Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24038

    She will rob you

    But those are her words, is not like I was robbed by her. Just saw the ad, said Hello by text and she replied "I will rob you". As creepy and weird as it sounds I do appreciate the unusual honesty so I guess avoid this "Nicki Lee".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/146665294313

  2. #24037

    Sting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newbe...4/831153242613

    Notice the tell-tale signs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-11 at 9.33.38 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-11 at 9.33.47 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #24036
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I just sent her a direct message on Tryst. Hopefully, she will get back to me. I have seen her ads before, but couldn't figure out how to contact. I used the Tryst message.

    Thanks for the info.
    I would include an email or # in that tryst message and she will reach out within a day or two. Her reply just now was "just message me through the site" so you are already on the right track.

  4. #24035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I got my number for her through SA so let me reach out and ask how she is handling people coming from her tryst post.
    I just sent her a direct message on Tryst. Hopefully, she will get back to me. I have seen her ads before, but couldn't figure out how to contact. I used the Tryst message.

    Thanks for the info.

  5. #24034
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    No phone number in the ad.
    I got my number for her through SA so let me reach out and ask how she is handling people coming from her tryst post.

  6. #24033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/blondebombshell429

    Real. Originally linked up through SA but see she is now posting on tryst. Can't host, usually available on weeknights after 5 or weekends with advanced notice. Petite spinner MILF, pictures are accurate. DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJCIMWS, BBFSCIP, MSOG with a smile. Not a clock watcher, fun personality, once warmed up gets into it, has gotten more sexual each encounter. Have repeated. 4 per hour.
    No phone number in the ad.

  7. #24032

    Brittany. Tryst / SA

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondebombshell429

    Real. Originally linked up through SA but see she is now posting on tryst. Can't host, usually available on weeknights after 5 or weekends with advanced notice. Petite spinner MILF, pictures are accurate. DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJCIMWS, BBFSCIP, MSOG with a smile. Not a clock watcher, fun personality, once warmed up gets into it, has gotten more sexual each encounter. Have repeated. 4 per hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-10 at 11.01.28 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #24031
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xxblaisebbygirl#photos.
    Ad says she expects you to pay up front, I. E. Send entire donation before you meet. Can't see that ending well.

  9. #24030

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup. Don't take offense we had a regular arrangement for years and this still happened to me to the point where I got a key to place so I could let myself in. Makes me feel slightly better she is still doing this and it wasnt just to me years ago.
    If she was pulling this while in an arrangement I had little chance. Happy for you guys that have seen her, she looks really attractive and therefore has some screws loose.

  10. #24029

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup. Don't take offense we had a regular arrangement for years and this still happened to me to the point where I got a key to place so I could let myself in. Makes me feel slightly better she is still doing this and it wasnt just to me years ago.
    I saw her at least 10 times last spring and summer and she never ghosted me once. Her services were excellent but she began to ask me for monetary favors over and above her escort charges. That was time to walk away.

  11. #24028
    Quote Originally Posted by BarMisfit1  [View Original Post]
    If by scatterbrained you guys mean she texts you back you schedule, has you drive there and then ghosts you then you'd be right! In before a bunch of reports saying stuff like 'well she didn't do that me' yeah well you got lucky because I bet her phone is getting hit up nonstop. Knew she was TGTBT gut is right almost all the time. Better options out there.
    LOL yup. Don't take offense we had a regular arrangement for years and this still happened to me to the point where I got a key to place so I could let myself in. Makes me feel slightly better she is still doing this and it wasnt just to me years ago.

  12. #24027

    Blaise

    Anyone have any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xxblaisebbygirl#photos.

  13. #24026

    'Scatterbrained' ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    Her posts are back up again. STG search "Down to earth brunette". She keeps changing her post headings.
    If by scatterbrained you guys mean she texts you back you schedule, has you drive there and then ghosts you then you'd be right! In before a bunch of reports saying stuff like 'well she didn't do that me' yeah well you got lucky because I bet her phone is getting hit up nonstop. Knew she was TGTBT gut is right almost all the time. Better options out there.

  14. #24025

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    It's a hassle but please try to add pics. Ads are gone quickly and then there's no way for others to reference who is being discussed. Thank you.
    Her posts are back up again. STG search "Down to earth brunette". She keeps changing her post headings.

  15. #24024

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Kris and her husband do some traveling and hit the casinos quite often. So I think if she's not home, Lizzie uses her room. I've had that at least twice.
    Link to monkey shit page.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kris-esc...ovidence-19417

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape