Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 17694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16809

    All grip no gag

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Meant to post link. Below are digits. You can search by the last 4.

    (618) xxx-0974.
    My dumb ass didn't put the link either so don't feel bad, hah.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6188340974#.

    Anyways, she looks a bit rougher/older than "31". Perky or saggy top?

  2. #16808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Lowest tier seems to be 140 qv, not sure if cheaper just for head, probably all I'd be interested in.
    Sorry. Meant to post link. Below are digits. You can search by the last 4.

    (618) xxx-0974.

  3. #16807

    Madelyn, North Lindbergh

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3143665229#.

    I haven't seen a report on here for Madelyn, any input? Thanks!

  4. #16806

    All grip no gag

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Granite City BLOND.

    Bbbjcimnqns for $.

    Seem like a light user but polite, friendly and attractive.
    Is this her? Lowest tier seems to be 140 qv, not sure if cheaper just for head, probably all I'd be interested in.

  5. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Henny, but always been curious. So what's the add-on for a full GFE / daty experience? Tough to justify her vs almost any KGirl.
    I been quoted 60 -80, she is young cute but isn't fun sometimes.

  6. #16804

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Henny, but always been curious. So what's the add-on for a full GFE / daty experience? Tough to justify her vs almost any KGirl.
    I would not recommend she led me on and ghosted me an hour before meeting.

  7. #16803

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Henny, but always been curious. So what's the add-on for a full GFE / daty experience? Tough to justify her vs almost any KGirl.
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but saw her pretty regularly for a while. Back then, it was $200 for FS and $280 for GFE hhr. I have to say that she is one of my favorites of all time, just falling short of Parker. She's even better looking in person than her pics with a phenomenal body. Just a college girl who is super chill and loves sex. I always opted for the GFE session and she's a great kisser plus the DATY is very tasty. She went outcall only for a while because she had a family member staying with her, then started hosting again but upped her prices to $300 for FS hhr with an $80 up charge for GFE. Despite how great she is, dropping almost $400 for a half hour is a little too rich for my blood. That said, I don't think you'll regret seeing her and will likely want to keep seeing her based on my experiences.

  8. #16802
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her and won't. In my experience the poker face, no GFE or DATY, and high price are 3 strikes and I'm out.
    Never seen Henny, but always been curious. So what's the add-on for a full GFE / daty experience? Tough to justify her vs almost any KGirl.

  9. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by NutmegFormula1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen henny recently? How was your experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20
    Have not seen her and won't. In my experience the poker face, no GFE or DATY, and high price are 3 strikes and I'm out.

  10. #16800
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in her once before, but then I found her Facebook. At the time the most recent post was her giving a speech in front of a crowd about how she was forced into sex work and how hard it was to finally get out.
    Nooooooope. I don't want anything remotely close to that.

    I get it. The world is hard and cruel and most of these girls aren't choosing this line of work, especially the ones who don't have a recreational habit destroying their life.

    But I want to stay as far away from any hint of compulsion as I can.

    Nope nope nope.

  11. #16799
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she found a husband. Or at least a sugar daddy.

    Sometimes, there's a happy ending for the lady, too.
    Now that's some wholesome naïveté for ya.

  12. #16798

    Henny

    Anyone seen henny recently? How was your experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

  13. #16797
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she found out about people posting about her here since her ads are all gone. I guess some guys were blowing up her phone or something thinking they could have a good long time with her. But yea, tbh her eyes always creeped me out and there was definitely something off about her in the vids.
    Maybe she found a husband. Or at least a sugar daddy.

    Sometimes, there's a happy ending for the lady, too.

  14. #16796

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Agree entirely. Just get a QV w her and ride the waive. Time and space are non existent w this one. My qv lasted probably an hour and a half and that's only because I finally decided to leave on my own will. Took pics, video, she modeled, and everything any anything was on the table included. Nice ass, decent tits. BJ not that great but whatever got some miles out of her. Blew a fat load all over her pussy lips and video'd it running all over her. Thinking maybe I dropped $100 total.
    Seems like she found out about people posting about her here since her ads are all gone. I guess some guys were blowing up her phone or something thinking they could have a good long time with her. But yea, tbh her eyes always creeped me out and there was definitely something off about her in the vids.

  15. #16795

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by Shootr  [View Original Post]
    I saw the post about her being back but I have not been able to get ahold of her? Does anyone know if she is indeed back? Has anyone seen her lately?
    I wouldn't say that she's fully back. She's only seeing a limited number of previous regulars since she has a full-time job. That said, she's still the best I've ever had and I will definitely continue to splurge for the $500/ hr once in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape