Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 17723
-
03-10-26 13:50 #16868Regular Member

Posts: 20Beside those Asians are are your best bet. I don't smell those cum or funky smells after creampie shots that you feel like you are sucking or lacking other dudes cum off of her. Never with Asian. Always clean and respectful.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 13:02 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 27Looks like she's been touring. She has a Tryst add under a different name Kayla.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweet420
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 12:53 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 27Lucki
Sexy personality and dresses right for the occasion just like her in pics and has the mood set in the room. On the thicker side w some mommy damage but covers it well in session. Amazing BBBJ w dirty talk followed by her agreeing to do a bare stripper slide. Naturally it just led to me sliding in for BBFS. Allowed cip finish. YMMV. 400 HR but time ran over.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...403/3143667140
-
03-10-26 09:56 #16865Regular Member

Posts: 7Its been about a year since I've seen her but Ashley pretty readily for BBFS with CIP back then https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...54/3147066555v.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 08:11 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 249Yep. I ran across this last night as well.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 16:27 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 200A quick google image search reveals the pictures on an escort page out of Vegas with a different name and phone number:
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/leilani-28
-
03-09-26 14:06 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 249Swrena
Well that's definitely my feelings as a well. Just thought if someone had given her a try they could pass on what us actually behind door number 1.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 13:15 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 308Absolutely no fucking way those are the photos of the actual girl posting.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 12:27 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 249Serena from RR
Has anyone seen Serena? She says she's in Brentwood and communication has been good but not 100% convinced.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...est-50529.html
-
03-08-26 16:04 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 1633Hello StL brothers. I'm wondering if anyone is down to share (privately if preferred) a, safe provider who is open to BBFS. Maybe with an extra tip and doesn't have to be a model but not a sweathog or crackhead.
-
03-07-26 15:25 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 339Parker
I've been seeing her for about 5 years and the number has been the same that whole time. Not sure about back to 2018.
Originally Posted by Rodimus54
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:26 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 123Parker
Last time I saw her was the end of 2018. Is her phone number still the same? Don't post it, just a yes or no is fine.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 08:46 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 30Camila Rose
I have yet to pull the trigger on anyone here in STL but wondering if any of you fine gentlemen have experienced Camila Rose and what that was like. She has one review on EB but I trust why'all's experience a little more. I tried searching but didn't find anything my bad if I missed it. Thank you for the help. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/6362238323.
-
03-05-26 15:17 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 584Sol. Latina
Actually sexy and like the pictures, although a bit fatter now still pretty hot and stands out amongst this cities low standards and mid tier GPS types.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/203102877
-
03-05-26 09:06 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 409She's much bigger than she appears in the pictures but she's solid in the head department.
Originally Posted by Tye00
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





