Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 345 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 5172
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5082

    Bunny's??

    For those of you that think young, blond Sunny, formerly at the Shops, is hot (but with a case of GPS) she posted saying she performed a couple of nights ago at Bunny's in Pinellas Park. I've never heard of the place but it looks like a late night place that doesn't open until 9:00. Not surprisingly the post was a "look how much I made tonight" announcement with a bunch of 100's fanned out.

  2. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    I've hung out with Scarlett since she started. She's a lot of fun even if she isn't going to go down on you. Smart, funny and interesting if you actually talk to her. If you are boring she'll flush you, if you connect she is a lot of fun and you'll enjoy her company.
    Pretty much all strippers are vapid and offer no actual intellectual conversation. And like the other guy said, anyways, we're not there to talk to them. This is a site about extras and you ain't getting them with her. In that regard, she's boring.

    And yes, her attitude is actually shit. Most of the dancers don't even like her because she's a stuck up *****.

  3. #5080

    Or maybe it's a you thing

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    I've hung out with Scarlett since she started. She's a lot of fun even if she isn't going to go down on you. Smart, funny and interesting if you actually talk to her. If you are boring she'll flush you, if you connect she is a lot of fun and you'll enjoy her company.
    I have been going to strip clubs since I was old enough to get in, I know a whole lot of men who go as well, and you are the only one I have heard of who goes there to just sit and talk to girls. There may be other dudes like you out there but I have never met one, not a single one in my life. Now I will say there are plenty guys I know that do not go to the clubs for extras, but they are going to have a girl put her tits in their face and not to sit and talk.

  4. #5079

    Recommendations

    Hey everyone, I will be visiting the Tampa / St Pete area this weekend and looking for recommendations on afternoon fun particularl on Saturday. I have read previous and see that Atlantis comes recommended, but can anyone provide additional or recommendations for Atlantis or any other clubs with all the extra goods. Thanks all, always jealous seeing how good you have it in Florida.

  5. #5078

    Maybe that's a you thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lpmrhahn  [View Original Post]
    You can take exception to it all you want. This site is literally called us SEX guide. We're here discussing SEX. And in that regard, she's BORING and does NOTHING. She's also got a pretty crap attitude.
    I've hung out with Scarlett since she started. She's a lot of fun even if she isn't going to go down on you. Smart, funny and interesting if you actually talk to her. If you are boring she'll flush you, if you connect she is a lot of fun and you'll enjoy her company.

  6. #5077

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenGab88  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the consensus is Atlantis for some extra fun, followed by OZ.
    Thank you.

  7. #5076

    Ivy at Oz

    Stopped by Oz for a bit this afternoon (early afternoon) and made it just in time for the 2/$50. Ivy (blonde, not overly endowed but very pretty) approached me. I was in the mood to try someone different today. She started her dance before the two songs actually began, so bonus points for that. She was a good grinder but I am not sure whether or not any extras would be available in the 15/30 minute rooms. I could not get a good feel for how far she would go. I will say that she definitely did not mind my hands roaming over her sexy body. Perhaps, if I decide to take the time to build up a history with her, more will be offered. Not sure that I will repeat though. That being said, I definitely do not regret taking her back for the 2/$50 special.

  8. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiePinkman  [View Original Post]
    Scarlet is a very close friend of mine and you are correct. You are not going to get any extras in the club. However, I would argue that I think she is one of the sexiest girls that has worked there in quite a long time, maybe because she's very close to my type, I love her personality, and I do love the way she dances. However, if you're expectation is you're going to get sexual services in the VIP, it's not going to happen. She is more in line with a very sensual sexy dancer who can push the limits sometimes, but she's not a ***** by any stretch of the means. I take exception for the person who posted that she is "boring af". If your definition of not boring is being a complete ***** that will just suck. Any guys dick without asking or without question then fine yeah she's definitely not the girl for you, but that does not mean that she is not an exciting dancer and a good friend.
    Refreshing to hear tbh. I find it exhilarating to pull a number and have an OTC encounter, makes me feel accomplished in a way. What is Scarlett's schedule like?

  9. #5074

    Headed to St. Pete for a week

    Sounds like the consensus is Atlantis for some extra fun, followed by OZ. Most likely will hit up Atlantis, would love some recommendations on which dancers to look for and which ones to avoid for a BBBJ.

  10. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiePinkman  [View Original Post]
    Scarlet is a very close friend of mine and you are correct. You are not going to get any extras in the club. However, I would argue that I think she is one of the sexiest girls that has worked there in quite a long time, maybe because she's very close to my type, I love her personality, and I do love the way she dances. However, if you're expectation is you're going to get sexual services in the VIP, it's not going to happen. She is more in line with a very sensual sexy dancer who can push the limits sometimes, but she's not a ***** by any stretch of the means. I take exception for the person who posted that she is "boring af". If your definition of not boring is being a complete ***** that will just suck. Any guys dick without asking or without question then fine yeah she's definitely not the girl for you, but that does not mean that she is not an exciting dancer and a good friend.
    You can take exception to it all you want. This site is literally called us SEX guide. We're here discussing SEX. And in that regard, she's BORING and does NOTHING. She's also got a pretty crap attitude.

  11. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett puts on a good stage show and can be very friendly when she's talking to you. I did have good dances with her but I don't think extra are there.
    Scarlet is a very close friend of mine and you are correct. You are not going to get any extras in the club. However, I would argue that I think she is one of the sexiest girls that has worked there in quite a long time, maybe because she's very close to my type, I love her personality, and I do love the way she dances. However, if you're expectation is you're going to get sexual services in the VIP, it's not going to happen. She is more in line with a very sensual sexy dancer who can push the limits sometimes, but she's not a ***** by any stretch of the means. I take exception for the person who posted that she is "boring af". If your definition of not boring is being a complete ***** that will just suck. Any guys dick without asking or without question then fine yeah she's definitely not the girl for you, but that does not mean that she is not an exciting dancer and a good friend.

  12. #5071
    I had a long talk to her about what it would be like moving to Portland because I used to live there and of course everyone now knows what a dangerous and ridiculous place it is plus, if she's going to work there she's not going to make any money, but she insists this is something she needs to do. She will be going next week. I confirmed that the other day I love her, but she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

  13. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Right. She said the same thing in the Fall. If strippers lips are flappin the stripper be lying. Anything to increase demand.
    I guess that could be true as well. HAHAHA.

  14. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentz2  [View Original Post]
    For those that like Nova, you better get in there soon. She's moving to Oregon in like 10 days.
    Yeah. Right. She said the same thing in the Fall. If strippers lips are flappin the stripper be lying. Anything to increase demand.

  15. #5068
    For those that like Nova, you better get in there soon. She's moving to Oregon in like 10 days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape