Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1203
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #678

    Mk

    VIP with Zoe at McKinley for an hour. She is not the hottest but super sweet. Natural B's, nice body, and clean shaved p.

    Showered together. Lots of teasing before the deed and p2 p. BBBJ was nice. Multiple positions, filled the bag in mish. Afterwards, we cuddled for few minutes.

  2. #677

    Does riverside still not allow any way to see what they look like beforehand?

    I went there a few times years ago, and I had a good time most of the time except for one where the lady appeared older, and possibly even transgender. I did not like her that much, but I drove that far so I went ahead and did it anyway.

    I just wished there was some way to see what they look like. Is there really no way to consistently be given any way to know ahead of time like in texts without being given some fake pics?

    I see these new Asian sites popped up showing some images, which I thought is an improvement but I see in TER that they're listed as "not accurate" which is concerning. Even if they were accurate, just a few shots like in those sites seemed not ideal, but would be good enough.

    Does anyone know the answer as to how to see what we're getting into?

  3. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDinThe614  [View Original Post]
    Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.
    Save your money spring was not good.

  4. #675

    Cora / Lena

    I saw Cora / Lena before she left. I guess they're the same person.

    I had a great time. She was fantastic in looks, performance, and attitude.

    I will repeat when back in Columbus.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  5. #674

    McKinley and Asiamor

    I've only seen the girls from Asian Hollywood.

    Do you get the same treatment at Mckinley and Asiamor?

    2 pops with an hour and BBBJ?

    What are their rates?

  6. #673

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by ToreroA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?
    Standard 60 min $3.

    She did not ask for more money. I gave her a little extra anyway because she worked her ass off. In the past, other girls wanted another $100 for a second round, but I guess Apple aims to please.

  7. #672

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.
    Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.

  8. #671

    Visit length

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.

    Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.



    Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?

  9. #670

    Apple

    Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.

    Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.

  10. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I thought spring is there?
    Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.

  11. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Saw Wendy at McKinley for an hour. Great body with nice natural C's. Showered together before and after. Nice massage before the deed with lots of teasing. BBBJ was nice, sloppy and long with good eye contact and attention to the boys. She was rather tight but I'm also girthy, but it was nice. Multiple positions and finished in the bag. She had nice energy and was super sweet. Will definitely repeat.
    I thought spring is there?

  12. #667

    McKinley

    Saw Wendy at McKinley for an hour. Great body with nice natural C's. Showered together before and after. Nice massage before the deed with lots of teasing. BBBJ was nice, sloppy and long with good eye contact and attention to the boys. She was rather tight but I'm also girthy, but it was nice. Multiple positions and finished in the bag. She had nice energy and was super sweet. Will definitely repeat.

  13. #666

    MC Mia

    I saw Mia today at MC. Mid 20's. Very cute, young, short, soft Bs, Bush, nice ass. Great session overall. Here for another 4 days. Would recommend.

    CP.

  14. #665

    Same!

    Had the exact same visit.

    Responded quickly. Responsive in bed and not rushed. Nipples the size of 2 mini marshmallows stacked on top of each other.

    Will be back again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Visited Spring today for an hour VIP. She's probably 100 pounds with the typical Asian body. She was pretty, had a cups with very large nipples. Any of you guys who like large nipples will love hers. Very attentive shower beforehand. Great kissing throughout the session. BBBJ was long and slow with great eye contact. Multiple positions and she was enthusiastic during the entire event. She wasn't mechanical at all. As always YMMV, but I had a good experience.

  15. #664

    Asiamor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwak2400  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to locate a contact number for this bunch on their website. What am I missing?
    Try Hedonichaven.com its their updated website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape