Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 25027
-
03-15-26 09:36 #24067Senior Member

Posts: 1734Don't do it. That last picture is old. She's chubby, dumpy, doesn't deliver and is a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 21:07 #24066Senior Member

Posts: 120KitKat
Has anyone ever seen this one? Think she used to be in a high rise in prov but I never saw her. Seems to have resurfaced older blonde.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/455906930440
-
03-14-26 11:27 #24065Senior Member

Posts: 834I'm curious about this, too. I texted her recently but there was no response. But you said that she more recently was in Warwick? Do you happen to have any ad links for her with that Warwick incall? She always only showed her tits in her STG ads, and never put the name Barbara in the ads, but maybe she's got newer ads that might not be easily recognized as being her? Or did she simply quit the biz? She does not have any reviews on the other site since November of last year, where she is listed as Princess / Fantasy.
Originally Posted by Monty281
[View Original Post]
Too bad if she quit the biz, because she was one of the precious few in the area with nice big natural tits who was an honest woman without handlers, and was not your usual broken-down abysmal junkie. Indeed, she provided very enjoyable GFE service without drama for a very fair price. Plus she had a full bush. I always enjoyed munching on her wall-to-wall carpeted pussy LIPS. (Well, at least during those visits when that hirsute hole didn't stink! )
-
03-14-26 05:53 #24064Senior Member

Posts: 390Thanks all the pictures she had and sends look old. Probably because she doesn't look like that anymore not sure.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 01:13 #24063Senior Member

Posts: 111Details
Details on service and donation.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 19:26 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 4545I think baddie is the this little cape verdean I use to see for car date. She haven't post for over 4 years now so I'm not sure. She only do car date.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 17:16 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 390Same question for her too.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/287986317038
Baddie sounds like rob but not sure if anyone has seen her.
-
03-13-26 13:45 #24060Senior Member

Posts: 390Has anyone seen this one?
-
03-13-26 13:35 #24059Senior Member

Posts: 390Yes too each there own. However she is very clean tbh like really clean.
Originally Posted by Jdl0313
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:53 #24058Senior Member

Posts: 390Yes definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:52 #24057Senior Member

Posts: 390I guess to each there own besides user names.
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
I didn't know there was another one but good choice.
-
03-13-26 12:06 #24056Senior Member

Posts: 54I walked away
We all have our own preferences, but it was the opposite for me. She came and met me outside, I politely declined. To me she just looked like another provider using old and filtered pictures. She looked unclean and ragged to me. Signs of drug use in my opinion. Anyway, I just didn't find her attractive.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 11:57 #24055Senior Member

Posts: 196She's based in colorado. I doubt anyone here has hooked up with her, even if she's real. Plus any chick on tour more than metallica is a red flag.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 11:47 #24054Senior Member

Posts: 196So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 10:00 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 100You stole my name.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




