Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 26614
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25534

    Scam Kay

    She will ask for a deposit and not show up. Please, before you all jump in with the "anyone who asks for a deposit is a scam" I know and follow that rule but every once and a while I decide to try. She's definitely a scam and waste of money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/205836947217

  2. #25533

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I have never read of a successful encounter with this woman. The only report of her was when she showed up with another lady and demanded payment for a duo and made a big scene trying to extort a monger to pay them to leave. If I recall, she works with 1 or 2 other STG regular advertisers to scam. They only do outcalls. If anyone knows different, please correct me, I won't be offended.
    I can't confirm the scamming, but I do know if someone that looked like that was providing even remotely acceptable service here in GR they would be very popular and the fact she isn't tells me everything I need to know.

    Must stay at the same fantasy hotel as Kristal and Nancy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...l/559098405813

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/958763622845

  3. #25532

    Watch Out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/686052749477

    Reached out and she said something about being available "after school. " Asked how old she was and she said 15. Probably a sting, I'd guess.

  4. #25531

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/267098506598

    Guys, I know this girl has been posting for quite some time. Gina. Only out call. Anyone pulled the trigger on her? I couldn't find any past reviews.
    I have never read of a successful encounter with this woman. The only report of her was when she showed up with another lady and demanded payment for a duo and made a big scene trying to extort a monger to pay them to leave. If I recall, she works with 1 or 2 other STG regular advertisers to scam. They only do outcalls. If anyone knows different, please correct me, I won't be offended.

  5. #25530
    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Saw a good review on her in Muskegon Forum, 3273.
    Appreciate the info sir, I'll check Muskegon. Be safe. JK.

  6. #25529

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by NWMich  [View Original Post]
    Wow thanks for those! Boobs and more muscle. I remember she didn't see overweight guys. I used to think she was in the business because she liked it more than she needed it as a job. Waiting for her ad to post her number.
    I almost saw Riley once on the NW side (maybe?) but it didn't quite work out. Looking forward to hitting her up when she's available.

  7. #25528

    Gina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/267098506598

    Guys, I know this girl has been posting for quite some time. Gina. Only out call. Anyone pulled the trigger on her? I couldn't find any past reviews.

  8. #25527

    One review

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/704922099928

    Has anyone met this lady yet?. Thinking about a visit tomorrow and any information would be appreciated.

    Be safe. JK.
    Saw a good review on her in Muskegon Forum, 3273.

  9. #25526

    Riley is looking hot

    Quote Originally Posted by LottoWinner11  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

    Riley askesd me to post the attached photos. She's having issues with STG, but she's working on it and hopes to get information out there soon.

    In the meantime, enjoy the new photos {she is hot} and keep watching STG under Escorts for her ad.
    Wow thanks for those! Boobs and more muscle. I remember she didn't see overweight guys. I used to think she was in the business because she liked it more than she needed it as a job. Waiting for her ad to post her number.

  10. #25525

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by LottoWinner11  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

    Riley askesd me to post the attached photos. She's having issues with STG, but she's working on it and hopes to get information out there soon.

    In the meantime, enjoy the new photos {she is hot} and keep watching STG under Escorts for her ad.
    That's great news that Riley's cumming back! Her pics look great. I first saw her in Lansing and then the next visits were in GR at her home. Her rates were always very reasonable too, let's hope they still are.

  11. #25524

    Anyone seen her yet

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/704922099928

    Has anyone met this lady yet?. Thinking about a visit tomorrow and any information would be appreciated.

    Be safe. JK.

  12. #25523

    Riley Update

    Hi Guys.

    Riley askesd me to post the attached photos. She's having issues with STG, but she's working on it and hopes to get information out there soon.

    In the meantime, enjoy the new photos {she is hot} and keep watching STG under Escorts for her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9330.jpg‎   IMG_9331(1).jpg‎   IMG_9332.jpg‎   IMG_9336.jpg‎   IMG_9338.jpg‎  

    IMG_9347.jpg‎  

  13. #25522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty update

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting ads for a few days. My guess is she's not better than ever, just broker than ever LOL. She's probably had 3 stays county just in the last 6 months!
    I asked Kitty about roommates and she said No roommates.

    I'll probably see her tomorrow, when I'm in GR.

  14. #25521
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, she tried to pawn her ugly friend on me. Friend looks like a fucking villain from a Batman movie. I said no fucking way and I left. With my money.
    That ugly griend is Jenny Kush and yes she's hideous.

    Jenny was present in another room when I saw Kitty last, which was before her last 2-3 busts.

  15. #25520

    Any info

    Saw this ad multiple times, comms are good but never took the risk, anyone had any experience with her. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/694668929524

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape