Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 12316
-
03-19-26 09:54 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 324Follow up
This is a follow up to an earlier post. I noticed one of the girls I mentioned was on LC. So, I placed her in my "Following ". And. Ta the! She's uses multiple numbers for "location" in the same day. So, make damn sure NIT to send a Deposit. Not that I ever would, but I know sometimes our little heads (usually with the help of alcohol) can sometimes not think clearly (trust me, I've been there).
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 09:21 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 203Angle baby
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/917143872596
This one continues to confuse me. I really liked her and she uses my review in her ad but I can not get ahold of her. Either she is so busy that she skips over my messages or I have been blocked. I don't know but it is funny she uses what I say to promote herself but won't see me. Oh well things really suck here in the fort. Stay safe out there fellas.
-
03-18-26 14:21 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 36The Asians
Has anybody been to the Asians lately it's been quite a while for myself. I went to cracker barrel and I thought I would swing by that was awhile ago because. One had an easy feeling and two services weren't great.
Just wondering if any thing upgraded.
-
03-17-26 18:24 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 103Kim
Any feedback on Kim?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/972167156699
-
03-16-26 07:30 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 36Any Info?
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like just my type.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/042147779336
-
03-15-26 10:03 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 324Deposits Required
Reached out to these two Friday evening. Both asked for a deposit. The one that calls herself "Horny Queen" stated that she required deposit "at night" so maybe not during the day?
The second one I suspected was fake. But I decided to give it a shot anyway.
That was my experiences. Anyone have experiences with these two?
-
03-12-26 16:44 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 46Escape with Jen?
Has anyone seen Jennifer (the short, thicker black one) recently? She used to put her ad up a couple times a month but I haven't see her in a while.
-
03-11-26 13:53 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 129Angle baby
I have tried for a while to contact her and would still like to meet her, BUT from the pictures it looks as if she is getting to be on the large size? And help getting to see would be greatly appreciated.
-
03-10-26 21:34 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 478I've yet to partake but pretty much what I have been able to find on her is her attitude and her pics being old and that she's put on some weight.
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 11:50 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 250Ms. Palm Beach Bunni
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/488833600571
Has anyone had any experience with this one? The body is right but the ad leaves me with the feeling that attitude or menu would be an issue.
-
03-10-26 09:53 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 311Nude housekeeping
She told me that the Basic Cleaning ($150) was for 20-30 minutes, thought that was a bit high.
Originally Posted by MrOscar
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 20:00 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 280I'll never try and get any of these girls to do anything they don't feel comfortable with but that being said, if you're an escort that has a problem giving blowjobs then maybe think about community college or becoming a beautician perhaps. I've run into this a few times and it just makes me scratch my head each time. What do these girls think men are hiring them for, the stimulating conversation? It's like hiring a carpenter and having him show up and tell you that he doesn't hammer nails or cut wood. You have one job!
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 13:43 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 250It was a no for me.
I spoke with her a while back. Very quickly it became apparent it wasn't worth it. She indicated that any "BJ" would be an up charge and you will notice it is not even listed among the services she offers.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
It is one thing to not offer BBBJ, but it feels like a waste of time if you offer no bjs or upcharge for them.
-
03-09-26 11:48 #11973Regular Member

Posts: 15Nude housekeeping
Anyone got any info? I am guessing it's not actual housekeeping lmao but I'd be very disappointed if it was.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/137596735544
-
03-09-26 07:16 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 103Juicy Peach anyone?
Comms have been difficult. Makes me wonder if its even worth trying. Anyone dream of her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/090262472180










Reply With Quote






