Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 17695
-
03-16-26 18:55 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 158Passion
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/203835871 I saw the BJ vid in her add and thought this would be one to try. She responded right away. BUT turns out BBBJ was 50 extra, no CIM. Had to pass.
-
03-16-26 18:53 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 158Kaley Oasis
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/203790301 Well she has lost weight, quite a bit of it but she is still heavy. That was the good part. Communication was sketchy and took a while to set things up. But her location is 10 15 minutes from me. Her incall, well to be charitable it was a low (really low) end apartment. You could tell she tried to make it livable. The reason I tried her out is in the blowjobs thread, someone definitively stated she was the best in STL hands down. I'm not sure that person ever had a BJ in his life or since they have a total of two posts on same night I am thinking it was her handler at the time or a real at $$hole. Paid for the hhr, was there about 20 minutes. To her credit she really tried but there was no real technique.
-
03-16-26 13:29 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 89Another seeking Intel.
I am looking for info: good bad etc for.
Elizabeth: hosts in Clayton.
(573) Xxx 7337.
Super hot brunette. Seems TGTBT.
Or infor on Halo James.
-
03-15-26 21:52 #16867Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking to see if anyone has contacted her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/saint...n/174577047326.
-
03-15-26 17:27 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 250She isn't bad. When I seen her she got into it we even went way over on time.
Originally Posted by DJohn0202
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 17:00 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 409Solid head game.
Originally Posted by DJohn0202
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 09:54 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 167I saw her based on your recommendation. Yes she has big juicy tits and great nipples. Her face is ok. Not gorgeous but not bad. She does have quite the big belly though. She did BBBJ CIM for me and it was good.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 00:03 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 409Concur, legacy is fucking weird and while jessie is an addict, she sucks dick like a champ.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 13:02 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 249Where do they advertise? Rubratings? Listcrawler?
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
T. hanks.
-
03-13-26 11:51 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 177Jessie SCF Legacy
Was in the St Chuck area on business and been intrigued with Jessie. She was working with Legacy so Wth, 2. 5 hhr. I would say not the most appealing but the double BJ was on the bucket list, check. Jessie imo was the better. In a pinch I'd go with Jessie, vibe not good with Legacy.
-
03-13-26 11:18 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 316I saw her last year, and while everything was good, it was definitely a one-pop situation, even for the hour session. If I'm booking an hour I want 2 pops. That's my only issue with her.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 15:27 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 68Just spit out my drink, LOL!
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 17:13 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 307Also looks old enough to my grandma and I'm 41.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 14:29 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 51I had also read a review that talked about BBFS but when I saw her awhile back I casually asked about it and got a very long winded lecture about how I should never do that, she would never do that, yada yada. I felt like I was being scolded and it completely killed the mood. As always with these ladies, YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 12:51 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 130Re: Slayinem
I haven't seen her since 2024, but it is a very fond memory. For me, she was perfect. Completely there for my enjoyment. I really should try seeing her again, but I tend to just drop into the AMPs on short notice, which satisfies my needs.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





