Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 24827
-
03-15-26 18:28 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 55Nichoke
Yeah sadly all the good ones like nichoke get hitched up by some poor sap and stop hell I got a full collection of her videos still very good one.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 14:19 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone?
Has anyone seen either of these two lately, and willing to share experiences? Feel free to PM.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203739191
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203744644
-
03-14-26 07:04 #24060Senior Member

Posts: 68London with No Reply
I have been trying to get her to text me back but haven't had any luck. If I am able to see her, I will give you an update on her ass.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
S9.
-
03-13-26 21:40 #24059Senior Member

Posts: 36Miss T
I remember seeing Miss T years ago.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
Please let me know when she is available again.
IndyGent.
-
03-13-26 15:23 #24058Senior Member

Posts: 961London
Has anybody seen her recently? Does she still have the big open sore on her ass cheek?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/985911215416
-
03-13-26 10:21 #24057Senior Member

Posts: 810I'll second that. Latinas have the worst service if you get qv. They will always try to up charge you. Performance is always lackluster. No GFE or BBBJ. Some of them are good looking but they are usually bigger girls with GPS attitude.
Originally Posted by FZebra
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 17:47 #24056Regular Member

Posts: 5Latinas
I can confirm that they are real girls in Plainfield, I just would never recommend anyone see the traveling Latinas. You can sometimes get a decent girl but frankly they're almost always lazy. I don't expect crazy work from them, but for. 2 I want a little movement.
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
With that being said, you're smart to leave mainly because Plainfield doesn't play. I expect these girls to be gone or in county by the end of the month at least.
-
03-12-26 14:00 #24055Senior Member

Posts: 189Noted!
Ahhh I need to look on Prickyard, I always skip over that forum. She was on my bucketlist but I kept seeing those negative reviews and didn't take the plunge.
I'm in the same boat with petite chicks especially if they have a nice rack (like Nichoke did if you remember her).
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:48 #24054Senior Member

Posts: 189Thank you
Huge thank you! Sucks on the bad attitude. It seems like a lot of them have it now a days.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:24 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 499Nessa
Yeah, not a cop. Wayyyy too many rules for the common man. There's one that says she will do whatever he wants but I believe that's the exception and not the rule. If you search her name in the subject line you'll see plenty of reviews in this thread and The Prickyard. Mostly negative, due to her rules (again except for the one guy). I saw her several months ago and left unhappy. Hopefully we didn't open a can of worms between two individuals. Haha- check the Pyard and you'll see. I fucking love tiny petite women and she is definitely that.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:23 #24052Senior Member

Posts: 329https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...606&viewfull=1#post7553606.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 06:09 #24051Senior Member

Posts: 485Unless something has drastically changed.
She's not a cop. She's been reviewed before. I've seen her. She's tiny, which I like. But she has tons of rules, which I don't like. But the session was alright considering. I won't go back due to so many rules, and she was kinda rude last time I messaged her. But she def was not working with police.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
Here's her LC reviews.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4632812915
-
03-11-26 17:29 #24050Senior Member

Posts: 189Probably saved you
Don't ever question it if it feels wrong, probably saved you.
I never took a dive on this one but read plenty of negative reviews on her, possible cop now also? Your post just made me think of this one.
https://callescort.org/463-281-2915
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 17:26 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 189Nope
Nah didn't catch it. She was a little heavier, blondish. She waved and dipped next door.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 14:13 #24048Senior Member

Posts: 961Since she's been out
Is of a week ago and since she's been out, she said some huge open sore on her ass cheek not going away or it was still there a little over a week ago. Kind of freaks me out.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






