Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 7529
-
03-16-26 19:33 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 5114By the way, the most recent version of that Mika / Sweet Asian Honey advertisement, posted on March 15, adds the price of "200 Roses".
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 15:37 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 5114Is she this Mika (link below), who also used the title "Sweet Asian Honey" in her MojoVillage advertisement.
Originally Posted by Valv3
[View Original Post]
https://www.mojovillage.com/services...n-honey_410632
-
03-16-26 10:58 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 1301Mika
Description or a link would be helpful. We can only guess which "Mika" you're referring to. GL!
Originally Posted by Valv3
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 23:15 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 35Sweet Asian Honey
Looking to see Mika while I'm in town? Any reports?
-
03-15-26 15:00 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 2532Gina
Imagine a BBBJ in the shower naked with her? Rubbing bodies hugging and kissing? I pay $300 for an experience like that. $350 for added cfs. Man where to find one like that.
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 17:27 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 298Were you in the big room? I've only seen the shower in there, that's a tub. That would be the ultimate, massage, then have them shower you.
Originally Posted by Rtx5018
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 00:58 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 223Info
Any info on this one.
🩵128153;129653;I am BACK Delicious Sexy, Exotic 💜8082046936💜 Come try me 🩵128153;.
Honolulu Bodyrubs 13319903 https://share.google/7A0oIekS2roYD2hlK.
-
03-11-26 22:48 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 339Crazy inflation
Inflation at these places are crazy used to get all that with just 2 now its 3.
Originally Posted by Rtx5018
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 12:08 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 176So went to see Sophia a couple times.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
If you like short of time because she's always texting during your session, have fun.
-
03-10-26 21:59 #7205Regular Member

Posts: 17Gina at CC 330X
Had a meeting with Gina and it was one of if not the most positive experience I've had with a provider. The photo looks to be from a few year younger or ai enhanced however she is still a very attractive Thai woman who is aged around late 20's to early 30's (although I've been terrible at guessing ages). Attractive body which is on the skinnier side and a nice pair which may be fake. She speaks good English and we had good conversation and fun.
Massage started as normal and with walk on back. The massage itself was on the stronger side then what I've gotten at 330X but I still wish it could've been harder. At around the 45 minute mark, she started light touching that turned to a lot of touching. I lifted up to give her better access and she was going like I had flipped already. She did eventually ask me to flip and when I asked how much she gave me a polite smile and asked how much for what? We spent some time haggling however her attitude was more playful then frustrated and rushed. Long story short it was CBJ, plus nuru, for 3. Got to suck on those nice tits and she also played with mine. She did go back on the nuru since we were over time but offered to shower together which I appreciated. YMMV but what she told me is, no BBBJ, no FS, the CBJ is going to be around 2 to 2. 5 and would be clothed I believe. For the looks, service, attitude, it was worth it for me and I would go again.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_412360
-
03-06-26 20:02 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 467For some reason the link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Bangkolulu
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 17:28 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 30BB's Amazing Spa Lisa
Never tried her. Funny thing too, I wanted to ask the same question. I've been with Macy. Nice lady. Pretty much Mamasan vibe. Her massage is good. She offers more on thr table. Curious to try Lisa though. Got cold feet though. What's your thoughts. I know she isn't there at opening and Macy usually let's her clients in cause she is trying to get over there. Heard business has been slow.
-
03-04-26 23:14 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 1444Lisa
Has anyone seen Lisa? Please advise.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...ut-guys_412078
-
03-04-26 23:12 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 1444Lisa at 128X South King Street
Has anyone seen Lisa at 128X South King street?
Is she at Macy place?
-
03-04-26 01:43 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 849https://www.mojovillage.com/services...n-honey_412019
Sweet Asian Honey. Nice tits, petite asian honey. Definitely a spinner if you like that. Nice shaved nani, took it in any positions. Good CBJ feels like not wearing cover. Sweet pussy. For real will come back for more.
Rus.








Reply With Quote






