Escort Review: Korean Agency BB
+
Submit Review
Results 451 to 465 of 6392
-
03-16-26 23:44 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 126Sua times 4
I am a huge fan too. I saw her for the 4th time. Idk what it is. The way she kisses and hugs me feels very intimate. Walk in and hug and kiss. Went to shower and had small talk. Then preview in shower. Picked her up and standing mish with her legs wrapped around me in front of mirror. She is super light. I laid down and asked her to blow me. Her technique is not porn level. But it is slow and sensual. She actually got me to pop and I think she went to spit. Came back and short massage. Round two started and she got me rock hard again. Went through a few more and blew 2nd round. I just like lot about her. Her looks and service is a great combination for me.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 22:03 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 95Get9 Lori Possible Sodam Rebrand
Lori at Get9 is using the attached pic as one of her current pics. The last Kgirl to use this pic was Sodam who did an LA tour back in September 2025. The stats are pretty close (spinner type). My prior review is below.
Originally Posted by HookUpsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 15:07 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 178Late to post but saw Selina. She's good looking, good service 360 bb msog rate.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 01:40 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 285Sua
Damn, you could be a romance novelist! Yeah, I'm definitely a Sua fan, too. I fucking love her blowjob. On her knees with me facefucking her and watching the clear drool stream ease its way down from her lips to her nipples to my thighs and down to her other lips. She's sexy as hell and she enjoys her work. Great tight coinslot as well.
Originally Posted by Kyle55
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 22:55 #5938Regular Member

Posts: 6The pics I posted are very accurate. I'm sure now she's probably working under some A. I. Pics just don't know what name she's going by now and with which agency? Was hoping someone would recognize her.
Originally Posted by BigKnockers
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 18:59 #5937Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 40SKP Sua
The booker told me about Sua, and I'm glad I listened. When I opened the door, I was struck by her heightshe was definitely on the taller side, which I found really attractive. She had a sweet, welcoming smile and a great, lean build. What caught my eye right away were her natural-looking B cup breasts; they had a perfect shape and moved beautifully with her.
After the usual shower, we got down to business. She started by kissing her way down my chest, paying some attention to my nipples before taking me in her mouth for a very enthusiastic BBBJ. She had great technique, using her hand and tongue in a way that drove me wild. I was getting close and wanted to feel her, so I pulled her up for a kiss and asked her to get on top.
Sua straddled me in CG, and the view was incredible. Her tall frame meant she could really ride me, and her perky tits were right there in my face. She started with a slow grind, rolling her hips, and I could feel how tight and wet she was. I reached up to cup her breasts, and she moaned, leaning into my touch. We built up a faster rhythm, her bouncing up and down, and I just watched her, mesmerized.
After a while, I wanted to take control, so I flipped us over into missionary. I love this position with a taller woman because our bodies just line up perfectly. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and slid back into her, going deep. I could see the pleasure on her face as I found a steady, powerful rhythm. We kissed deeply, and the intimacy of the position was intense. Her natural tits bounced with every thrust, and I couldn't take my eyes off them.
Finally, I wanted to see her from behind, so I pulled out and had her flip over for doggy. Her ass looked fantastic as she arched her back for me. I entered her from behind, grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto me. I started with long, deep strokes, watching myself disappear into her. She pushed back against me, meeting my thrusts, and the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room. I couldn't hold back any longer and finished deep inside her.
We collapsed onto the bed for a moment, catching our breath before heading to the shower. Sua was an absolute delight from start to finisha tall, sexy woman with an amazing attitude and skills to match. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
-
03-15-26 16:37 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 126I saw her and I don't think I connected with her. She did not want me to touch her boobs from the start. This was another tale of two halves. Though no touching her boobs, first round she was aggressive and passionate. 2nd round not so much and was kind of dead fish. She didn't smile much either. As always with these, its YMMV.
Originally Posted by AkiraLover61
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 17:43 #5935Regular Member

Posts: 8How accurate are the pics? There were some K spots that were back where I use to live and they were all pretty much ai generated. Only thing that were about the same was height, weight, and boob size.
Originally Posted by Ebidta079
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:51 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 331Hell yea. I saw she's in LA this week. Guessing she will be booked full 3/19 so I'll see her next week. Hope she stays at least a month and not just 1-2 weeks! Last tour was a few months!
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 14:55 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 123Intel on B Mika
CGLA Mika GS Mika.
-
03-14-26 14:34 #5932Regular Member

Posts: 18Danica SKP
I went to see Danica off your post, I put her on the TDL and waited till I had time.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg69
[View Original Post]
Alright guys, figured I'd share my experience with Danica. Saw her profile and the pics are her with the usual P.S. Knew going in this was going to be good.
Got to the place, she opened the door with a kiss, and we headed straight into the bathroom for a thorough BT and shower. The shower was a definite tease, setting the mood perfectly.
Then we hit the bedroom. She went straight into BBBJ, really taking her time and focusing on everything for a good five minutes before moving things along. I almost went too soon, had to ask her to slow down for a minute. I returned the favor with a good, long DATY. She was getting soaked, honestly probably didn't even need the lube. We got into missionary, and the connection was amazing. Lots of kissing, really felt her enjoying it, and her moans were legit. I was seriously tempted to switch to doggy just to get a better view, but didn't want to break the momentum. Ended up finishing inside her.
After things calmed down, we actually talked for a while, which was cool. Super sweet personality. She gave me a nice massage afterwards, just a really solid overall experience.
Definitely recommend if you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing and is genuinely engaging.
-
03-14-26 12:40 #5931Regular Member

Posts: 6Baby Lizzy Kim
Saw her, she's great. She provides the standard shower before / after like every Korean agency. Great body, and pretty face. Met her while she was touring the Midwest and told me she stays in LA. Planning a trip to the LA area later this month and was hoping to see her again. Wondering if she rebranded again or which agency I can find her at in LA since it seems the link to her website is now broken.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
TER I'd: 406206.
https://secrethostess.com/10555711/
-
03-14-26 02:42 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 1299Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that thought her pussy was extra good! I wish I lived closer to OC so I could see her again, but unfortunately, I am not. But if I ever get near Irvine before she leaves, I'm definitely going to have to see her!
Originally Posted by PhantomRain
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 21:40 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 2645I take that back. Izzy was previously 340 bb. Kori was the LSC transplant I was thinking of who's rate never included bb in SoCal.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:56 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 2645Izzy returning 3/19. I don't recall her previously offering bb inclusive rates, but she will now; 340 bb.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
Hell to tha motherfkn yea.












Reply With Quote





