Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 3816
-
03-14-26 23:27 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 94Not NURU
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/493607504793
This was a total disappointment. Would not return. It's legit but not at all as advertised. No NURU. Massage was 4 out of 10. There are much better options out there.
-
03-14-26 21:10 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 79Amp
Would anyone mind sharing the pricing at Mimi's AMP? I know the massage rates they replied with but not the extras. What is it all in?
-
03-14-26 21:06 #3574Regular Member

Posts: 4Coco
I had the opportunity to meet up with Coco today. Set up is in a condo, I texted the number then set up a reservation with them for later in the evening. There's parking in back along the road you came in from. Greet girl at the door, she took me upstairs to the room and I got undressed. She came back and got to work on a pretty decent massage.
Coco had some pretty nice decent sized firm breasts. Damage was 80 for the hour plus I tipped another 120 for FS. Coco only allowed standing missionary and was vocal and asked for DATY but this was more $, I didn't partake in but she seemed to be clean. I did get to suck on her tits. Might have to return at some point.
-
03-12-26 19:33 #3573Regular Member

Posts: 16Sher. Watch out
It sounds like Sher / Sheryl is back in town after being away for a year. Tried to warn a friend about her but he insisted on seeing her. She was weird before but apparently now she is completely off her rocker. She followed him after taking money and flipping her lid on him before doing anything when she offered FS for an additional $750 after the $250 for a massage. He declined and she went bonkers on him. Then she followed him in her car for about 10 minutes. Gents please don't waste your time or money with her.
-
03-12-26 11:44 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 195Has anyone else had issues besides the one poster? Really want to try. Not as concerned with it being in AA so might just check it out anyways. A "very" open menu is mentioned when describing Mimi. How open are we talking, exactly? Feel free to DM.
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
I have some intel on a provider from Lansing that will be coming to Ann Arbor more regular going forward (top notch experience) would love to share those details.
-
03-11-26 09:45 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 215Haku
Ok place nothing special. Had many interruptions in and out of room and then on her phone. Asked for $100 tip LOL. Decent massage skills standard ending. Constant rotation of talent. English was horrible.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 09:04 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 187Put on your big boy pants and toftt. Jokes aside, judging by the add it didn't look FS.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:55 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 77Word around the campfire is there were some other factors at play leading to the LE involvement. (Neighbor, parking, etc.) Was business as usual today and the ladies were feeling good about things. We all have our own acceptable risk levels and only you know if it's worth it or not. From the sounds of recent reports Mimi (and Coco) may be worth it for some. They offer a unique experience for the area. With that being said, have fun and be safe gents. No place is 100% safe out there.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:08 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 480Ok, Mr all of 2 posts. Well seasoned you must be.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 19:52 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 43Haku, Brighton
Does anyone have any Intel on this place?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...m/330980422063
-
03-10-26 19:47 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 43Worried about nothing
I was there today saw no evidence of LE. I saw Mimi holy wow! She is all of that and more! Anyway, guys put on your big boy pants and stop being paranoid. What the girls do in their own residence is their own business. If you'd like going to this place, be respectful in the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 10:53 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 480I can not see the logic of not being careful. I think this location has been burned. I won't be back that's for sure.
Originally Posted by PokerMan39
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 20:54 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 38This place is not being covert. The address is in their ads. And LE reads this forum. Its probably some neighborhood Karen complaining about the traffic to an apartment and LE is trying to scare off mongering. I hope we didn't F this one up too. Mimi is the best talent we have seen here in A2 in years. I am also bummed that the Washington Street AMP was shut down only after a few months because of a Redit posting.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 19:21 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 46That's strange, it's also a private residence not a business store front.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 15:58 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 480I think I made the list
Appointment with Mimi today. Noticed a blacked out charger on my way in. Had that LE vibe. Nevertheless I went in and had a visit with her, she was all that's been said for sure. Came out almost an hour later and the unmarked blacked out charger had moved next to my Van. Backed out and I got followed. Once out of the complex I got pulled over by a marked car. Said I had not come to a complete stop which is horseshit. Went through the motions and asked where I was coming from. I simply said a friends house back at the condo complex. Asked how long I was there and I replied I'm not sure maybe an hour or so. My Van is registered in Saginaw so he made a point by saying I came a long way for a short visit in which I replied I had more things to do in the area. After running the I'd and plates he let me off with a warning. Total BS, I think the place has been too popular and someone is watching. So be careful my friends. I thought they don't care in that county but perhaps they feel there is more going on?










Reply With Quote





