Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this one? Think she used to be in a high rise in prov but I never saw her. Seems to have resurfaced older blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/455906930440
    Don't do it. That last picture is old. She's chubby, dumpy, doesn't deliver and is a waste of time and money.

  2. #24066

    KitKat

    Has anyone ever seen this one? Think she used to be in a high rise in prov but I never saw her. Seems to have resurfaced older blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/455906930440

  3. #24065
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Barb fron Elmwood and then in Warwick? She is a good person and seems to have gone off the RADAR. Hope she is OK.
    I'm curious about this, too. I texted her recently but there was no response. But you said that she more recently was in Warwick? Do you happen to have any ad links for her with that Warwick incall? She always only showed her tits in her STG ads, and never put the name Barbara in the ads, but maybe she's got newer ads that might not be easily recognized as being her? Or did she simply quit the biz? She does not have any reviews on the other site since November of last year, where she is listed as Princess / Fantasy.

    Too bad if she quit the biz, because she was one of the precious few in the area with nice big natural tits who was an honest woman without handlers, and was not your usual broken-down abysmal junkie. Indeed, she provided very enjoyable GFE service without drama for a very fair price. Plus she had a full bush. I always enjoyed munching on her wall-to-wall carpeted pussy LIPS. (Well, at least during those visits when that hirsute hole didn't stink! )

  4. #24064
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I think baddie is the this little cape verdean I use to see for car date. She haven't post for over 4 years now so I'm not sure. She only do car date.
    Thanks all the pictures she had and sends look old. Probably because she doesn't look like that anymore not sure.

  5. #24063

    Details

    Details on service and donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Really dude. Thats Erika. She's legit.

  6. #24062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Same question for her too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/287986317038

    Baddie sounds like rob but not sure if anyone has seen her.
    I think baddie is the this little cape verdean I use to see for car date. She haven't post for over 4 years now so I'm not sure. She only do car date.

  7. #24061
    Same question for her too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/287986317038

    Baddie sounds like rob but not sure if anyone has seen her.

  8. #24060

  9. #24059
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    We all have our own preferences, but it was the opposite for me. She came and met me outside, I politely declined. To me she just looked like another provider using old and filtered pictures. She looked unclean and ragged to me. Signs of drug use in my opinion. Anyway, I just didn't find her attractive.
    Yes too each there own. However she is very clean tbh like really clean.

  10. #24058
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.
    Yes definitely recommend.

  11. #24057
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    You stole my name.
    I guess to each there own besides user names.

    I didn't know there was another one but good choice.

  12. #24056

    I walked away

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.
    We all have our own preferences, but it was the opposite for me. She came and met me outside, I politely declined. To me she just looked like another provider using old and filtered pictures. She looked unclean and ragged to me. Signs of drug use in my opinion. Anyway, I just didn't find her attractive.

  13. #24055
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xxblaisebbygirl#photos.
    She's based in colorado. I doubt anyone here has hooked up with her, even if she's real. Plus any chick on tour more than metallica is a red flag.

  14. #24054
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is legit and like. One of the best fr.

    She looks way better than her ads.

    Recommend.
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.

  15. #24053
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. .
    You stole my name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape