I need to try again.

    After reading everyone's comments and going to her OF, I would love to try Liberty O.
    Anybody if Liberty is Bare / Creampie friendly?

  10. #7626
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther  [View Original Post]
    Management didn't sour Gia, the reviews did. Saw her last Friday and after we finished she asked I didn't talk about my session.

    There was a mamasan there on her ass the entire time.

    5-0 and management read these reviews. You guys should really just say there are extras and just leave the specific details for the messages.
    Is there an ample menu? Anyone whos seen Gia, please reach out. My visit hinted towards more than expected.

  11. #7625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyspcman  [View Original Post]
    Have been enjoying reading the forum for a while, and decided to contribute.

    Star on MI. Went the other day and did not get her name, but I know she has been there a while. She actually gave a decent massage that finished nicely with an L1. Let me suck on her nice, large Cs. Star is my go-to typically for convenience.

    Zen. My experience at Zen was not the greatest. It was in January, but it was rushed, and she did say she was not feeling well. I need to try again.

    After reading everyone's comments and going to her OF, I would love to try Liberty O.
    Zen rotate with 5 star in East Orlando that's closer for me than Melbourne, they keep to the solid price structure unlike Zen tends to fluctuate.
    if Aries is still there might be worth a visit she was solid in Orlando when I seen her but for some reason when they get to Melbourne things change??

  12. #7624

    Long time reader First time posting

    Have been enjoying reading the forum for a while, and decided to contribute.

    Star on MI. Went the other day and did not get her name, but I know she has been there a while. She actually gave a decent massage that finished nicely with an L1. Let me suck on her nice, large Cs. Star is my go-to typically for convenience.

    Zen. My experience at Zen was not the greatest. It was in January, but it was rushed, and she did say she was not feeling well. I need to try again.

    After reading everyone's comments and going to her OF, I would love to try Liberty O.

  13. #7623

    Deeptissue spa in Wickham near Palm Tree and Hospital

    https://www.deeptissuespa.com/team

    Has anybody visited this place?

    I stopped today they didn't have availability until tomorrow Saturday. First timers get a 35 bucks discount. It looks legit but some of the gals, looks very attractive.

    Best.

  14. #7622

    Liberty Of links

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    What's her OF account handle?
    Liberty Of links.


    https://onlyfans.com/libertyolove

    https://onlyfans.com/libertyunleashed

  15. #7621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Idk why but jasmine wanted to give me a post shower and she blow dried my balls off. I like her more than anyone lmfao.
    Good for you! Nothing beats clicking with a provider and get extra treatment!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape