Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19629

    Goddess Eve

    Great visit, communication was prompt and clear. Location discreet, her room is clean, calming and warm. She's smart and easy to talk to, skinny with a fantastic butt and a beautiful figure.

    https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420

  2. #19628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Sophisticated sexy Sophia

    Several texts in one time she gave me a time then ghosted me. Very bad communication.

  3. #19627

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I see Eris on a regular basis and she's my goto. Just the best spinner around. A gem of a woman too. Gives you all your time. Comms are great and she's UTR. She could fit in 1 or 2 new regulars. If interested DM. Mm686.
    PM'd you but it looks you need to clear inbox. Thanks.

  4. #19626

    Yes it does

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of the strange thing. I did occasionally text with her about nothing in particular. We got along pretty well. Sometimes I just shake my head.

    Oh well. Life goes on.
    Don't take it personal. I can't recommend an equally attractive white woman on looks alone but there are many I have found more skilled and more fairly priced than Linda.

  5. #19625
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully she uses a hobby phone and not a real one or maybe she blocked you. Women who you pay to please you usually don't message at will to strike up a conversation.
    That's kind of the strange thing. I did occasionally text with her about nothing in particular. We got along pretty well. Sometimes I just shake my head.

    Oh well. Life goes on.

  6. #19624

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've tried all weekend to reach her as well. Even while down here in FL. No response. At all. Not because I was trying to set an appt, it was because I honestly couldn't figure out why or how she seemingly vanished and wanted to make sure she was doing ok. I eventually did hear from a coworker she was "ok". While glad to hear that, it almost ticked me off as well. Is it too much to ask to send even a one sentence text to say, "Doing ok. Been Busy. I'll get back to you. ".

    I swear, every stinking time I write a positive review about someone, with this screen name and with the one I used prior, it comes back to bite me. Sometimes I just shake my head. I don't know what it is with these girls.

    For those who PM'd me and also saw the review / posts below, sorry about that. I thought I had seen her enough times and knew her well enough to write a solid review.
    Hopefully she uses a hobby phone and not a real one or maybe she blocked you. Women who you pay to please you usually don't message at will to strike up a conversation. The last time I messaged her about whatever special she was running it was the same thing where she wants $100 minimum tip for an hour. I am surprised others have spoken well of her massage skills but everyone views massages differently. She is very good looking and that's about where the good parts stop especially considering the other masseuses in the area.

  7. #19623
    Quote Originally Posted by RickDee  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know who this is, if its real? Body looks great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/291494288453
    Go ahead and pay her deposit, and please report back to us.

  8. #19622

    Latina massage

    Anybody know who this is, if its real? Body looks great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/291494288453

  9. #19621

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I tried reaching her a couple days ago and the same. No response. I stopped by to see if she just happened to be there and she wasn't.
    I've tried all weekend to reach her as well. Even while down here in FL. No response. At all. Not because I was trying to set an appt, it was because I honestly couldn't figure out why or how she seemingly vanished and wanted to make sure she was doing ok. I eventually did hear from a coworker she was "ok". While glad to hear that, it almost ticked me off as well. Is it too much to ask to send even a one sentence text to say, "Doing ok. Been Busy. I'll get back to you. ".

    I swear, every stinking time I write a positive review about someone, with this screen name and with the one I used prior, it comes back to bite me. Sometimes I just shake my head. I don't know what it is with these girls.

    For those who PM'd me and also saw the review / posts below, sorry about that. I thought I had seen her enough times and knew her well enough to write a solid review.

  10. #19620

    New location for Panacea?

    I thought Panacea had moved to West River but now I find they've moved (again?) to Plainfield. I had the street address written down but I've misplaced it. Can someone DM me the house number please? (Their STG ad still lists their previous address on Cascade.).

    Thanks, and stay safe, everyone.

  11. #19619
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    On 28th just west of Breton. Wanted an easy walk-in massage so went here. Saw Lili. Very pretty girl, probably 30's, really nice figure witha bit of a pot belly like just about all of these girls have. I think all these Chinese masseuses learn the same technique over there before coming to the US. Too much time is spent on each body part, they need to move around and come back to previous parts worked. When I finally got her to start teasing she kept going for quite a long while which is just what I love. During the H. E. I did lift up her top to get at her titties, she gave no resistance. Not much English ability but overall a fairly good time.

    65/ one hour 70/ tip.
    This place is very solid and rarely discussed. Budget friendly and good service. I always liked ashley there, but I've never been disappointed.

  12. #19618

    Relax

    On 28th just west of Breton. Wanted an easy walk-in massage so went here. Saw Lili. Very pretty girl, probably 30's, really nice figure witha bit of a pot belly like just about all of these girls have. I think all these Chinese masseuses learn the same technique over there before coming to the US. Too much time is spent on each body part, they need to move around and come back to previous parts worked. When I finally got her to start teasing she kept going for quite a long while which is just what I love. During the H. E. I did lift up her top to get at her titties, she gave no resistance. Not much English ability but overall a fairly good time.

    65/ one hour 70/ tip.

  13. #19617

    Emily

    Been reading about folks looking for the MBD crew. Does anyone have any info on Diane, Emily and Lywanna. I know it was a long time ago.

  14. #19616
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzoorover  [View Original Post]
    I met the beautiful Selina for an hour.

    Massage was one of the best I have had including any LMT (9 out of 10).

    Pressure was firm and included lots of pulling and stretching.

    Selina is a very slim attractive young lady with good communications.

    Lots of flirting on the flip with standard finish.

    The menu is still unknown as I didn't have more cash on hand (big mistake).

    She is a cutie and I will be back to test the menu.
    Can you describe her? Also, are you able to have some fun with her tits? DM if you'd rather. Thanks.

  15. #19615
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzoorover  [View Original Post]
    I met the beautiful Selina for an hour.

    Massage was one of the best I have had including any LMT (9 out of 10).

    Pressure was firm and included lots of pulling and stretching.

    Selina is a very slim attractive young lady with good communications.

    Lots of flirting on the flip with standard finish.

    The menu is still unknown as I didn't have more cash on hand (big mistake).

    She is a cutie and I will be back to test the menu.
    What are the rates at that place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape