Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 18656
-
03-01-26 16:00 #16976Regular Member

Posts: 11New Treasure Found in Cloud Massage
My go to favorite provider "MANDY" for the great taste of pussy and action. Was greeted at door by a hot cute Asian girl and escorted to room and Mandy was there waiting for me with just a towel wrapped around her, since I had called in advance. I know her for awhile. I lived in AZ. I met her on my business trip. I got her text said she come to AZ for working I am so excited and make an appointment to come to see her. I went right for those luscious thighs and moved slowly kissing her pussy area. As I was enjoying my MANDY I got as hard as a rock and she noticed and asked me to lay down and we had a nice 69 reunion and at some point Mandy got the cover on and proceeded to get into the RACG position and what a ride she gave me. I then asked her to stand and lean against the wall as I proceeded to bang her slow and hard in doggie position and then got her on her back on bed for Missionary and as I WAS READY TO COME I PULLED OUT AND SHE TOOK COVER OFF AND WHAT A LOAD I GAVE HER in her welcoming open mouth. MANDY told me that shower was not working and she went and got a hot towel and wiped me down as we spoke for a while. And told me she would be here for some time. Told her I would be back on Saturday and Sunday for more of that flavorful pussy and enjoying to watch her ride me RACG and next time ACG as I will watch that beautiful round ass moving up and down and then back and forth and imagining what if someday the other entrance into MANDY.
-
03-01-26 10:51 #16975Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 26Nana at Infinity. Yes yes yes!
It's time for the monthly changing of the guard, and I always love seeing the fresh new faces so naturally my first stop was at Infinity to check out the new talent. Paired up with Nana and she's such a treat. She might be small, but don't let her petite size fool you! She's a spicy little firecracker and packs quite a punch!
Physical descriptions. She looks she's in the mid 20's, easily one of the youngest girls I've seen in the spas which is a huge plus for me, along with a pretty face. About 5'2, black hair, slim healthy body with a bubbly butt. Has a Japanese look to her as well which makes her stand out from the pack. Smiles a lot and communicates very well in English so no google translator needed.
Young and beautiful spinners are pretty much my Kryptonite. So as soon as I saw her I could sense the bloodflow rushing down to junior. Gave her the tip right away because I wanted to get right into the action. She could sense what was on my mind. She happily accepted my donation, and wasted no time getting down to business.
She helped me strip down. As I was taking off my shoes, she was very eager and dropped her dress to the ground and quickly started taking my clothes off while giving me flirty giggles and I quickly knew a massage was not going to be the first thing on the table. Started with some DFK and hands roaming, she has a nice grabbable bubbly butt, good skin, and smelled good. She grabbed junior and joking asked if I had surgery because of the size LOL, she mentioned how hard it was and that she wanted it.
She started a wonderful and luxurious BBBJ. Then she got on her knees to try to DT it, good effort, she has a small mouth so it was a little tricky but don't blame her for that. She couldn't reach her nose to my pelvis, but she gave it her all and I wasn't complaining. She looked great staring up at me with a mouthful of dick; it's a view I advise others to seek out.
I was then in the mood for some 69 to return the favor, so I had her get face-down, ass-up on the bed and went to town on her sweet little asshole and kitty. She got pretty into it, pushing her ass into my face and moaning wildly. I flipped her over and focused like a laser on her clit: she rubbed while I licked and before long she thrust her hips into the air and grew super quiet with her eyes slammed shut. Then she exhaled and her body relaxed. Did she cum for real? Who knows? Probably not. But I'm a sucker for a solid performance. And the Oscar goes to. Nana!
Anyway, soon thereafter she suited me up and guided me inside for an intense bit of missionary. Her tits are only modestly sized, but looked great nevertheless rocking up and down as I slammed into her. There was lots of DFK throughout our little fuck session, as well as squeezing and pulling on her part.
We found a comfortable rhythm, and soon she claimed to be cumming again ("yes, honey, fuck-a me, I cum" Once her little performance concluded, she made evident her desire for my load. I pulled out, straddled her chest, put her arms over her head, pulled her head up slightly by grabbing her hair, and originally I asked her to finish me CIM but seeing her sexy little face made me trigger happy a little too early, and I accidentally unleashed several ropes onto her face and into her open mouth. She was quite the glazed donut, and was a super good sport about it, giggling and saying "oh my god, your babies all on-a my face. " LOL.
Nana is another winner in my eyes, she's right up there on par with Lulu and Bobo in terms of service quality and attractiveness. Nana really does brings it all, sweetheart, rocking body, pretty face, service oriented, and good communicator. Definitely going to have a hard time keeping money in my wallet this month with her around. I already get the sense this girl is going to be booked up all day like Bobo so probably might be good to make an appointment in advance if you do plan to check her out.
-
03-01-26 10:06 #16974Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76ATF Crystal back at Gold Panda in Sun City
Got a text from my ATF Crystal that she's back at Gold Panda this month. I was surprised to see her come back so quickly considering she was just here in January. She told me that apparently she was so popular when she was here in January that tons of people recently have been asking the shop for her to return so now she's back by popular demand.
Considering she worked at some of the best spas in the valley back in the glory days of Arizona mongering (which is where I originally met her a few years ago), it's no surprise how wide her fan base is.
I cleared everything in my schedule to see her yesterday, booked her for an hour and proceeded with the usual festivities. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, all the standard menu options that us mongers love.
She's also half french and half viet, which results in a really unique look that you don't see too often in the AMPs. I like my Chinese babes too, but as they say, variety is the spice of life so definitely nice to branch out once in awhile.
Some spa girls give off the impression right away they don't want to be there and their attitude is very lackluster. But it's the exact opposite with Crystal, she will dial it up to 11 out of 10 on the thermostat and rock your world with her passion for sex. My entire session with her felt like a sex marathon. In the best way possible. She left me completely drained and satisfied with a smile on my face. Highlight of the session was when I was pounding her in mish, watching her sexy D cups jiggle back and forth, her letting out a loud moan of pleasure while she kept pulling me and deeper telling me how much she loved my dick. That put me really close to the edge and when I felt like I was about to blow I ripped off the cover and unloaded all over her chest and tits giving her a nice pearl necklace which is a memory for the ages. Fantastic time with this girl as usual and it's great to have her back.
-
03-01-26 10:02 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 66Scottsdale massage
Good morning gentlemen, any massage / spa with extras in Scottsdale that you can recommend. Visiting from Tucson. Thanks in advance.
-
02-28-26 19:26 #16972Regular Member

Posts: 6Coco at oasis
Called oasis and was told there is a new girl working. They said no busy so I wemt over to have a look. Girl named CoCo met me at the window and she was attractive with shoulder length hair, good figure and nice tits. It was hot out so I asked for table shower and handed over the tip so she knew I wanted more then a back wash. She took me back to shower room and its different from last time I was here. They have a normal shower table in there instead of the tiled‐in bench I remember having so much fun on. She had me lie face down and lathered my entire body with body wash. She took off her dress and gave me a good scrubbing with her big tits. After rinsing me off, she had me flip over and she gave the same style wash. Great view and jr woke up quickly. She made sure to wash him some with her hands then rinsed me off and started sucking. She let me grab her hair and get some DT. That felt great. She rinsed me off again and led me back to the room. Got a light pressure back massage for a little while. Then she stepped out for supplies. When she came back in, she took jr in her hands to wake him up again while DFK and putting my hand on her pussy. She popped an ice cube in her mouth just before starting some more BBBJ. The cold sensation was crazy. I nearly popped in her mouth right there. I pulled her ass over so we could get some 69 in to distract me a bit. She could tell I was edging so the hat went on and she rode me cg for a bit then I had her bent over the table so I could pound her k9. After a minute or so of this I couldn't hold back anymore so I had her take off the hat and finished in her mouth. She took it like a champ and stepped out to go clean up. Came back in with hot towels to clean me up as well. Offered me a water and candy on the way out. Damage was $. 8.
-
02-27-26 22:12 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 352I don't think so. I went by today and the front door was locked.
Originally Posted by Davig
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 17:17 #16970Regular Member

Posts: 18Any recommendations
Any recommendations for a shop similar to Cozy but further south of it? I definitely enjoy Cozy but since I live in QC, it's a long drive every time. Any good recommendations are appreciated. TIA.
-
02-27-26 15:46 #16969Senior Member

Posts: 47Sounds like Chandler PD is clamping down. Now I hear LH was busted too. That was my go-to place because it was so close.
Originally Posted by Lonie
[View Original Post]
I went to the place by the Seafood Buffet one time. I never went back because all the lady gave was L1 and she didn't allow any touching. Fuck that!
-
02-27-26 12:16 #16968Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Yes they are different girls.
Momo hasn't worked at Infinity for awhile. She's currently in Tucson.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 12:08 #16967Senior Member

Posts: 86Infinity: Bobo, Momo??
Quick report on my visit to infinity a couple weeks ago. Saw the well reccommended Lulu. While her service was certainly among the best I've had she did not have a Latina like body as was described by a reviewer. She was pleasantly "bigger" than the typical slender AMP girls and with a gorgeous face. Regardless it was a great time. My real question regards recent reviews of a Momo and a Bobo. I'm curious if they are indeed two different girls or is it the same one and people are just hearing her name wrong: Momo, Bobo. Can anyone verify? Thanks man!
-
02-27-26 09:10 #16966Senior Member

Posts: 75Sounds more like a robbery than a bust with that many cops.
Originally Posted by Lonie
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 23:50 #16965Banned Member

Posts: 46Jiajia aka JAJA is something special
Called ahead, Momason said she had two newbies at Infinity, She encourage me to try Jiajia and she did not disappoint. Jiajia or JAJA is how it sounded when she said it, so awesome! Super cute reminds me of Sophia that was here last fall. This girl is full of energy and has a great personality. She is Short, maybe 5'1, sexy athletic body, with a nice round booty and thick thighs and natural C breast. English is good and she likes to joke around. I asked her for a strong Massage and she delivered. Worked all the kinks out of my neck, shoulders, legs and lower back. Fun part is she just stripped naked when she applied the oil and rubber her breast on my shoulders and kiss my upper back. She then told me to grab her ass while she massage my back. She did Lots of teasing of the boys and reaching under to feel my cock during my 20 minutes massage. I kept complimenting her on her technique it felt really good. On the flip, we went right into DFK, she has soft sexy lips and loves to kiss. She seem anxious to get my cock in her mouth. She gave me a nice sloppy BBBJ, then switched her body where we were in the 69 position. She tasted good, and immediately got excited as I lick her sweet pie, suddenly she let out a loud moan and said, you need to fuck me now. We switched to mish, alternating between a fast the slow pace, She got really wet and ask me to kiss her neck as she was having an intense Orgasm. I asked her if she would finish me with a BBBJCIM, she smiled and said lets go. She stroked and sucked me before switching to 69 once again, where The intensity picked up and I blew in her mouth. Standard clean up with wet towel, mouth wash and water once done. I saw Bobo (beautiful) and Lilly on the way to the rest room, then met Alice at the widow, very nice. Infinity has an all-star crew this month. I believe Saturday is Bobo's last day, Mongers don't miss her.
-
02-26-26 20:43 #16964Senior Member

Posts: 46So you paid $$$ for FS? The add says limited GFE — what did they offer?
Originally Posted by DaSecretLab
[View Original Post]
Usually Latina parlors in Phx don't offer GFE.
-
02-26-26 20:31 #16963Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Go West
Wow. There's been a ton of busts in the East Valley area lately. First LH, then Desert, and now this one. They're all like located within like 15 minutes of each other too. All this happened like within the last month or so too. What's with all the crackdowns lately?
Originally Posted by Lonie
[View Original Post]
In my eyes, this is all the more reason to go to the reliable West Valley spots like Infinity. Never seen anything happen there, feels like that side of town is a lot more lax.
Even though it's a longer drive for me, I feel things are much safer there. And I'm willing to inconvenience myself a bit if it means I get an extra sense of security while partaking in this hobby.
West is the best.
-
02-26-26 19:13 #16962Regular Member

Posts: 11Foot Spa got busted?
Arizona Ave and Elliot across the Seafood Buffet saw no less than 10.
Cops. They're interviewing the mamasan on front of the store.












Reply With Quote




