Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19644

    Ashley Winter. Bad time

    Quote Originally Posted by Travieso1313  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying Ashley winter. I've read all the bad reviews but man her body is so tempting to me. Has anyone on here ever had a positive date with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/414117022550
    I had two bad experiences with her.

    The first was at a shop a few years ago. Made an appointment with someone at the shop. It was terrible. She reached out to me offering to come back and she would make it right for free. I got there, she took me back. Started the massage. She said that she would stay clothed for free, if I wanted to be touched or see anything, I had to pay. That pissed me off as she assured me it was free tip and all. I did pay, she seemed like she didn't care.

    I saw her once on her own. She didn't really want to be touched much. She looked at her phone and used only one hand much of the massage.

    She's good looking, but she also knows it. I wouldn't go back.

  2. #19643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    With as long as she's been posting, has anyone seen her? Feel feee to PM if you'd like.
    Had a text back from her but couldn't get the time right I think she's in one the buildings on 44th st.

  3. #19642

    100 percent official

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any experience with this girl? I tried searching but she doesn't list her name. I've noticed her ads for quite some time. This is her latest. I think she works out of Royal. Very nice looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/459123789766
    With as long as she's been posting, has anyone seen her? Feel feee to PM if you'd like.

  4. #19641

    Been tempted

    Quote Originally Posted by Travieso1313  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying Ashley winter. I've read all the bad reviews but man her body is so tempting to me. Has anyone on here ever had a positive date with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/414117022550
    Like you, read all the poor reviews and a couple of good reviews. That backside looks so great!! Quickly found out how rude and short she can be. I don't linger on lots of questions or comments. She didn't answer my first basic question, are you available at X time? She responded back with answers to other questions but not time. When I asked about time she chewed me out. Screw that, I was gone.

    Good luck.

  5. #19640

    Ashley Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and ignore all the bad reviews, but please please post your review of her. We all need that kind of entertainment.
    Go for it if you enjoy a rude, overpriced, lackluster service limited experience from one of the worst providers in the area in the last 5 years plus. People get stuck on her looks because they have a fetish for teenager looking women in braces with optional pigtails.

    If you'd like to visit her please post about it and let me know if you're interested in monger investments. I have a bridge to pitch to you!

  6. #19639

    Ashley Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Travieso1313  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying Ashley winter. I've read all the bad reviews but man her body is so tempting to me. Has anyone on here ever had a positive date with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/414117022550
    Yes, that petite little body is very tempting and just my type. The problem is she can get a tude.

    And just be such a bi**h! It's that attitude that makes me refrain from seeing her, that and a case of GPS from what I hear.

  7. #19638
    Quote Originally Posted by Travieso1313  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying Ashley winter. I've read all the bad reviews but man her body is so tempting to me. Has anyone on here ever had a positive date with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/414117022550
    Go ahead and ignore all the bad reviews, but please please post your review of her. We all need that kind of entertainment.

  8. #19637

    Ashley winter

    Thinking about trying Ashley winter. I've read all the bad reviews but man her body is so tempting to me. Has anyone on here ever had a positive date with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/414117022550

  9. #19636

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    What did she send you for flat rates? How open is he menu? Did she provide a location?

    I searched her images and didn't find anything, she might be real. Phone case is the same in all the photos so. Might take one for the team unless she's on Thornwood, then she is real but scam. Same story as 4 mile.

    Feel free to PM.
    Rates were 175/220. Didn't take the conversation further than that hoping to find reviews first.

  10. #19635

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    She advertises as "the best you'll ever have". Very curvy in her pics. Cascade location. When contacted she gives flat rates. But I've never seen her before and with the name Sky she isn't searchable on here since her name is below the 4-character search word minimum. So, anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/308130283966
    What did she send you for flat rates? How open is he menu? Did she provide a location?

    I searched her images and didn't find anything, she might be real. Phone case is the same in all the photos so. Might take one for the team unless she's on Thornwood, then she is real but scam. Same story as 4 mile.

    Feel free to PM.

  11. #19634
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #19633

    Sky

    She advertises as "the best you'll ever have". Very curvy in her pics. Cascade location. When contacted she gives flat rates. But I've never seen her before and with the name Sky she isn't searchable on here since her name is below the 4-character search word minimum. So, anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/308130283966

  13. #19632
    Quote Originally Posted by NukCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her? Also, are you able to have some fun with her tits? DM if you'd rather. Thanks.
    She is in her 30's (hard to say) Very cute maybe 5 foot tall and well built but slim.

    Didn't get a look UTC on this visit but I will return to test the menu.

  14. #19631

    100 percent ready

    Anyone ever have any experience with this girl? I tried searching but she doesn't list her name. I've noticed her ads for quite some time. This is her latest. I think she works out of Royal. Very nice looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/459123789766

  15. #19630
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary914  [View Original Post]
    Been reading about folks looking for the MBD crew. Does anyone have any info on Diane, Emily and Lywanna. I know it was a long time ago.
    I had a thing for Di (still would I'm sure) and Lywanna. I know Lywanna is still in the area. But I don't have any info on hobby at all. Would definitely be interested! PM if anyone knows is fine, too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape